This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned about 4 letters

Here is the story. I used to be fat. Didn't like my appearance at all. So I have lost some pounds and weight 152lb now. Signed up to the gym in order to speed up the proces and gain some muscle. And now to my horror instead losing centimeters on my squatter it got bigger.

Dear ladies what are the boundaries when it comes to ass size, shape etc.? I know there are only few of you here but I'm sure you have discussed this matter with your friends.

I'm considering ceasing all excercises that will affect my butt .
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Girls like a nice ass man. Get yourself a big muscular booty and throw on some sexy briefs and the women won't be able to stop themselves from jumping your bones!

Ok well all women have different tastes and it can't be HUGE and disproportional to the rest of your body, but girls do like guys with a nice ass in general (at least in my experience)
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

From what I understand, your butt got bigger from the exercise? Some more info would be nice in regards to what types of training or equipment you use.

I wouldn't worry though...If you are losing weight and fat, I just have to assume your butt got more tone and perhaps more lift and shape to it. It shouldn't be an issue. The ladies like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
        From what I understand, your butt got bigger from the exercise? Some more info would be nice in regards to what types of training or equipment you use.

I wouldn't worry though...If you are losing weight and fat, I just have to assume your butt got more tone and perhaps more lift and shape to it. It shouldn't be an issue. The ladies like that.
        I do 4 excercises on machines and one with free weight. Don't know how to translate them but one is for calvs, one for hamstring, one for quadriceps and a leg press. The weighted ones are squats.
        Current stats

Comment

I don't get the "4 letters" part of the title, butt ok. I can say from my own experience, women do like a nice ass on a guy. They can be just as envious of our bodies as we are of theirs. I'm sure my rear is not as big as it used to be, butt I doubt you have anything to worry about. Especially at 152lbs. Are you squatting big numbers and deadlifting? Probably not. I had a "squat butt" back in the day and women loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
            I don't get the "4 letters" part of the title, butt ok. I can say from my own experience, women do like a nice ass on a guy. They can be just as envious of our bodies as we are of theirs. I'm sure my rear is not as big as it used to be, butt I doubt you have anything to worry about. Especially at 152lbs. Are you squatting big numbers and deadlifting? Probably not. I had a "squat butt" back in the day and women loved it.
            Haha I see what you did there.

Yea if you're at 152 I doubt you have a fat butt, how tall are you? It's the squats most likely making your butt bigger. Like malehanger said, right now I've got a squat butt (which used to be even bigger) and women love it.
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I can tell you right now women love big muscular asses. I pride myself on mine. It's touched and groped CONSTANTLY I am not joking. And buy nice underwear Like a good pair of Diesel or Kalvin Klein. Be happy you have the genetics for it. Just make sure it's toned and the women will swoon.
              Start
              6.75ishBP
              5.12G

Now
              7.25BP
              5.31G

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                Haha I see what you did there.

Yea if you're at 152 I doubt you have a fat butt, how tall are you? It's the squats most likely making your butt bigger. Like malehanger said, right now I've got a squat butt (which used to be even bigger) and women love it.
                176cm=5'9.2'' Yeah I know, short :P

Although you guys don't have vaginas thakns for the response, I appreciate it.
                Current stats

Comment

I've always worked my legs particularly hard since I first started working out which has given me a big, firm, round ass. My girlfriend loves it and jokes that she's jealous. She's always smacking or squeezing it.

Comment

I have a giant ass, and I've gotten it from all the squats/dead lifts/lunges that I love doing. I can only wear pleated shorts and pants, one certain style of jeans (that I know of), and athletic shorts/sweat pants due to my ass being so large it causes normal clothes to look like I'm wearing those weird skinny jeans.

But let me tell you...girls are in love with it. You would be amazed at how many times a girl has come up to me and just said "I want you to know that you have a fantastic butt". I'm sure some girls aren't into it, but I really don't care.

My point is, if you've got a big muscular butt like I do, love it and it will love you back. Also, guys that typically don't have a muscular butt tend to not do any leg work and get them little chicken legs...don't be that guy.
                    RIB2211
                    Last edited by RIB2211; 07-14-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Being a hockey player for over 30 tears has given me big thighs and a very big strong ass and I have been told by many ladies that I have a nice big ass. It is the quality of your ass, not the size. A big strong ass makes your body look powerfull. Do not worry about it, cherrish it.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

So big ass has more pros than cons. Now I will do my leg excercises with more dedication than ever. It's a shame that none of the ladies had replied.
                        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                          I have a giant ass, and I've gotten it from all the squats/dead lifts/lunges that I love doing. I can only wear pleated shorts and pants, one certain style of jeans (that I know of), and athletic shorts/sweat pants due to my ass being so large it causes normal clothes to look like I'm wearing those weird skinny jeans.

But let me tell you...girls are in love with it. You would be amazed at how many times a girl has come up to me and just said "I want you to know that you have a fantastic butt". I'm sure some girls aren't into it, but I really don't care.

My point is, if you've got a big muscular butt like I do, love it and it will love you back. Also, guys that typically don't have a muscular butt tend to not do any leg work and get them little chicken legs...don't be that guy.
                          All true, but with you last line...Small calves have no relation to your thigh/butt size...Just to point out, I am sure you know this already. I have very powerful thighs/ass, but do have small legs under my knees. So did Jordan, and a lot of hockey players, etc (who have massive thighs/glutes/etc).

To OP: More women haven't replied because there are only 5 or so regular women members here. If you want a ladies point of view, go to a teen puberty forum or something for god sakes.

Comment

My opinion. . just like all the men have already told you. Some women LOVE nice, muscular, big asses/butts and some do not. I wouldn't worry about it. Do the exercises that make you happy and fit. . . .be confident in yourself (or fake it) and you will attract the women.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                              Girls like a nice ass man. Get yourself a big muscular booty and throw on some sexy briefs and the women won't be able to stop themselves from jumping your bones!

Ok well all women have different tastes and it can't be HUGE and disproportional to the rest of your body, but girls do like guys with a nice ass in general (at least in my experience)
                              I'd have to concur. I've had my ass complimented by the women I've been with...............well, except my ex wife but she's stupid and doesn't count....lol

I had one of my ex gf's come up behind me, rub my back and then she's rub my ass (which is tight btw.....I do alot of squats at the gym) and she would say "God I love this ass...........this is the sweetest ass.....mmmm mmmm mmmm" Yep.....women like a good ass on a guy....
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X