Questions for ladies who's men started PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for ladies who's men started PE

I have a question for the ladies. My wife is reluctant to me doing PE. She keeps saying, what if you getting bigger doesn't make it better, but makes it worse or hurt? I am on the small side of average ( 5x5) and she had a fling with a larger man years ago. I have no idea exactly how big this guy is, I just know that "I don't want to know". She says now that she didn't enjoy sex with him, and found it quite painful. In my head he is a monster, but could be 6" for all I know. If this guy was only a little bigger it kind of makes sense. I guess my question is, if we are regularly having sex during my growth, wouldn't she gradually begin to accomadate me as I grow? Are the differances that subtle?
    Start 9/12
    5 BPEL 4.75 EL 5 EG 1-3 FL 4 FG 5.5 BPFSL

Current 12/3/12
    5.625 BPEL 5 EL 5 EG 1-3 FL 4 FG 6.25 BPFSL

Goal
    6 BPEL 5 1/2 EG and be a shower!!

While I am hardly an expert on female anatomy or growing a larger penis I'd say you are correct, she'd adapt because you'd be having sex with her the entire time you're growing.

I know I'm not a lady lol, just trying to help a brotha out.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

You will not hurt her. As a woman I would not understand PE unless I came to this site and learned about it. The best part about PE in my opinion is the improved EQ. Overall peen health.
      If I didn't learn I would immediately feel insecure as to why my guy is doing it. Or and assure him he doesn't need it. Again once I educated myself I'd be completely fine and happy for him and us that he was doing it.

Good luck!!
      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

I don't understand how she could have taken a big one. I bumped her cervix this morning from behind and had to finish myself off. Now I'm scared to grow.
        Confused?
        Start 9/12

Current 12/3/12

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt View Post
          I don't understand how she could have taken a big one. I bumped her cervix this morning from behind and had to finish myself off. Now I'm scared to grow.
          Confused?
          When she gets turned on she becomes deeper, when my girlfriend isn't aroused I can touch cervix with my finger and when shes fully aroused I have to push deep just to touch the tip during intercourse.
          But like she says, it's uncomfortable for her, just because she can take a large one doesn't mean it feels good.
          Steve23
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Steve23; 09-17-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

This was after getting off orally. She says I hit bottom a lot when I slam balls deep. I'm not happy with my size, I've always felt small. She tells me she likes it the way it is, but that little voice tells me the bigger guy rocked her world. Kind of a crossroad, I want to grow but if she's not happy with it what's the point?
            Start 9/12

Current 12/3/12

Goal

Comment

Shee will adapt as mentioned above. You can tell her you will stop if she doesnt like it
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

And if you do want length, and do add a lot of length you will have to re-learn your techniques and possibly not go balls deep anymore.

Comment

Grunt - Just tell her you are doing it for general penis health... that you want a healthy penis well into your old age. Tell her you are doing it for you and NOT for her. It IS your organ, you know, not hers? Take back control of your own mind and body in any way you need to relieve some of your torment and regain your own self-confidence and demand her respect, not approval.

Sorry for the descent into ranting... just had some emotional pain and indignation of my own well up.

Comment

I would figure at only 5 inches I've got a lot of room to grow? She says that it's fat, but I don't see it.
                    Start 9/12

Current 12/3/12

Goal

Comment

You're not gonna grow an inch over night so when she feels that you are at her limit stop and have that conversation.
                      Starting: 1/14/12
                      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

She claims I bottom out in her now. I really don't know if I believe that, but I do feel like I'm hitting things at times. She is worried that she won't like it and ruin our great sex life
                        Start 9/12

Current 12/3/12

Goal

Comment

Well.......tough spot to be in. Maybe buy a long dildo and see how much she can take when aroused. If she takes more than you currently have then you should have the greenlight to grow. Either that or focus strictly on girth. Good luck!
                          Starting: 1/14/12
                          BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                          BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                          BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

women adjust and at the rate you will gain she will equally adjust. The only difference is you will feel more in your hand and she will see/feel more when she gives you oral.

Comment

Working...
                            X