Womens favorite toys and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens favorite toys and why?

I'd like to spice it uP some ans if you go to the toy store the girls there pretty much grab the most expensive thing on the shelf and say "oh this is amazing" i figure they are lying fod the sale? Anyway id lime real input so i can surprise the wife.

Hitachi magic wand. Look it up and buy it, or you can always get her a Lexus!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Hitachi magic wand. Look it up and buy it, or you can always get her a Lexus!
      These things are supposed to be insanely powerful and a lot of Women love them! Personally I don't want my Wife sticking a machine inside her sexy regions that could turn over a '46 Massey-Fergeson. But nothing against them.

I just bought my Wife a "LILO or Lilu" something like that... Little higher priced, looks like a pink Tounge, about 6 inches, has several settings (constant, 3 round Burst, machine Gun), rechargeable, but not submersion proof (bathtub). She really likes it. I should've went for the upgrade and got the Sunroof, and Remote Start but I'm a cheap bastard.

Regards,
      "whether you think you can, or you think you can't, either way you're right" --- Henry Ford

Start: 2/19/12
      7 x 4 3/4 MEG

Current:
      BPEL - 7 1/4"
      MEG - 4 3/4"
      BEG - 5 1/2"

Goal:
      7 3/4 x 6
      And a nice, meaty, "Oh My", flaccid Trouser Snake.

Comment

we have a few vibes at home and my wife prefers the smaller clitoral vibes, seems the bigger one just collect dust, start small.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Check out this thread:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-sex-toys.html
          but take your meds first.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSide View Post
            These things are supposed to be insanely powerful and a lot of Women love them! Personally I don't want my Wife sticking a machine inside her sexy regions that could turn over a '46 Massey-Fergeson. But nothing against them.

I just bought my Wife a "LILO or Lilu" something like that... Little higher priced, looks like a pink Tounge, about 6 inches, has several settings (constant, 3 round Burst, machine Gun), rechargeable, but not submersion proof (bathtub). She really likes it. I should've wen
            t for the upgrade and got the Sunroof, and Remote Start but I'm a cheap bastard.

Regards,
            Let's give a rep for the cheap bastard for making me laugh. Oh the magic wand doesn't have to be inserted at all!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Let's give a rep for the cheap bastard for making me laugh. Oh the magic wand doesn't have to be inserted at all!
              Niether does the Lexus.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I feel like an idiot for starting this one with this one already here!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-sex-toys.html

Comment

I bought my wife a "Jack Rabbit" a few years ago. Has multiple settings, a spinning head, beads inside it that also vibrate. After the newness wore off she went right back to her cheap, single "AA" batter vibrator. I agree so far, simpler and cheaper is usually the way to go.

Comment

My wife has the jackrabbit as well but she gets more use out of the little bullet clitor vibrator she has

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                      My wife has the jackrabbit as well but she gets more use out of the little bullet clitor vibrator she has
                      Not to come off a sexist pig, but ah hell whatever, it's really all about the clit anyway, right? I know the "gurus" will tell ya otherwise, but the CLIT is IT!

Comment

Best of both ... http://images.allegrocentral.com/60/...DIUM_IMAGE.jpg
                        avery dennison
                        Last edited by avery dennison; 05-21-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

If you want something for you both to ejoy together then I recommend the WeVibe, it has 2 vibrating bullets one sits inside against the G spot (and hubbys penis) and the other sits against the clit, I can personally say it is great fun. I have a rabbit and it is garanteed to give me an "O" but I use it for solo play when hubby works away.Definately agree with Malehanger the clit is soooo important for tiping me over the edge!! (but then I enjoy a vibrating butt plug too)

Comment

She/we usually uses the toy if I cant hang and finish early, I want something to stimulate her clit while we are having intercourse but I am speaking for myself. I have asked her and im sure she would try it. She really has to work to have an O through intercourse but she can usually get there if I can make it.

Comment

WOW! Some women like sex toys and others don't. My wife and her ex tried the sex toy routine but she didn't get off on it she said because she like the real thing which is all good just like I would rather have some real pussy than a fake one or my hand.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X