A girl and her undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A girl and her undies

A long time ago my gf and I were living together (ex gf now), and tho I would never go back to her I do have two questions that I have my answers for but i'm not 100% sure that the answers are the right ones so curious to hear what other people think.

Q1) When she came from work one day she started getting changd from her work clothes into something else when I noticed she wern't wearing any undies. So I asked why she wasn't wearing any and she said don't worry about it... you wouldn't understand. I asked her acouple of more times to no avail. Now if the answer were something simple like she didn't wear any because she didn't want the lines to see through her skirt then she would've just said so right?

Q2) Another time she came home from work and got undressed and cleaned all her clothes except for her undeis which were on the floor of the bedroom filled with white girl juice. These were left on the floor for 3 days before she picked them up and put them in the wash. Now I know she wanted me to see them and get my attention to piss me off for some reason so me being me back then deliberatley ignored them and didn't say a thing to her. If she wanted to piss me off or get my attention what was the purpose, someone else turned her on and was trying to get me jealous? Was there some at work she liked?

Background on her: She is very insecure which made her controlling and manipulative hence why I cut ties in the end. Was tones of fun tho but the bad outweighted the good in the end.

Q1) No idea.
    Q2) No idea.

If she's long gone, don't twist yourself up worrying about it all. You'll never know the answers anyway, it'd just be storytelling.

Comment

I'm not stressed about not think about her but I if thought if I could find out then why not.

Thanks BW

Comment

I don't know Batwoman. I'm very curious now and if any woman (or male) can provide some insight it should be interesting.

Comment

Sounds like she was either very odd or just fucking with you.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

You both left dirty underwear on the floor for 3 days? I guess you don't get much company do you?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'm not surprised she's your exgf
              BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
              EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
              Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
              Base EG: 6 +.75
              Top EG 5 +.5
              NBPEL 6.2. +.2
              BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

I don't have a vagina, but it's pretty normal for a woman to have discharge that would leave a stain like you describe that is completely non sexual. Maybe she thought you are a panty sniffer and was leaving you a gift:-)

Comment

It could have been just random freak events. In the first case, it could be that she got her period, she wasn't prepared, she had to run at lunch time to buy tampons and took her dirty panties off at work. Second case, who knows...weird bitch anyways. If anything, you communicate. No big deal. Even if you shit your pants. So what.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    You both left dirty underwear on the floor for 3 days? I guess you don't get much company do you?
                    hey they were her undies and the scenario didn't leave me short a pair lol But because she'd picked up all her other clothes and left her undies I was curious to see how long they would stay there for and also if she was going to mention anything about it.

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                    Sounds like she was either very odd or just fucking with you.
                    Agreed.. She was very controlling (or tried to be) and I never took it so the only thing that came to mind is maybe she was fishing for a weak point.. Sounds crazy i know because it is but I back then was very confortable with who i was, i knew what i had and what i didn't have (including my length measuring closer to the smaller side of average) and I was ok with me so maybe she didn't like it. Some girls are funny like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                      I don't know Batwoman. I'm very curious now and if any woman (or male) can provide some insight it should be interesting.
                      I think normally if a girl doesn't wear any undies under a skirt means that she might want to feel more sexy or a little naughty as there may be someone there that she fancies. I reckon the "don't want my lines to show through my skirt" is an easy excuse to use i mean correct me if im wrong but theres some good thongs out these days that girls can use to achieve the same purpose.

In summary no undies = naughty and sexy feel

Comment

Originally posted by justadude View Post
                        I think normally if a girl doesn't wear any undies under a skirt means that she might want to feel more sexy or a little naughty as there may be someone there that she fancies. I reckon the "don't want my lines to show through my skirt" is an easy excuse to use i mean correct me if im wrong but theres some good thongs out these days that girls can use to achieve the same purpose.

In summary no undies = naughty and sexy feel
                        So my mom is naughty and wants a sexy feel??? Hhmm, interesting. Well, that's not her reason. The no panty lines isn't an excuse. . . some women do not like thongs. Would you like a string up you ass all day? Sometimes it's nice to go commando, isn't it?

How long ago did you and this ex break-up? It sounds like you are hung up on something that doesn't matter anymore. I wouldn't give it a second thought. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I dont wear undies.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            I dont wear undies.
                            Commando for the "naughty and sexy feel" or don't you like string up your ass either I know some guys like to free ball it, it feels better. . .less restricting.

Comment

Originally posted by hotlips4077 View Post
                              I know some guys like to free ball it, it feels better. . .less restricting.
                              Yes, that is why I just prefer to be completely NAKED!
                              Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
                              Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
                              My Progress Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X