Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women: Do guys generally care if you cum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women: Do guys generally care if you cum?

The women that have been with tell me that I am quite the unique lover. When I fornicate with a girl, I generally make love to her: there's a lot of passion, I spend about 30 minutes or more on foreplay, and I almost always go down on her for a long time. I care a GREAT DEAL about whether my woman cums or not. I thought that this was the way that most men were until I started really talking to women. Most of the women that I have talked to have told me that the men that they sleep with just generally don't give a damn if they cum and just completely focus on themselves. From what most women tell me, the guy may spend like 5 minutes on foreplay if they are lucky and really just go to the main course, and just stick their dick in them. This aggravates a lot of women because they can't get turned on as quickly as men. Am I correct in this assumption? Am I a unique lover? Are most men like this, and don't give a shit if you cum ladies?

I'd hope that most guys care. Right now, though, I'm more interested in the fact that you used the word "fornicate" in your post...

Comment

I've heard most men don't give two shits about a woman's pleasure. Now why did I ever hear that? Well, because I gave a shit about their pleasure.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyAppleseed View Post
        The women that have been with tell me that I am quite the unique lover. When I fornicate with a girl, I generally make love to her: there's a lot of passion, I spend about 30 minutes or more on foreplay, and I almost always go down on her for a long time. I care a GREAT DEAL about whether my woman cums or not. I thought that this was the way that most men were until I started really talking to women. Most of the women that I have talked to have told me that the men that they sleep with just generally don't give a damn if they cum and just completely focus on themselves. From what most women tell me, the guy may spend like 5 minutes on foreplay if they are lucky and really just go to the main course, and just stick their dick in them. This aggravates a lot of women because they can't get turned on as quickly as men. Am I correct in this assumption? Am I a unique lover? Are most men like this, and don't give a shit if you cum ladies?
        Johnny you seem like the exception to the norm. I've been with some who want to do nothing but eat at the Y and others that just want to get it on. I'll admit sometimes I just want the action. But a good licking is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by SheSquirts View Post
          Johnny you seem like the exception to the norm. I've been with some who want to do nothing but eat at the Y and others that just want to get it on. I'll admit sometimes I just want the action. But a good licking is always good.
          Thanks for responding. I was wondering though, have most of the guys that you have been with just gone straight for the gold and went straight for penetration? Did they care at all if you came? Hell, it seems as though so few men care if a girl cums that women are almost surprised when I tell them that I care if they cum.

Comment

Originally posted by SheSquirts View Post
            I've been with some who want to do nothing but eat at the Y
            That's the best thing I've read today!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyAppleseed View Post
              Thanks for responding. I was wondering though, have most of the guys that you have been with just gone straight for the gold and went straight for penetration? Did they care at all if you came? Hell, it seems as though so few men care if a girl cums that women are almost surprised when I tell them that I care if they cum.
              It depends on if they like to eat the puss honestly. Some think they're great and I think, ok try... Then after I feel like they are lapping up a bowl of milk from my kitty I say let's just get it on. If you aren't good I won't let you waste my time! Now I've had others that I'd like to be live ins with me. I'd need rubber sheets though.

I'd say as far as them caring, if they care I have no idea. It's more casual for me right now since I'm not dating anyone.

With you saying you care, you are most certainly the exception to the norm. That earns you +1!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
                That's the best thing I've read today!
                Well thank you Cpt!!

Comment

Well, I haven't fornicated in years, but when me and the hubs have relations, we mix it up. I swear, if he only focused on making me cum EVERY TIME, I'd go crazy. I don't like knowing that it's being expected, so for me, that would just be a mood killer. Sort of like the guy continuously saying, "Have you cum yet?" That's a big WTF moment for me.

So, sometimes, yes, I want the long drawn out love making sessions and him focusing on my pleasure(and/or vise versa), and other times I just want hard and fast sex with no expectation placed on either of us. Just enjoy!
                  Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                  If you want love, give love.
                  If you want honesty, give honesty.
                  If you want respect, give respect.
                  You get in return, what you give.

Comment

hehe I have a bigger rep than SLU.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                      hehe I have a bigger rep than SLU.
                      I'm laughing as I'm typing this, but you left the door wiiiiiddddddeeee open

That's ok. My dick's bigger than yours!

Comment

Um, that's not possible. You eat a lot of chicken and we all know that chicken shrinks weener size. Veggiesource.com said so.

You reminded me of a little song...
                        Does your dink hang low, does it wobble to and fro
                        Can you tie it in a knot, can you tie it in a bow
                        Does your peen hang low?
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                          I'm laughing as I'm typing this, but you left the door wiiiiiddddddeeee open

That's ok. My dick's bigger than yours!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Oh dang it, you're right

At least I know my boobs are bigger Well, I hope so, lol.

Comment

Sorry to interrupt your hilarious bickering :P But if you don't mind me asking, how DO you give amazing oral? I care about whether a woman cums or not (not that i've been with many), and my oral skills are sorely lacking. I try, but it never turns out to be more than "warming up", and then I just go for the gold and last as long as I can. Any tips/tricks/etc?

Comment

Working...
                              X