Women Who Rape Men....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Who Rape Men....

I'm not sure why I'm posting this, this morning. Random thought I guess. Something that has always intrigued me though is the concept of a woman "raping" a man. First of all, those of you who know anything about male sexual "bio-mechanics" will realize, it's pretty close to impossible to "force" a man into sex if he is not aroused and willing. At least, that's the case for myself and from what I have heard from men I have personally known. Hell, if I'm under a lot of stress, just too damned tired, or have a lot on my mind, I can't perform with my own wife who I find very sexually attractive. I'm sure there is the occasional exception. I just cannot imagine a man actually being raped via his penis at least by a woman he did not want to have sex with. I also have a hard time understanding why a woman would want to rape a man in the first place. I understand why a man could be motivated to do so. I'm not at all condoning, or sympathizing with man on woman rape, of course. Maybe it's the "challenge" the female "rapist" sees in the "rape"? Maybe in the case of woman on man rape, the penis does not actually have to be involved. Maybe it's more of a rape of the mind, or a physical violation in general? Being unwillingly touched by a woman? I guess if any female members feel like sharing their thoughts, go for it.

Where are they? Hey Male, if you know any tell them I'm here! No I'm not kidding!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

send em here too weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

This is a fucked-up thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
          Care to elaborate? I started it for a psychological introspection on the subject.

Comment

From Wikipedia: Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The definition of rape varies both in different parts of the world and at different times in history.[17] It is defined in many jurisdictions as sexual intercourse, or other forms of sexual penetration, of one person by another person without the consent of the victim.[17] The United Nations defines it as "sexual intercourse without valid consent,"[5][18] and the World Health Organization defined it in 2002 as "physically forced or otherwise coerced penetration – even if slight – of the vulva or anus, using a penis, other body parts or an object".[19]
            In 2012, the FBI changed their definition from "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will." to "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim." for their annual Uniform Crime Reports. The definition, which had remained unchanged since 1927, was considered outdated and narrow. The updated definition includes any gender of victim and perpetrator, not just women being raped by men, recognizes that rape with an object can be as traumatic as penile/vaginal rape, includes instances in which the victim is unable to give consent because of temporary or permanent mental or physical incapacity, and recognizes that a victim can be incapacitated and thus unable to consent because of ingestion of drugs or alcohol. However, the definition does not change federal or state criminal codes or impact charging and prosecution on the federal, state or local level; it rather means that rape will be more accurately reported nationwide.[20][21]
            Some countries such as Germany are now using more inclusive definitions which do not require penetration and the 1998 International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda defines it as "a physical invasion of a sexual nature committed on a person under circumstances which are coercive".[17] In some jurisdictions, the term "rape" has been phased out of legal use in favor of terms such as "sexual assault" or "criminal sexual conduct".[22] Other countries or jurisdictions continue to define rape to cover only acts involving penile penetration of the vagina, treating all other types of non-consensual sexual activity as sexual assault. Scotland, for instance, requires that a rapist commit a sexual assault with a penis, so only males can legally be rapists.

Comment

It's just bizarre. I mean, obviously there is no way a woman could rape a man, at least in terms of unwanted vaginal penetration. I have no idea what you're getting at with this "rape of the mind" stuff. I guess a very strong woman, or several women, could hold a guy down and stick something up his ass. Has this ever happened?

Rape is something men do to women, and occasionally other men (or boys). I've never heard of a woman "raping" a man, but the title of the thread seems to suggest it's some kind of known phenomenon.

Comment

No it realy isn't. Although I had a bit of fun with it there actuallyy is a problem. Some men are treated in the very same manner as women rape victims and are reluctant to press charges or even admit it for fear of embarrassment.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  No it realy isn't. Although I had a bit of fun with it there actuallyy is a problem. Some men are treated in the very same manner as women rape victims and are reluctant to press charges or even admit it for fear of embarrassment.
                  Yeah but who rapes them? Are there poor traumatized men all over the world who've been "raped by women"? Of course there aren't.

You might be talking about a guy who gets an unwanted crotch-grab from a drunk woman at a party and of course that's not pleasant for the grabee but it's hardly in the same league as rape, is it?

Comment

Sodomy would be the only obvious answer.

Comment

The reason it's fucked up is because it sounds like it's either making light of something extremely serious ("Heh, wouldn't it be funny if a woman could rape a man!") or even a subject of fantasy ("Oh man, I wish a woman would rape me!") - as you (Cusp) and Timmy have demonstrated.

Why don't you ask a rape victim how much she enjoyed it? You might be surprised to learn that, probably, she didn't much.

Comment

Blackmailing someone into doing unwilling sexual intercourse is almost as bad as rape.
                        Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                        Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                        Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

Men can in fact get an erection even if they are being forced/raped, and often times it ends up with penis fractures, just because they are bigger physically doesn't mean they can't be drugged, tied up and objects inserted in them and more. It's a little more than a 'crotch grab'.
                          And some of the men that do report it are pretty much laughed at because most figure he has an erection because he's excited or wanted it etc.

Comment

It does happen Ivor.

Police: Woman raped teenage boy

Female

Bulawayo24 NEWS | Alleged female rapist, warrant of arrest issued

Comment

Yeah but who rapes them? Are there poor traumatized men all over the world who've been "raped by women"? Of course there aren't.

You might be talking about a guy who gets an unwanted crotch-grab from a drunk woman at a party and of course that's not pleasant for the grabee but it's hardly in the same league as rape, is it?
                              Rape is serious, whoever it happens to. I know two guys who were raped by women. They do not talk about it openly with almost anyone. It happens, and it can be damn scary.
                              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
                              X