How Sensitive Is A Vagina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Sensitive Is A Vagina

The title might sound a little stupid, but my question is one I'm genuinely interested in. I read an article years ago stating that penis length didn't matter because a woman's vagina can only feel roughly 4 inches in depth (unless you hit the very end and hurt her). I'm thinking of stopping PE once I hit my size and cement for a bit because I've made and read too many posts asking the same question about PE's permanency, and I'd like to find out for myself.

My question is, if I were to lose size, at what point would a woman notice a difference? I'd doubt a woman would notice a 0.5" length difference just by looking at it, but maybe she can feel it, perhaps that article I read is completely wrong. My question is more focused on length in my mind since I haven't gained any girth, but any extra info regarding girth would be great too.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

I know you're wanting some type tangible answer here but honestly, don't think you'll get one. Reason being, no one can possibly know the answer. The way I see it, a female can answer your question about the different size dick she enjoys(but you have to take into account 1. the skill of her lover 2. her attraction to him)....meaning she could enjoy a 5 in dick better because the guy was a better lover/had more of an attraction/chemistry to him vs the guy with a 6 in dick who really didn't do things for her.

The only true/valid answer you'll get will be to have a couple who have been through this: the female to experience man's penis at a larger size, then the smaller size, and get her answer then. And of course, as it relates to you, her answer/conclusions would be void because all women are different(as are all men).

The only thing I can tell ya is yes, I feel more than four inches into my vagina.
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
      I know you're wanting some type tangible answer here but honestly, don't think you'll get one. Reason being, no one can possibly know the answer. The way I see it, a female can answer your question about the different size dick she enjoys(but you have to take into account 1. the skill of her lover 2. her attraction to him)....meaning she could enjoy a 5 in dick better because the guy was a better lover/had more of an attraction/chemistry to him vs the guy with a 6 in dick who really didn't do things for her.

The only true/valid answer you'll get will be to have a couple who have been through this: the female to experience man's penis at a larger size, then the smaller size, and get her answer then. And of course, as it relates to you, her answer/conclusions would be void because all women are different(as are all men).

The only thing I can tell ya is yes, I feel more than four inches into my vagina.
      Sorry, I should have clarified I'm looking for a more biological type answer, like excluding the quality of lover the guy is, but rather where the majority of nerves are in the vagina and how deep they go. So you feel more than 4 inches, if your bf/husband was to lose 0.5" length, do you think you would feel or see a difference during sex?
      BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

I think I would not notice if he lost half an inch(unless all he had was half an inch, ha) Sorry, lame joke Anyway, during sex, there's too many awesome sensations going on everywhere to pinpoint where each feeling comes from, but oh my, together they dance a beautiful dance
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

For women sex is more in the head rather than down below.
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

On a purely physical level, there is enough evidence to support the supposition that there are areas top and bottom past the cervix that are pleasurable when stimulated for some women, and substantial length is needed to get to those areas.

Comment

I think it's oversimplified in some places. I've read many times that the majority of nerve endings are located in the first few inches of a woman's vagina- but i've never read that there is absolutely no feeling at all past that point (and this seems to be how most people take it). I look at it this way - the majority of my nerve endings appear to be in my frenelum, but that doesn't mean that I feel absolutely nothing everywhere else, and that it doesn't add to my sexual experience.
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                I think it's oversimplified in some places. I've read many times that the majority of nerve endings are located in the first few inches of a woman's vagina- but i've never read that there is absolutely no feeling at all past that point (and this seems to be how most people take it). I look at it this way - the majority of my nerve endings appear to be in my frenelum, but that doesn't mean that I feel absolutely nothing everywhere else, and that it doesn't add to my sexual experience.
                That is close to how I was taking it, with the exception to pain or insignificant nerves. Very good way to look at it though and put my perspective straight.

Thanks for everyone else that commented as well, I think I have a more clear head on the subject now.
                BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                  I agree with donjelqer76 As for biologically speaking the vagina adjusts (to a certain degree) up and down, so if a man was to lose some size (specially if he was with the same partner the entire time), she most likely will not notice.

This is not to say the vagina is not sensitive, it is, that is why males can use ribbed cook sleeves or even when they are naturally ribbed (thick veins) females can feel it (the adjustment is not up and down is more of ripple sensation).
                  MrsLooking4more
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2013
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 03-27-2013, 01:15 PM.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

How Sensitive Is A Vagina?

Extremely

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

When I get done with it, very sensitive!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                      X