The "Shame" or 'Slut" factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Shame" or 'Slut" factor

I have had some experiences with the cyberskin extensions that lead me to believe that some women are actually ashamed to admit how much they enjoy a large penis....I can certainly explain.....but I was wanting to hear from some women... if they ever felt a bit like a slut ..or felt ashamed because they were so surprised by how much they enjoyed a large penis....or and extension-------Men too...if you have had any experiences that have led you to believe the same.

So if I like big tits or big asses I'm a slut? What about if I like big vaginas? Does that make me a slut?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

you are not getting it....try reading it again...thanks...........not you feeling like a slut....but have you noticed the tendency in women's reactions to a large penis...like not wanting to admit enjoying the size - or embarrassment - from how much they enjoyed it when their reactions/orgasms show that they did...sorry ...Maybe I didn't explain it well

Comment

A lot of women like the visual of a big penis, but hate the actual stimulation that they get from a big penis.
        A lot of women like the visual, and the stimulation that they get from a big penis.
        Depends on the woman bro.

I like small breasts, small asses, and small vaginas. It's just what I like. Certainly not ashamed of it, I'm a petite guy.

I think someone sleeping around with anyone/multiple people just for the pleasure of it is a slut.

Having certain preferences that someone is attracted to/likes does not necessarily make them a slut.
        Jay1983
        Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
        Last edited by Jay1983; 02-13-2013, 06:06 PM.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

They could be reacting to the introduction of a toy into their sex life. Is it the size or is it something new that they haven't tried before or is it the combination of something new and trying it out with someone they love? I don't think a good answer could be found because of all the many variables in such cases.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Couldn't have said it better!
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

in some experiences with women who had no interest in size....they reacted, orgasmed very differently...very strongly..and the one woman was not aware that I had put it on....I thought she was very aware of it , but after she said she wasn't -and was embarrassed at her reaction to me going deep in her with my 7" and a 3 inch cyberskin extension...it was an accidental experiment that surprised me....it was the only time out of many that day when she grabbed my butt and pulled me to her when we were having intercourse.

Comment

I never said or even insinuated the it made them a slut...I said made them "feel" ashamed or "feel" like a slut..it never made me think of them as sluts...I am talking about their reactions...how they felt....get it?

Comment

My wife sleeps with me and I am always doing my best to make her feel dirty, ok, its not true but I had nothing.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by lobey View Post
                    i....they reacted, orgasmed very differently...very strongly.....it was the only time out of many that day when she grabbed my butt and pulled me to her when we were having intercourse.
                    That is the best. I like feeling like the girl ACTUALLY wants me, and that is like the best thing. They want all of you, every last cm in them and you just gotta give them that shit
                    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

it was a great feeling... for me and her....but when she saw what came out of her she was embarrassed..........she got over it and I didn't try to make her feel worse, I was just happy it made her feel so good. We ended up using it many more times...without any shame or slut factor --but her first reaction was embarrassment....

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        My wife sleeps with me and I am always doing my best to make her feel dirty, ok, its not true but I had nothing.
                        Thanks anyway for trying

Comment

Also, take into consideration what women tend to see and hear. Women are often told or hear that: big penis = better, but its not that black and white. Different women feel differently. If women feel embarrassed by it then its probably because they dont want to feel like they are shallow, or be judged that way.

Comment

I agree....Plus I think that in my cases....I think they were a bit surprised how much they liked it...and at least 2 of them had stated that they weren't concerned by size at all beforehand...one especially.....she wasn't even a big fan of penetration....so I think she was very surprised at her own extreme reaction/orgasm---a very deep groan followed by shuddering

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                              That is the best. I like feeling like the girl ACTUALLY wants me, and that is like the best thing. They want all of you, every last cm in them and you just gotta give them that shit
                              I concur
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X