No announcement yet.

You can still be "above average" and still not please your significant other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can still be "above average" and still not please your significant other

Just thought that I would let some of the men know that once you reach your goal doesn't mean your penis is going to do all the work for you. It's still about the intimacy you have with your partner and keeping a rhythm. If some women will come forward they will agree that they have been with partners who were "above average" and the sex wasn't great because basically the person didn't know what they were doing. Things such as not connecting with them intimately, behaving selfishly, and just moving awkwardly with no intention to please the woman. That's why some women say size doesn't matter because they have been with smaller partners and the sex was more enjoyable. So don't forget the aspects I listed that can make sex even more enjoyable for your partner along with your new and improved penises
    MrsAlphaHangerGrl
    Last edited by MrsAlphaHangerGrl; 07-30-2012, 08:33 AM.
    I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Yes so discovery channel has said long ago.

Comment

And yet some still don't know
      I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Good thing I just don't focus on my penis health. I'm well aware of having good rhythm, and anticipation with intimacy seal the deal. Why would I skip the pre reqs?
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Very true indeed ! The same goes for those who think that lasting an hour in bed will magically make them a better lover. There is a lot that goes into being a great lover for your partner. They call it "chemistry" for a reason!
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I find in order to be a complete lover you must know your own body in order to know hers. Learn what you like and you'll learn what she likes.
              I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                Very true indeed ! The same goes for those who think that lasting an hour in bed will magically make them a better lover. There is a lot that goes into being a great lover for your partner. They call it "chemistry" for a reason!
                Very true! I felt that way until I realised that my girlfriend doesn't like sex that lasts longer than 10-15mins lol
                My progress log

Comment

Yeah but if ur naturally gifted in the sack then ur gonna want the ultimate 9x7!

Comment

I am with her on that one 100%. long sex for me just leads to boredom and we wont finish if its up to me

Comment

Working...
                    X