How to make my gf squirt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make my gf squirt.

I am a very lucky guy. My gf of two months, well I fell for her because she really does have the personality I want in a woman, but in no way did I expect her to be as crazy and as satisfying in bed as she is. I am having the best sex of my life with her (even though its not nearly as often as we like, since we both live with our parents) She truly enjoys having sex and giving me blowjobs, and I truly love satisfying her in return.

From what I have gathered so far is that she is stimulated much more from inside (her g-spot) then outside ( her clit). She loves getting fingered and comes sometimes even before I penetrate. Then she will come again when I fuck her at a consistent fast pace. The most she has came has been three times in one sex session. I will be honest and say that my dick is not able to keep up with it, and my fingers do a lot of the work also. I come quick with 3-4 mintues the first time(so I mix it with fingering, eating and fucking) and my 2nd erection lasts much longer to make her cum but is just not nearly as hard as my first erection.

She has squirted twice before with 2 of her ex boyfriends. So she can squirt. I am just wondering if there are any tips that I can use to make her squirt. I want to make her squirt and please her like she pleases me. She gets really really wet and we have never had any problems with that, as I said she truly enjoys sex and I know how to turn her on. But getting her to squirt has been elusive to me.

She knows she squirted twice, did she tell you by what means they used to make her squirt those two times?

Comment

P.S. My size is 5' nbpel vs 5 ' girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        She knows she squirted twice, did she tell you by what means they used to make her squirt those two times?
        Sexual intercourse. LOL. Meaning she squirted while she was getting hammered.

Comment

Then maybe at your size it's not possible then if you can't via with your fingers or mouth.

Comment

Hey Rgh,

I've posted a link to a thread where I've given a description of how it happens for me(more so with oral than with penetration).

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...e-squirts.html
            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
            If you want love, give love.
            If you want honesty, give honesty.
            If you want respect, give respect.
            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Then maybe at your size it's not possible then if you can't via with your fingers or mouth.
              This is one of the two reasons I was thinking of.

The second reason I was thinking of was that I am not able to fuck her long and hard enough with my rock hard erection the first time. My first erections is rock hard and she loves it, but as I said I come in a couple of minutes the first time if I go at the pace she wants. The second time around I can go at the pace she wants for a long time, but my penis is just not nearly as hard as the first time and maybe half and inch or so less erect.

I have started working out since last week to improve my overall body, bloodflow and testosterone levels and am gonna combine that with edging and a beginners PE routine. I am also thinking of taking some L-arginine pills to improve bloodflow before sex and that may give me a better erection 2nd and 3rd time.

Comment

Hey SLU you mentioned that "gotta go" feeling in that thread. Does that mean "gotta pee"? My girlfriend makes me stop in certain positions sometimes because she says it feels like she has to pee. Im wondering if this could be the beginning of something special =)
                pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Rgh,

It's not your dick, use those fingers, figure out where her g spot is, and start working it. You should feel it swelling, she'll probably get that gotta go go feeling(I do), and it should happen since she's done it in the past. At this point, you should be able to make her squirt with your dick/penetration.

The key is to swell that g spot, then milk it. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                    Hey SLU you mentioned that "gotta go" feeling in that thread. Does that mean "gotta pee"? My girlfriend makes me stop in certain positions sometimes because she says it feels like she has to pee. Im wondering if this could be the beginning of something special =)
                    Yes, just like you have to go pee. I always empty my bladder before, get your girl to do the same, lay a towel under her, let her know it's ok to let it go if she gets the urge. I normally push out a little when I get the feeling. Only once or twice has it actually ”squirted”, it's more like a gush of fluid. Never have I peed on my husband though

So, yeah, try it out and see what happens

Comment

Awesome thank you =)
                      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                        Rgh,

It's not your dick, use those fingers, figure out where her g spot is, and start working it. You should feel it swelling, she'll probably get that gotta go go feeling(I do), and it should happen since she's done it in the past. At this point, you should be able to make her squirt with your dick/penetration.

The key is to swell that g spot, then milk it. Hope that helps.
                        Actually I am very familiar with her g spot and know exactly where it is and I only put my fingers in her when I know she is very turned on and usually her gspot is already swelled up before i put my fingers in. She likes me to work the g spot agressively and fast with my fingers and then she just orgams and starts having spasms her legs start shaking for a few seconds. Then she is ready to go again.I am able to make her orgasm (2 times every sex session at least) without making her squirt. IDK if that makes any sense.

Comment

I've heard that extended G-spot massage without orgasming for a good amount of time is the best way to get a girl to squirt. If you're having sex and concentrating on position that hit the G-spot, see if you can keep changing pace so that she doesn't come, at least for about 20 mins or so, then let rip with everything you got.
                          Start (1/Feb/2012) NBPEL: 6.6" BEG: 5.2"

Short Term goal: 7" x 5.5" + Better EQ
                          Dream Size: 7.5" x 6.5" + 110% EQ

Comment

I have found that it's different for each female, some squirt w/o much effort after penetration while others don't.I use the technique of massaging her g spot during foreplay to get her ready. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't, but congrats on finding a squirter
                            DAY1 STATS: 2/11/2012

BPEL: 6.4in
                            EG: 5.25in
                            Girth: 5in
                            FLACCID: 5in

3/12/12- 7.125in
                            4/20/12- 7.4in

GOAL
                            BPEL: 9in
                            EG: 6.25in
                            Girth: 6in
                            FLACCID: 7in

Progress Log

Comment

Try pressing down on her lower abdomen with the heel of your hand at the same time, around her pubic bone ("outside" her G-spot, if you will) as she gets close to cumming.
                              Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                              Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X