Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! i need some advice about breast natural breast enhancement

is there any way to make my breasts bigger naturally

I've read pills can make them fuller as long as you take them (non permanent). Working out your chest muscles will help also. If you are willing to spend money there is a fat transplant enlargment that can add a full cup size and you also get lipo in another area to get the fat for the breasts.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Yes. But you will have greater risk of breast cancer. I think you're better off having small breasts. Otherwise, gaining weight (fat) is probably the best way, but depending on your current weight that can be quite unhealthy aswell.

Fat transplants don't work, alot of problems with infections and the fat will eventually disappear. It's the reason they use saline implants in the first place.

Edit: Oh right, getting pregnant will probably do it aswell. Probably. And probably only temporary aswell.
      Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
      30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
      20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
      30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

Small breasts are perfecttttt
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Indeed I like em small. Its funny to me the way breast implants look, plus they just don't have the right kind of giggle. If you really want to naturally enlarge something try working your back side, this is many mens weak spot. Mmm tight round butts. Sry off track there.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Some women find that their breasts enlarge when they go on birth control but I wouldn't suggest birth control as a means of breast enlargement. I like smaller breasts; anything more than a C cup seems unnatural to me and I prefer B cups for sure.

Comment

Big breasts are overrated in my opinion. A nice body is better.

Comment

Originally posted by sherinfonseka View Post
                When I was yonger I liked big ones. But now I prefer small breast. Gravity doesn't effect them so they stay perky.

The only actually natrual ways I know of: either gaining a lot of body fat or getting pregnant.
                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by sherinfonseka View Post
                  I would suggest that this would be a question better directed to your GP, but some girls report increase in breasts size when they are on the pill. However, you really should ask your GP.
                  Carpe Diem!
                  2013/01/01 BPEL 7.5 x 6.5 > target 8 x 7

Comment

No you cannot increase them naturally. My wife got the surgery, and I LOVE them!! (ofcourse I LOVED them!! before the surgery too.) They are your breasts, do what you want with them.
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by sapfu View Post
                      I would suggest that this would be a question better directed to your GP, but some girls report increase in breasts size when they are on the pill. However, you really should ask your GP.

You must have an exceptional GP because all the GP's I have went to are completely clueless. I would never go to a GP to ask about breast augmentation. Talk to the plastic surgeons, they will tell you what to expect.
                      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I am lucky with my GP. He is very thorough at everything and actually talks to you and tries to get information from his patient. If he is unsure, he will send you to someone who knows (or should know). But I do realise that there are loads of GPs who are too busy or simply don't care enough to actually listen to what the patient has to say.
                        Carpe Diem!
                        2013/01/01 BPEL 7.5 x 6.5 > target 8 x 7

Comment

Have you tried breast serums, creams, sprays?
                          They all seem to work according to statistics.
                          Two good brands are: St Herbs and Mydanna

Comment

Working...
                          X