Guys asking chicks about previous guys penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys asking chicks about previous guys penis size

Ok. I personally never ask since I really don't want the answer. But i'm thinking that if you girls want to know what answer guys really want I'll tell you.

The next time your man asks that dumb question look at him say

"he was x long (x = add 1 1/2 inch over your current mans dick) This will make your man believe the next part easier. since you just confirmed it was longer then his.

Then say "but it was really thin!" Now say that with a look of disgust.

Then say something like "I'd take your girth over his length any day."

BAM!

There you have it. Your first answer had him realize his fears were true (the 1 1/2 inch longer thing) but then you just made his day by letting him realize that it was longer then his yea but it was thin compared to his thick unit.

Honesty isn't always the best policy. There's nothing wrong with white lies its not like your guys going to go check the dudes dick out himself (I'd hope not).

Telling your man that the guy before him had a dick that has like 3 inch length and 2 inch girth over his on isn't going give you anything but problems in the long run. Believe it.

White lies are a relationships best friend. Guys don't want the truth we want lies!

OH and never say his dicks the perfect size! You might as well say its tiny and pathetic because that what we hear!

peace
    I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

That's a subject I would care to touch anyways. Me and my significant other been agreed to never compare your past to the present because it will only cause problems but thanks anyway
    I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

I hear that. Like I said I never ask questions I don't want the answers to.

Ignorance is bliss

This was kind of a joking thread but still white lies keep things going

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

thats a bad question

Comment

Novell idea, but why lie to your partner? First of all, any guy who is rude enough and disrespectful enough to put his partner in such a terrible position with such a question deserves what ever answer he gets, IMO. I think the safest answer from the female side would go something like: "We have nothing to gain by bringing up our past, only our future. I would never disrespect you with a question like this, so I'm asking you for the same respect."

On the same token, any woman that answers a partner's question on this subject (whether it is in their partner's favor or not) need to stand up for themselves and demand a little respect
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

....are idiots. /thread.

Comment

Yea, I'm not sure if lying to someone to save their ego is really the best course to take.
              How about, 1) not asking, 2) getting comfortable enough with yourself that you don't need to be lied to, and 3) do PE
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I don't care for past guys, I'm in the now. As long as I'm giving her that good dick, why should I care?
                Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I wouldnt care
                  7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

A guy had better be prepared to hear he's not the biggest if he's gonna ask that question. In fact, he had better be able to handle hearing that her ex was freaking huge! That doesn't mean he will hear it, but if her ex was massive, and she decides to answer honestly, then you get what you asked for.
                    Starting stats
                    April 3, 2012
                    BPEL - 6"
                    EG - 6"

Comment

I'll tell you I asked I wasn't prepared for the answer and I heard what I didnt expect to hear and I was left speechless and embarassed and im sure my look made it akward for her. Went something like me on bed kneeling cock in hand "You ever had one this big" her half laying down next to me hand on cock too "Well actually there was this one guy he was so big around it was crazy" then me tucking said cock between my thighs trying to think of how the hell to respond I say "really are you sure it was bigger" her "Oh yeah its been a long time but I remember it was big" I said about how big?" she said "I dont know but it was bigger than yours". Knowing she had not been with many and assuming I was bigger than average I got cocky. I have no idea if it really was or not she had no reason to make it up who knows if she remembers things as they were but its water under the bridge now and I shoulda left well enough alone and kept my mouth shut. Anyway back to the girth routine for me!!!!

Comment

It not up the woman to boost a man's ego. It is up to the man to protect it.

Having said that, I never ask about previous lovers in that capacity. What's the point?

Instead, have adult conversations about sex.

The woman I am with is very mature and explicitly tells me where I am doing a great job and where I could stand some improvement. The discussions can become very analytical. Her point is that how can a man become a better lover if the woman doesn't give feedback and constructive criticism.

Instead of worring about another man's dick, worry about becoming a better lover.
                        NOV 2001: NBPEL, 5.90 in
                        AUG 2011: NBPEL, 7.00 in
                        JAN 2012: NBPEL, 7.25 in
                        AUG 2012: NBPEL, 7.50 in
                        SEP 2016: NBPEL, 8.00 in
                        JUN 2017: NBPEL, 8.00 in

Comment

Originally posted by sdaddy View Post
                          Her point is that how can a man become a better lover if the woman doesn't give feedback and constructive criticism.

thats they way it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
                            I don't care for past guys, I'm in the now. As long as I'm giving her that good dick, why should I care?
                            +1 .. Djesus Christ, who's worrying about that .. It's a one way path to feeling bad in your relationship all the time. It's just pathetic worrying about something like that. Who cares, seriously. She definitly not. She loves you for who you are, not for your stupid dick. Read that last sentence again, when are guys going to realize that .. ?

Comment

Good to see i'm not the only guy who really doesn't want to know the answer to that question. But yea, if you ask that question then you'd best be prepared for a answer your not going to like.

I never have and never will ask that. If the answer was something you wanted to hear you'd of been told it without asking.

Still don't say yours is perfect I mean come'on.

I do think its good to point out things that can be done different in bed. I see no shame in having a lover suggest I do something that will in the end make us both happier. I'd prefer to know something i'm doing isn't right now then 5 or 10 years down the line. When i'm first with a women I ask what she likes and how she likes it. This only leads to better enjoyment of those private moments.

Don't ask, Don't tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X