Sex with poor EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex with poor EQ

I had a long boring day at home alone yesterday. Result of this? tons of wanking. Last night around 2 in the morning I get a txt from this girl and before I knew it I was on my way to her house for a fuck. On the way there I was mad horny, but as I got closer my hardness seemed to fade and fade.

Anyway. The final result is I was banging her with my eq at about 70%, It didn't even feel that great to me to be honest. Shes a VERY quiet girl and was moaning the whole time, she said it was great, but I'm skeptical -__-

Is sex still good for girls even if the guy isn't rock hard?

Sometimes if I am super duper hard my wife will say that it hurts and ask me to ease up so maybe to some women sometimes it can feel great at 70 %. As long as you were hard enuff for penetrtation she was probably enjoying it quite a bit. I know you cant compare a dildoe to the real thing but many very popular diildoes are made of good ole floppy silicone and they dont get hard at all.
    You rocked her world.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Man, thanks for saying that. I feel like 1000x better now

Comment

Thats what I aim for and the cool thing is that I wasnt just blowing smoke up your ass. she is probably sitting there thinking about you and your meaty man stick. Glad to help.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

weve done it before at lower erections and she says it still feels fine? I'll never really know!

Comment

Due to the low eq level I never even got close to the ponr for a solid 15 minutes of steady, fast paced sex. In fact, she quit before I did. It never physically felt great to me, but knowing she loved it makes me feel even better

Comment

My wife orgasmed on my flaccid penis about a month ago. I came before her and she just kept grinding. I was quite impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by KMC View Post
                I had a long boring day at home alone yesterday. Result of this? tons of wanking. Last night around 2 in the morning I get a txt from this girl and before I knew it I was on my way to her house for a fuck. On the way there I was mad horny, but as I got closer my hardness seemed to fade and fade.

Anyway. The final result is I was banging her with my eq at about 70%, It didn't even feel that great to me to be honest. Shes a VERY quiet girl and was moaning the whole time, she said it was great, but I'm skeptical -__-

Is sex still good for girls even if the guy isn't rock hard?
                Okay read what you wrote and pretend that you didn't write it. So you think you know the answer to your question. How come no one calls me at 2 am to fuck???
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Okay read what you wrote and pretend that you didn't write it. So you think you know the answer to your question. How come no one calls me at 2 am to fuck???
                  I ask the same about myself all of the time, but then again no one really knows my phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                    I ask the same about myself all of the time, but then again no one really knows my phone number.
                    To be honest guys its never happened before last weekend, don't feel bad. I guess it was just my time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Well if you ever gave me your number...

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post
                        Well if you ever gave me your number...
                        Oh call me big boy! I'll even dress up like Kenny Stabler, unless of course you want me to look like Daryl Lamonica. Personally I do resemble Goerge Blanda- old!

Comment

Originally posted by KMC View Post
                          To be honest guys its never happened before last weekend, don't feel bad. I guess it was just my time LOL
                          I can imagine your voice mail now "If you would like to have sex tell me your measurements and maybe I might have the time to work you in." or would it be "have the time to work myself into you."
                          Dontrike
                          Last edited by Dontrike; 06-12-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Hell I have that on my answering machine; press one to talk to my wife, press 2 to talk to the kids, press three if you want to fuck at 2 am!

Comment

What really is the point of this thread? So you were at 3/4 hard and she moaned. Was she faking it or not? I don't know, more than likely not. Next, stop stroking your chicken so much which does affect EQ and sensitivity (desensitizing you in time making your libido lower) then you really will get a woody again so hard it may even hurt from the pressure.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X