Flaccid Penis Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Penis Size

Do women care about the size of a flaccid penis my penis flaccid is only 4 inches and yes, obviously it's small but, when it's erect it's 7 inches. So do women really care about the size of a flaccid penis?

Vikingman, to keep this from being a "modified" ladies-please-rate-my-cock thread, let's rephrase the question: "Ladies, does a flaccid penis have any appeal? If so, what makes it appealing? Size? Shape? Contrast to when it's hard? Is there a certain charm to a 'sleeping Willie??'

Incidentally V-man, at 4/7, you can rest assured that nobody will point and laugh. 4 flaccid is okay, 7 erect (with at least medium girth) is what a lot of guys here are shooting for, so walk with confidence, my friend. . .
    <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

I'll try man I'm really worried it's not good enough that's why I'm trying all these workouts to make it bigger I don't feel like a man because I feel like my penis is so small. My girth when erect is 5.5 in and I'm still embarrassed and feel it's small.

Comment

Dude, if I had what you do I wouldn't be here! My erect goal is less than you have already, so you're not small. My flaccid is 3" on a good day ( that is probably a semi) and about half the time I'm turtled down to the glans. Every girl I've known could care less about it, most enjoyed the show watching it grow into action. I want to be a shower, but I know my wife likes to watch and feel it grow!
        Start 9/12
        5 BPEL 4.75 EL 5 EG 1-3 FL 4 FG 5.5 BPFSL

Current 12/3/12
        5.625 BPEL 5 EL 5 EG 1-3 FL 4 FG 6.25 BPFSL

Goal
        6 BPEL 5 1/2 EG and be a shower!!

Comment

Not good enough for what? Flaccid penis sex?

Comment

that's my problem I feel like there's nothing there I feel like it turtles up too much but, since I've been doing these work outs it hasn't as much so I'm starting to be a believe in this stuff actually working....@ steve 23 lol I would just feel embarrassed if a female saw my penis flaccid,

Comment

I have asked my gf which she prefers shower or growers and she told me she likes growers. She knows I PE and I told her I am working on being more of a shower. She was more focused on the bottom line when it's time to rumble, lol.

Comment

I don't have much of a sample size, but I've spoken to women who like growers too. Plus, a 4 inch flaccid is pretty good.
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

lol well that's good to know I just feel like I'm not going to be good enough maybe I'm worrying a little too much.

Comment

LOL how the hell is that small, 7" is my short term goal, and by short term I mean a year after PE, as far as girth that's one thing I'm proud of, I don't even really want more girth TBH and it's less than you have. No reason to worry about your size, even 4" isn't bad flaccid I think that's about what I am on a great day (no turtling, etc). I talked to a girl who said size doesn't matter at all, they can only feel 4" in length if I remember correctly.
                    BPEL---EG-----Date
                    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingman View Post
                      Do women care about the size of a flaccid penis my penis flaccid is only 4 inches and yes, obviously it's small but, when it's erect it's 7 inches. So do women really care about the size of a flaccid penis?
                      I sport a little mushroom most of the day. Once I'm home I drop all the clothes and get MAYBE three inches worth of hanging cock!

Lucky for me I'm nearly hard before th clothes come off when the little women is present. After sex I have a nice shower cock.

My last ex-wife always commented on how big I get after starting out so small. She would call him "button man"...she would quickly change her tune once I hard...going from (at times) one inch to SEVEN INCHES (5.5 MEG) in no time always quited that noise!
                      It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
                      SeaCock!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
                        I sport a little mushroom most of the day. Once I'm home I drop all the clothes and get MAYBE three inches worth of hanging cock!

Lucky for me I'm nearly hard before th clothes come off when the little women is present. After sex I have a nice shower cock.

My last ex-wife always commented on how big I get after starting out so small. She would call him "button man"...she would quickly change her tune once I hard...going from (at times) one inch to SEVEN INCHES (5.5 MEG) in no time always quited that noise!
                        Same situation here. Always a fun surprise to whip out.

My girlfriend saw mine the first time and assumed it was small but didn't say anything... until she put it in her mouth and didn't expect the growth... Very funny reaction
                        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Most women don't care about flaccid length but care if that flaccid can get hard no matter what your length may reach too. Don't trip on it. As long as you can get that woody, you doing just fine.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:
                          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

thanks for all the replies...I can get hard that's not a problem for me at all lol I just feel like the girl is going to be like that's it that's all you have and laugh but, if you guys are saying 7 inches isn't that small maybe I'm just worrying a bit too much...you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingman View Post
                              I'll try man I'm really worried it's not good enough that's why I'm trying all these workouts to make it bigger I don't feel like a man because I feel like my penis is so small. My girth when erect is 5.5 in and I'm still embarrassed and feel it's small.
                              Hell I would be thrilled to have 5.5" EG. At that size I would be 100% confident that I was at least average.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
                              X