Your veiws on penis obsession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your veiws on penis obsession

im new to this site and was wondering what others think about our socitys obsession with penis size and its links to masculinity. id love to get a womans veiw on the matter as a guy i know having a bigger cock wont make me more of a man but deep down i feel it does and i have no idea why. i am insucure about my penis size like alot of guys even tho im not small and am actually above average for length and girth..... my penis size is 7.5 inchs long with 5.5 inch girth at the midshaft and 6 inchs of girth at the base i know i should be happy with it but ive always felt tiny and still feel like i dont have a mans penis am here to maybe get help from guys who have over come there battles and insucurites with penis size and maybe some help from girls to on how to be happy with what ive got. also id like to here from guys about when enough is enough are meeting goals the only way one can ever be happy or satified?

Not a womans point of view but I can relate to the insecurity with an above average penis. I have secretly dealt with it for 25yrs and it really messed me up. The best thing I can tell you is get over it. Really easy to say but doing its another thing. Its hard to enjoy life if your thinking about your penis though. I engaged in activities when I was younger just looking for reassurance and I passed on opportunities due to my insecurities and hated myself later. Statistically you will probrably have one of the largest penises that any girl you meet has ever had. I dont know if you are on the dating scene or married either way dont let your penis get in the way of finding, developing or improving any relationship you may be in or working on. I recently shared my thoughts with my wife and it was wonderful to just open up get it out on the table and begin the journey of getting over it. I feel 10x better about myself and it has really helped our relationship.

Comment

^ a man among men..

Listen to him

Comment

Before coming here, I used too think I had a size obsession problem. However, after seeing others here I realized that I just had normal concerns and questions. It's unfortunate that it gets as bad as it does for some people. Like others have posted here, I have become much more accepting of my size through open communication with my wife, a better understanding of the average size, and working on self improvement through PE.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

2009vettez51- thanks for your comment.... i am not on the dating scene i have a gf i met online well omegal actually lol weve been talking since september 2011 and it moved slowing from someone i talk to online to friends and then well falling in love with each other... i know she doesnt give a fuck about cock size and i knew her size hisotry when we were just friends shes had two bigger than at 8 and 8.5 each and the more i talk about it the more im ok with it. ive talked to her a good few times about it and it helps more i dicuss it one of the amazing things about me and her is i can talk about anything!!!! really whats so ever and shes help me with my self esteem too. i just still have worries about not being good enough in bed for her its more than just size but experience as im a virgin ive let my inscutries rule and affect my life and PE forum is one way i think i can over come a small part ( no pun intended) of one of my many insucitres.

somebodyelse- your so right lol

donjelqer76- i think there is a thing as normal concerns and questions but the lengths people go and how bad it gets for me isnt right. ive been threw deppresstion over this issue were its gotten like i feel im compltety useless as a guy for something i thought i had no control over.

finally i was wondering if most if not all guys here belive bigger is better? i understand if i grow an inch in length or girth it wont make me a better lover and that i can stimulate my girlfriends just as well without PE. is PE an ego thing to guys that are already above average? im still consirding doing it but i think i need to learn more about it from guys who have or are still doing it before i make any permonate changes to my dick

Comment

I have an obsession with size, but so what. Almost every guy has a slight obsession with size, some more than others like me. That's okay though, because ultimately it works in my favour. If I didn't have such the obsession that I have, I NEVER would have found out about PE, NEVER would have done the all the research, NEVER would have tried the routines, NEVER would have made gains. So in a way it's been a blessing of sorts.

The obsession is what keeps me so motivated, and determined to continue to make gains.

Comment

..I am a little scared to answer this...

Penis size doesn’t make the man

And obsessing over your cock isn’t healthy or normal, I am sure most men at some point have had worries about their dick but I don’t believe all men obsess over it.
              You have found a community that can empathize and sympathize with issues around insecurity focused on penis. I think a certain percentage of members here suffer from body dysmorphic disorder. This community isn’t just about penis size so there are many here who are focused on resolving sexual dysfunctions or improving sexual stamina etc

But obsessing is not attractive regardless of what the person is obsessing about.
              Obsessing over it. thats really not sexy.
              i really really dont' care what size a guys dick is...it doesn't make the man.
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by London Guy View Post
                i just still have worries about not being good enough in bed for her its more than just size but experience as im a virgin
                Being a virgin (nothing wrong with that we all were) I wouldnt expect fireworks the first time but the main thing is have fun, Let her know your having fun oh yeah and enjoy yourself! If she is into you it won't matter anyway and you guys will grow & learn together over time.

ive been threw deppresstion over this issue were its gotten like i feel im compltety useless as a guy for something i thought i had no control over.
                Ive been there too and its not worth the loss of your time

finally i was wondering if most if not all guys here belive bigger is better? i understand if i grow an inch in length or girth it wont make me a better lover and that i can stimulate my girlfriends just as well without PE.
                Guys are happier with themselves when they make thier penis into the penis they always wanted. PE is something you do for yourself really (unless your married and your wife is into it too). In some cases penis enlargment can make you a better lover but thats really added self confidence because you feel better about yourself. I feel better about myself knowing Im making an effort to improve the health of my whole body and my penis and it has worked wonders for me. This isnt some guy whos perfect on the other end talking to you by any means Id say we all found this site for any one of a number of problems or insecurities and Im glad I found it!

Comment

TurtleProblems- there is a difference between obsession and passion obsessions take over you and arnt a good thing. im glad your PE has helped you and all but i feel too much of a good thing can be bad but its good your obsession is productive.

TINKERBELL- thank you so much for your honest opinion it means alot to hear something like that from an actualy female. i think the biggest reason why size is so imporant to men isnt just wanting to be the biggest but the fact that when ever people talk about penis's that dont measure up to people preferences or standers they shame it like i want a mans penis not a little boy and i feel penis shaming is proably the biggest reason men hate there cocks. i also have other insurties like i havnt gone out sometimes cause i feel i look defored and always feel im being staired at is that body is that dysmorphic disorder and thanks alot for your kind words i feel this is the only place on the interet where i can talk about the things you mentioned

2009vettez51- i belive my girfriend is going to enjoy her self the first time we do it dont because im gonna be amazing but becasuse shes already told me shes going to show me what to do and make it about me and prefers giving than reciving which takes so much pressure off performing and just enjoying it. thanks for the advice....... i know worrying about things that dont matter is a waste of thing but its something i cant help my girlfriend has been such a help i feel actual emotional support..... i dont know what kinda penis tho i image having a huge one when i was around 13 i was like 4.5 inchs and thought when i hit 5 inchs i can be happy but i never was my goal just got bigger and bigger till i got to where i am today i stoped growing at like 17 last year.

Comment

i belive my girfriend is going to enjoy her self the first time we do it dont because im gonna be amazing but becasuse shes already told me shes going to show me what to do and make it about me and prefers giving than reciving which takes so much pressure off performing and just enjoying it. , my girlfriend has been such a help i feel actual emotional support

Thast awesome man thats all you can hope for im sure your gonna enjoy it!

Comment

Thanks im looking up tips and shit now

Comment

2009vettez51- thanks for your comment.... i am not on the dating scene i have a gf i met online well omegal actually lol weve been talking since september 2011 and it moved slowing from someone i talk to online to friends and then well falling in love with each other... i know she doesnt give a fuck about cock size and i knew her size hisotry when we were just friends shes had two bigger than at 8 and 8.5 each and the more i talk about it the more im ok with it. ive talked to her a good few times about it and it helps more i dicuss it one of the amazing things about me and her is i can talk about anything!!!! really whats so ever and shes help me with my self esteem too. i just still have worries about not being good enough in bed for her its more than just size but experience as im a virgin ive let my inscutries rule and affect my life and PE forum is one way i think i can over come a small part ( no pun intended) of one of my many insucitres.

somebodyelse- your so right lol

donjelqer76- i think there is a thing as normal concerns and questions but the lengths people go and how bad it gets for me isnt right. ive been threw deppresstion over this issue were its gotten like i feel im compltety useless as a guy for something i thought i had no control over.

finally i was wondering if most if not all guys here belive bigger is better? i understand if i grow an inch in length or girth it wont make me a better lover and that i can stimulate my girlfriends just as well without PE. is PE an ego thing to guys that are already above average? im still consirding doing it but i think i need to learn more about it from guys who have or are still doing it before i make any permonate changes to my dick
                        Let me break something to you being an OG. She may say is was like 8-8.5 inches but she really don't know but that is was big or just long. More than likely dude just told her that she and she feel for it but it still was big. Anything really over 7 inches and over 5.25 in girth is getting into the big category. Most woman cannot accommodate to 8.5 inches in depth (the vagina when aroused only goes so far up which is usually about 7.5-8 inches believe it or not). Most men even at 7 can bottom out a female. Most women when they say he had 8 or more inches just means it was big and 9 or more it was too big.

Now with the penis obsession thing. Yes, I think it is easy to obsess on size but more so with men who are already insecure with it (whatever the size). It could be perceptional because you are tall or heavy, it could be literal where you are under average or just at the tip of average in length or girth. It could be from a ex telling others that you were small even if in reality you are not affecting how you think about your size now. But when it starts to rule you, then you have a serious issue forgetting it is not what you have for a penis size that defines your manhood, but you yourself defines it.

PE is good but all things in moderation.
                        thenewdude
                        Last edited by thenewdude; 06-20-2012, 03:01 AM.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

she knows how big he was because she measured him ( he asked her to) and had no problem taking him all in but i know does doesnt matter to her because she had a 5.5 inch one and said he was good because he made up with it in skill and girth. i knew her intire past before we were a couple and just real good friends . it means alot you trying to help me it actually helps i know a bunch of stats about size,girth curve everything its accepting that im not fucked thats so hard.

ive never had a gf before her cause i used to feel deformed and sometimes still get angry about how i look. i have had times like when i was 10 and got my pants pulled down infront of girls way older than me that i think may have affected me since i ran of crying lol and were someone has seen me flascid and called me tiny generally crap like that

and i complety agreaa bout things in moderation

Comment

I have issues I am obsessed with my size and right now im fighting a losing battle. One day i'll come to terms and finally realize what matters and what is important
                            7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

its really hard you know your not small but cant help belving you are no matter how many times you reasearch it you can never belive it..... is your dick size the only thing about you your not happy with

Comment

Working...
                              X