Nocturnal clitoral erections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nocturnal clitoral erections

Here's a fun topic I haven't thought about before.

Do women get morning clitoral erections, or REM sleep related clitoral erections? Would you know if you did or not?

The clitoris and the penis are very similar in a lot of ways, and the clitoris even has cavernous smooth muscle. I don't see why the same process wouldn't occur with clitoral erections as penile erections.

If the boy in the boat is standing up on his wee little legs in the morning, would that be a good time to receive... kisses?

Think of it this way: both men and women come from the same cells (similar ones) and in many ways men and women are the same!
    Men have nipples which have no practical purpose!
    And it is found that the male and female genitalia actually come from one single structure, so the clitoris is a "leftover" penis, so to speak.
    If you look from afar the female genitalia resembles a male genitalia with the testicles much, much higher!
    And it is known that the boy's testicles only come out of the body after a period of time.
    Furthermore, the "abnormality" in genetics is the male not the female, since the female has 23 true pairs of chromosomes, while the male has 22 and a false pair (XY), so what you see as the female and male genitalia, which are so much alike (and such remarkable pieces of a natural puzzle, [man and woman fit perfectly like two halves of the same when in coitus]) are actually "children" of the same structure!
    So, given all of the above, and in the light of the knowledge that we know that there are clitoral erections, there should be clitoral erection whilst in slumber and in the morning.
    I am sorry for the lack of order, but the last time I studied human anatomy was years ago, and my mind is known for having a very, how should I say this, unique logic: the absence of one.

Thank you, I hope I answered your question,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

@Everman,

First of all, a clitoris is not a "leftover" penis! It is an anatomically similar structure, analogous to the penis. Women should have the same nocturnal erections as men do because the organs of both sexes achieve erection in a similar manner. I think the question is whether women notice the erection or not, since an erect penis is more noticeable than an erect clitoris. In fact, when women reach the point of climax, the clitoris seems to shrink!
      My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Tell me then where I was wrong, oh great master! (I'm pissed)
        Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
        BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
        MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
        Current(28/July/2013)
        BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
        MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
        Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
        MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

My wife says she wakes up sometimes soaked down there and her pussy contracting and very sensitive to the touch as though she had just had a massive orgasm. That may just be a wet dream though?

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
            My wife says she wakes up sometimes soaked down there and her pussy contracting and very sensitive to the touch as though she had just had a massive orgasm. That may just be a wet dream though?
            That's cool. You guys are something else

Comment

Originally posted by Everman View Post
              Think of it this way: both men and women come from the same cells (similar ones) and in many ways men and women are the same!
              Men have nipples which have no practical purpose!
              And it is found that the male and female genitalia actually come from one single structure, so the clitoris is a "leftover" penis, so to speak.
              If you look from afar the female genitalia resembles a male genitalia with the testicles much, much higher!
              And it is known that the boy's testicles only come out of the body after a period of time.
              Furthermore, the "abnormality" in genetics is the male not the female, since the female has 23 true pairs of chromosomes, while the male has 22 and a false pair (XY), so what you see as the female and male genitalia, which are so much alike (and such remarkable pieces of a natural puzzle, [man and woman fit perfectly like two halves of the same when in coitus]) are actually "children" of the same structure!
              So, given all of the above, and in the light of the knowledge that we know that there are clitoral erections, there should be clitoral erection whilst in slumber and in the morning.
              I am sorry for the lack of order, but the last time I studied human anatomy was years ago, and my mind is known for having a very, how should I say this, unique logic: the absence of one.

Thank you, I hope I answered your question,

Everman.
              this is mostly true...

I don't know if "abnormality" is the correct phrasing, but yes...

Men and women have the same parts, in a grand overview of the plumbing. The only thing we don't share a compatible component with women is the uterus. Outside of that everything women have can be linked to a sexual function much like the male.

The inside of the vagina could be likened the the Corpus Spongiosum, the clitoris likened to the the Corpus Cavernosa and glans penis. The Ovaries much akin to the Testes... and if you REALLLY want to stretch it, you could say the Uterus is similar to the Seminal vesicles but I don't buy that at all.

Either way, Being that we are constructed much the same way, we also would have the same sexual functions. I've heard of women having nocturnal orgasms, as well as it's pretty common for women to wake up with their version of "morning glory" which is a stiff clitoris and a bit of a wetness.

Comment

I would imagine if women get horny or have wet dreams when they sleep then something is going on down there. Very interesting thread X.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My wife says sometimes she is soaked not just wet! This morning she woke up wet and went strit for my penis, she didnt even wake me up she just let me wake up on my own. ( I love that by the way)

Comment

That's awesome Vette!

I am sure that it happens, but remember clits don't have a dorsal vien, so clit hardons will come and go.
                    They aren't sustained for long periods of time like penis hard ons.

Calm down Everman, there isn't anything to be pissed about.
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Everman View Post
                      Tell me then where I was wrong, oh great master! (I'm pissed)
                      Gladly. Calling a clitoris a "leftover penis" can be offensive to women (at least as I man I think it is). The clitoris has a different function than the penis. It may not be as critical to life as some other organs are, such as the lungs or liver, but it still has an important and relevant function.

Also, a clitoris is an organ all by itself. It didn't evolve/mutate from a penis that a female fetus had. Actually, a fetus starts with genitals mounds. Once sex hormones kick in, they shape that mound into either male or female genitals. Testosterone (and some other male hormones) shapes the mounds into a penis shaft, glans, and scrotum (into which the testicles descend). Female sex hormones (mainly estrogen) shape the mounds into inner labia, outer labia, the body of the clitoris (hidden within the body and out of sight), the glans clitoris (the tip of the iceberg most people call "the clitoris"), and the clitoral hood.

That was all I disagreed with
                      My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                        That's awesome Vette!

I am sure that it happens, but remember clits don't have a dorsal vien, so clit hardons will come and go.
                        They aren't sustained for long periods of time like penis hard ons.

Calm down Everman, there isn't anything to be pissed about.
                        I dont know what causes them but I can tell when we first start messing around I cant feel much and after a while it feels like a small erect penis! lol Ive told her that before

Comment

Definitely have wet dreams. Where it is coming from I have no idea, I am asleep

Doctors have performed MRI's on women while they are having an orgasm with manual stimulation and they see the cervix dip down (to suck up the semen there or not there it doesn't know lol) so I gather the walls moving around has something to do with the whole sucking it up thing (sorry im tired and am not speaking / typing very nicely)

What so nice about wet dreams is we are so ready for morning action!!
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Yay, the first response from a female member (except for vettez asking his wife that is).
                            I think my wife has wet dreams during times when we're apart, like if she visits family or something on the other side of the country without me. Lol.

I didn't know about this possible dipping/sucking action of the cervix during orgasm. Interesting. Something for me to research

Comment

Awesome idea for a thread
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X