Vaginal Orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaginal Orgasms

I've been with the same girl for about 11 months now and she claims to never having reached a vaginal orgasm. I can easily work out a clitoris stimulated orgasm, but I was wondering if any of the PE'er have managed to give their partners a vaginal orgasm and if so what way did it work out better for you? Did she enjoy it more than clitoral orgasms? Share your stories.
    10/20/211 BPEL- 7.2 EG- 5.2

Ultimate Goal
    BPEL- 8.0 EG- 6.0

orgasms tend to work in this order of pleasure

clit
    a-spot
    g-spot
    u-spot

although it varies from woman to woman vaginal orgasms are amazing for women, especially if its a g-spot orgasm they just love those.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Originally posted by Lionkiller View Post
      I've been with the same girl for about 11 months now and she claims to never having reached a vaginal orgasm. I can easily work out a clitoris stimulated orgasm, but I was wondering if any of the PE'er have managed to give their partners a vaginal orgasm and if so what way did it work out better for you? Did she enjoy it more than clitoral orgasms? Share your stories.

Multiples in one session... And some while she was still in the process of having one. My previous partner, though, knew her body and knows what she liked. Didn't hurt that I paid attention to what she did and what she liked and did everything in my power to make it happen for her.

One member here explained the different types of orgasms... I think it was Islander. She went over how each orgasm happens. My previous partner had plenty of the vaginal orgasms that Islander explained, to my knowledge.

What do i do? just go in and out of her at the right angle at a constant pace, not too fast and whenever i feel her tense up I don't stop. I keep going until she turns red in the face, her face grimaces, her neck muscle protrude and she lets out a loud groan then a scream

Here's the thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...tml#post312841
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 11-01-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't pressure her to have a certain orgasm. Has she EVER had a vaginal orgasm? With you, herself or someone else?

Comment

The types of orgasm are simply clitoral, blended, and vaginal.

Vaginal being subdivided into the Gspot, Deepspot (front and back and the back is also referring to as the Aspot). In addition, the Uspot, the area around the urethra could also be noted but there are women out there who can orgasm through having her cervix 'stimulated', her nipples , or even deepthroating a guy. The 'anal' orgasm in actuality is the back of the deepspot stimulated through the rectum wall.Thus the amount of orgasms for women are endless, but generally we only talk about clitoral and vaginal where vaginal refers to the Gspot and deepspot. All the terms don't really matter, people come up with new BS all the time. I've read every single book and product about sexuality and female anatomy out there in addition to my experience so Im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to topics like this.

For vaginal orgasms the simplest way is to massage her deepspot and make sure there is no pressure regarding you expecting her to orgasm. Make sure you are just there to pleasure her and ensure that you are both emotionally and mentally engaged. If you do it properly, it she will come very hard and very quickly. After that you can easily give her multiple orgasms since her limiting belief about vaginal orgasms is completely shattered. You know you're in for a good time after that.
          Last edited by Zubbie; 10-31-2011, 08:47 AM.
          Starting size (20-09-2011)
          6.3 BPEL 4.7EG
          Current size (06-12-2011):
          6.7 BPEL 4.8EG (+.4" EL / +.1" EG)
          Intermediate Goal (deadline 31-2012):
          7BPEL 5.5EG (+.7"EL / +.8" EG)
          Ultimate Goal (deadline 31-2015):
          8BPEL 5,5+ EG (+1.7"EL / +.8"EG)

Comment

Originally posted by Lionkiller View Post
            First off, don't worry that it makes you a 'bad lover' or anything - if the stats are to be believed, most women never actually get off purely from vaginal stimulation. You sound more inquisitive than anxious though, so that's good.

Bear in mind it feels different for a woman depending on which direction you come in from, and at what angle - probably more different than it feels for you. Try positions you might not otherwise have tried, even 'unobvious' ones (entering from the side, for example). If you have a curve, think about how that's going to feel for her, depending on the position. Maybe try a cock-ring, for enhanced girth and hardness? (But also bear in mind, as Misty says, that size is less important than technique - and remember that if you're fatter than normal, your partner will get sore more easily.)

Try having her get herself nearly all the way there using her fingers or a vibrator while you fuck, or using your tongue and/or fingers, and then see if you can get her those 'last few yards' through pentration alone. Or just have her stimulate herself while you fuck her, and see if she has a 'blended' orgasm.

I don't think there's any particular magic position that always works, but two positions I find are good for my girlfriend are the 'reverse missionary' (she lies on her front with a pillow under her hips, I enter her from behind and go slow and deep) and a variant of missionary where she lies back with her legs up and I enter her while leaning back, so as to press up against her G-spot. She likes this position when I go slowly and also don't go too far in, maybe just a few inches. It's also good because I can hold myself at the base to create a tight grip and help angle it the right way.

Comment

Your best bet is to get her really turned on before you have sex. This is more than just foreplay, although foreplay is a part of the process. Hopefully you know and understand that women are not like us, they're much more emotional in many aspects - including sex. You can't just pull your dick out and wag it at her a few times and expect her to be cumming like crazy when you put it in. Just like guys, girls can get turned on by random things, sometimes things that are not sexual at all. For example, I used to date this girl who would get turned on when I was multitasking and busy around the house...weird right? Like if I was I was on the phone and cooking a few different things in the kitchen while putting things away, she'd get turned on and make some kind of move on me. Needless to say, I got really good at multitasking as I did it a lot when I was with her haha. My point is, find out what she likes - if she likes funny guys, make her laugh as much as you can. If she likes men acting chivalrous, do it! Get out and open her car door for her, write her notes for no reason..cause THAT'S the stuff that will lead to you're girl being really horny for you, and THAT'S what's going to make her cum over and over during sex. Consider it foreplay, because getting a girl horny starts way before you ever enter the bedroom.

Foreplay is (almost) equally as important. Using your fingers and tongue in the right places can bring her right to the edge, then you can use your dick to easily finish it off and make her cum. Foreplay shouldn't be rushed. Take your time and enjoy it! If you can take it to the point where she's totally wet and begging you to fuck her, you're chances of making her cum are GREATLY increased. Playing with her G spot will make it start to grow. A larger G spot means more friction on it when you put your dick in, and more friction on her G spot means G spot orgasms which can even involve (my personal favorite) squirting orgasms! You've been with your girl for 11 months now, so you should know what kinds of things she likes sexually. Focus on those and different variations you think she'd enjoy.

There's tons of threads on here with great info on all this stuff so I don't want to regurgitate too much information that's already posted, but I think if you try the things I said you just might be able to give your girl those crazy orgasms you want to!

Comment

Originally posted by captainsaveaho View Post
                You can't just pull your dick out and wag it at her a few times and expect her to be cumming like crazy when you put it in.
                Huh? I thought that's what foreplay *was*?! Back to the drawing board...

Comment

My wife actually can't have clitoral orgasms, she said the sensations hurt. I personally think its because she's not very used to the stimulation but none the less it's what I live with. She can and does have vaginal orgasms; it's funny that she's the one who doesn't want foreplay but I guess if she really didn't get any stimulation from the clit and fingers can only do so much I understand her grabbing hands constantly trying to pull me up and then into her.
                  "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

Working...
                  X