Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth about penis size (A Womans Perspective)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth about penis size (A Womans Perspective)

Safe Mode Preference - Mister Poll

What do you think of this poll? Can not really argue with the results!

Oh not another poll? How about we just have breakfast? Ok what will you have?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ah yes most had 10+by 6.5+ very accurate indeed. I'm close to 12 by 8 so whatever!

Comment

This poll once again underlines just how much size does matter when it comes to sex. It's depressing. Only 39% of them in one question said they wouldn't cheat and go behind their partner's back to experience a larger penis. 84% of them said bigger feels better, which we already knew. 70% chose either large or huge as an ideal length. No surprises there. I don't think they're trolling either, because I have had so many women tell this to me so many times. This is the way it is now. Average just doesn't seem to be enough any more.

Comment

Originally posted by ItWasWritten View Post
          This poll once again underlines just how much size does matter when it comes to sex. It's depressing. Only 39% of them in one question said they wouldn't cheat and go behind their partner's back to experience a larger penis. 84% of them said bigger feels better, which we already knew. 70% chose either large or huge as an ideal length. No surprises there. I don't think they're trolling either, because I have had so many women tell this to me so many times. This is the way it is now. Average just doesn't seem to be enough any more.
          Really well did you also notice that the majority of them had slept with a guy who literally has 10+x6.5+ even though guys that big are like one in ten thousand? That's literally the worst poll i've ever seen in my life. Oh and almost half of them had measured many of their partners dicks before? hmm yea ok
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

And the great ladies we have here that tell is over and over again that size doesn't matter are either saying that to make us feel better, lying, stupid, or a combination of all of the above? Well I'll be going now before one of them stupid lying women that we have here get here; I don't want my ass in trouble!(again!)

Comment

Who is filling out this poll? Almost none of the answers fit with what I have heard from women personally or on this site. I have heard that although not all women care about size, a good number do prefer large penises to average ones. But I have also heard that huge ones can be extremely unpleasant. In fact, I don't think I have ever heard of a woman preferring huge to large ones.

I always assumed large meant something like 7-8.5 bpel x 5.25-6 eg, and huge meant something like 8.5+bpel x 6+ eg. This poll would have you thinking that the huge ones are fairly common (even though surveys find those numbers to exist in less than 1% of the population) and that they are by far the most enjoyable.

I guess we all have to change our goals from 8x6 to 10x7.

Comment

Guys if you were filling out a poll on vagina size would you take it all that serious? I know I wouldn't. If I was a woman and someone polled me on dick size boy would I have fun. I'd ask for a elephant!

Comment

It's an internet survey. Simple as that.
                  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                  link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    And the great ladies we have here that tell is over and over again that size doesn't matter are either saying that to make us feel better, lying, stupid, or a combination of all of the above? Well I'll be going now before one of them stupid lying women that we have here get here; I don't want my ass in trouble!(again!)
                    Yeah but our sample size is tiny, there are like 4 active female posters on these boards
                    My progress log

Comment

in my opinion based on what ive been told. most women prefer a bigger dick, BUT i still very much in love with an average dick. fact of that matter is that bigger dicks create more internal pressure, they are easier to make a fluid stroke with (if your not too big), more positions can be effectively used. they can hit all the spots, they are a turn on to women ( arousal), men with bigger dicks tend to have more confidence and thus experience.

there is reasons other than preference based soly on the judgement of size and "the fit" that drive women to want to larger penis. if women werent as emotionally driven as they are, and thought only like men, guys with small cocks wouldnt ever get laid unless the women was desperate.

only women with very shallow vaginas dont really fit this group mindset, because they simply arent equipped to handle.

my girlfrined loves my 6inch dick, but she plain and simply doesnt make the sounds that she makes when i bust out my 12x8 sword dildo.

Comment

BUT are*

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                          Yeah but our sample size is tiny, there are like 4 active female posters on these boards
                          Do you think these four members are those religious women who always read religious books(please dont get offended, sorry), and they just answer our question with reference to some religious books and their eyes are closed to for this world.
                          If they are here , they know this world very well, may be someone will be older than us, and obviously they will be very extrovert , and not be hiding anything, if they have guts to be in a penis forum.
                          so we can take these four only as preety reference.
                          Date-BPEL-EG(mm)
                          1/12-154/116
                          4/13-167/116
                          9/13-170/118
                          Goal-174/120
                          ejaculate is liquid form of emotion!

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time this shit was posted, I'd be rich.

Comment

If you ignore the few questions with actual measurement preference references in it, that poll is actually quite interesting and extensive. Most of the poll is based just on opinion of the women in general and not unreliable measurements/measurement perception.
                              My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X