8x5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8x5

Before starting PE my size is 8x5. Because of the way our minds work I guess, I've always wanted to have more size. However from reading on the forum is this already an ideal size? Maybe more girth? Because if I end up working hard for an even bigger penis just to find out it is worse for sex than the one I had before I would be greatly disappointed.

However my main quest is to condition my penis and to achieve fuller, stronger erections and maintain them, something I need to improve

If you don't want to get bigger, don't.
    Try kegels and edging for harder erections... along with eating healthy and getting a good amount of exercise.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Well technically I do want to get bigger, but I don't know if that is really necessary with my current size

Comment

Get in a relationship, have sex, get experience. If you're asking questions about size you obviously don't know what women want. That is the mens idea size, not the womens. Womens vagina sizes vary in sizes the same as mens. There's no perfect number and in fact women don't care half as much as men do.
        Steve23
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Steve23; 01-04-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you for another useful reply Steve23, in this case I will not stress about increasing my penis size but instead condition it to make it as hard as possible and increase stamina

Comment

8 x 5 is already very large. Steve's reply was right on the money -- listen to him.
            And welcome to the Gym!

Comment

Thank you very much, I feel very welcome already with tons of useful suggestions

Comment

If you work on better EQ you may get bigger erections. Take your time and read the forums, the first gain should be information, enjoy your time and welcome to the gym
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

8x5 is a nice size. Focus on your EQ man, if you went about with some of the routines others on here do with that frequency, you'd be a freak of nature in 2 years. If i was you I wouldn't want any more length, maybe 0.50-0.75 in girth, try to investigate a routine more girth oriented and live a healthy lifestyle, you're dick will be ideal to 99.9% of women in a few months if you're dedicated.

Comment

Working...
                  X