how to make a girl cum with oral sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make a girl cum with oral sex?

I would like to know how I can make my girlfriend cum using oral sex. I've tried the alphabet technique and she seemed to really enjoy that. Every time I lick her, she gets really excited...especially when I use foreplay like licking her inner thighs but I always fail to make her cum. She told me I have to rub her clit to make her cum but every time I do, I feel like I'm not doing a good enough job so I play and lick her nipples while she rubs herself and gets off. She likes when I lick her clit but how exactly should I "eat her out" to give her ultimate pleasure and make her cum?

Any help from the experts on this site would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
    6" BPEL
    5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
    5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

I too would like to know more about this!

Comment

Watch the video "Eat Pussy Like a Champ"
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I love the alphabet trick but based on what my gf and I have done, and what I have read, it seems more like something you do early in the oral stages. Also, movement left and right over the labia and clit help to change things up. Generally, the idea is to keep licking up with a rythmic pattern (4/4 time?), speeding up in increments. My usual trick is I never go faster than 80% my max speed, as if I do, my tongue/jaw will get tired faster than she can build up to orgasm. Also, if you start to lick the pussy on motions up AND on the way down, you make the stimulation more constant.

Remember to work your way toward the clit, slowly teasing and change the shape of your tongue. Early on, play with a sharp tongue and an extremely flat tongue. The sharp tongue lets you do more focused licks, and the flat hits more surface area (I find the flat tends to get a better reaction). Ultimately, just lick with your normal tongue when the going gets good. As for working toward the clit, you don't need to vigorously attack it until you are getting to the end, but don't leave it out of the equation either. Here is a nice rubric:

Stage 1: Light, teasing licks. Do not lick the clit
        Stage 2: sensual, teasing licks. More consistent. 25% clit, 75% everything else
        Stage 3: rythmic, 50% speed, licks. 50% clit, 50% everything else (OPTIONAL: Alphabet, changing tongue shape, up/down double licks, sliding slightly into the vagina with down licks)
        Stage 4: rythmic, 65/70% speed, licks. 75% clit 25% everything else (OPTIONAL: the up/down double licks)
        Stage 5: She cums, rythmic 80% speed, licks, 85/95% clit 15/5% everything else, keep rythm going and do not decelerate as that will likely kill your chances of getting her to cum.

Note some girls like to be fingered at the same time as being eaten out, but its a matter of preference (search google for Harlequin's Kiss). Also, if you use your hands a bit to touch other areas at the begining, it can be fun, but towards the end, keep the hands around her lower stomach/pubic area. I also find if you force her to keep her legs down and out (instead of bent with knees up) you have a better view of her stomach and can perceive her level of arousal clearly by her flexing abdominal/pelvic muscles.

Lastly, GET INTO IT! Enjoy being down in her business and put emotion into those licks. Nobody likes when a person feels like a mechanical emotionless toy. If she wanted a toy, she'd get a vibrator. Have fun, don't worry, and feast on it like its the best ice cream you've ever had.

EDIT: Girls can take from 5 to 25 minutes to get off. It depends on your girl, her mood, etc. So get ready for one hell of a jaw/tongue workout. Thats also why I say never go above 80%. You shouldn't need to. Lastly, 25% of women have never experienced an orgasm at all, and some will lie about it out of insecurity. Just a figure worth noting.
        CaptainJohnson
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 02-26-2012, 02:27 PM.
        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

thanks guys, I +repped you captain

My beginner stats:
          6" BPEL
          5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
          5 6/8" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by CooperTrooper View Post
            thanks guys, I +repped you captain
            Thanks Glad to help.
            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Dan and Jenn on YouTube seem to give pretty good advice, consider trying their videos.
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

When I'm going down on my wife, I tongue and finger the clit. I also suck on her pussy lips. I'll start with one finger in her pussy and work up to three. Then I back off with the fingers in the pus, BUT I lick my index finger on the other hand and slide it in her ass. SHE LOVES THIS. Work it in and out. Make your finger into kind of a 'C' shape and start pushing down with the finger tip while pushing up with the knuckle. Don't work it that fast, you don't have to. Go by her moans. Start fingering and tonguing her pussy while working that ass. Pick up the pace with the fingers and tongue on her pussy.

My wife squirts EVERY time. It's great. It's all in how you work the C shaped finger in her ass.

Have fun!

P.S. ALWAYS DEDICATE ONE HAND TO THE PUSSY AND ONE TO THE ASS. The ass hand NEVER goes near the pussy.

Comment

My technique came from a how to video nina hartly made and ive got alot of complements lol look it up.
                  Will stop pe'ing when this >My dick is so big, it takes four fat women and a team of Clydesdales to jack me off. is true.

Comment

You could always ask her to tell you exactly what to do without her using her own fingers. It might be a whole lot of fun!!!!!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by dogami View Post
                      My technique came from a how to video nina hartly made and ive got alot of complements lol look it up.
                      Yep that's the one I posted
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

The Nina Hartley vid shows her making a 'C' shape out of her finger in the girls pussy. I'm not saying I come anywhere close to Nina Hartley and her oral pleasures, but I use the same technigue in my wife's ass, of course while working her vagina. She gushes everytime.

Comment

"Don't lick the clit, suck the clit!" - Nina Hartley!
                          July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
                          Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
                          Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
                          Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

Comment

Most guys dont like giving oral sex for different reasons. I LOVE IT. I cant help it. I could do it all day long. Its my thing and my gf gets crazy when I do it.
                            I can make my gf cum with oral sex in just 20''. Imagine that most of the times she HOLDS back her orgasm or pushes me back so I wont finish her too quickly. I see many here talk about famous styles or techniques. I dont like any of these but if it works for you then do it.
                            What I think is that mood plays the key role here. The way you approach for oral is key for me and my gf. I dont just grab her and lick her like there is no tomorrow. I just lick close to it, then start to lick/kiss/suck it but gently. You can understand where the ''soft'' spot is just by her moans. As her heat goes up, you can start becoming more agressive. For example, use your whole tongue and lips and suck with force 4-5 times. Then slow down a bit again. This will make her WANNA cum, she will make her BEG for it but she cant yet. The trick comes when you see she starts to get close to orgasm. Thats where most guys make the mistake and change to really hard and fast tongue movements. Your girl will most likely lose it, hurt and lose it, or just wont like it that much. Just continue to do what you did, play with her, she likes it. She wants to gets played by you. She wants you to do everything you WANT with it right now. She will want to cum so bad that she will start moving her pelvis up against your mouth or pulling your head against her p***y so she can cum as she cant take anymore of this. Follow up! She wants pressure there? Do it! Push it, lick it gently, suck and kiss.
                            This is the spot where everything goes. At this point, the girl is begging for it. You can even get her a click away from orgasm, stop and then penetrate her and finish her like that. Its your choice. Lets say you continue with oral.
                            They is no chance that she WONT climax hard. When her orgasm starts, start your violent moves down there, and do it like there is no tomorrow, until she pushes you back when she cant take any more. The just let her relax. She deserves it.

Thats what I always did, do and will do. Works wonders.
                            Remember its not a chore. If your gf finds out you dont like it, chances are she wont want you to do it. Its just a really fun game down there. Learn to like it. I do, A LOT!
                            adiavroxos
                            Last edited by adiavroxos; 02-27-2012, 05:57 PM.
                            The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

the ass thing is completely out of the question lol...I'll look up those vids on youtube

CUSP- I've tried that last time and I almost got her to cum but I stopped for some reason lol

My beginner stats:
                              6" BPEL
                              5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
                              5 6/8" MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X