Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men that can dance well are generally good in bed: True or false?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men that can dance well are generally good in bed: True or false?

It seems that I've come across many women that share the theory that men that can dance well are good in bed. Is this true? I mean it would make sense to me: Men that can dance well generally no how to move their hips well, illustrate that they have the confidence to touch your body and not be afraid to, and generally no how to lose control and just let the action take control. It seems like all of these qualities would be conducive to being a good lover. So is it true ladies?

I suck at dancing, yet I can dance real good in the sack; my rhythm is perfected!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I can dance, and I'd say the same for girls that can dance ( more flexible). Id say I'm good, but still have a lot to learn. I'm very creative and usually full of surprises so it makes it more fun for them.
      It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
      Original stats:
      BPEL------ 8.5 inches
      EG.--------5.7 inches
      ==========================
      Current: April 18 2013
      BPEL------ 8.5 inches
      EG----------6 inches
      EQ--------much better

Comment

There was a time straight guys didn't dance.

Comment

Let the statisticians chime in en masse.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I can't dance for shit, but I'm exceptional in the sack. Dancing requires a confidence I apparently don't have, I went to a nightclub once (Tripping balls) and only danced with one girl the whole night, and for some reason she gave me a weird look, I think most of the people there were with there own "group". I'd say that confidence, the exercise, and the touch would definitely bring about sexual tension between almost anyone dancing together. I suppose I'm thinking of a more touchy type of dancing, though.
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Not true OR false, but true AND false.
              No correlation there, I would venture to guess.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper

Comment

I love dancing is in my blood but the Mr. He can't dance at all but only on the dance floor, he can surely "rock" my world and has been doing the great "Tango between the sheets" consistently for 22+ years. I prefer His kind of dancing expertise since it matches well with my Latina female needs.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Ditto Mrs. but we've got 42 years and working.

Comment

i doubt it dude. according to some girls i've been with, i am pretty good, but i know there is no way i could dance. i suck at it.
                    Progress:
                    EG: 4.5, 4.75, 5.0, 5.25, 5.5
                    BPEL: 6.0, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7.0

Comment

My wife loves dancing but I don't and therefore also suck at it. It makes me feel like a dorky fool to even try unless I'm 3 sheets to the wind.
                      However some things we must force upon ourselves in the interest of marital fidelity.

Comment

OP probably didn't get the answers he wanted. I would think most women associate good dancing with sex on a sub-conscious or even conscious level. There are many factors that are required to be a good dancer
                        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Reminds me of this: Dexter morgan dances! - YouTube
                          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                            OP probably didn't get the answers he wanted. I would think most women associate good dancing with sex on a sub-conscious or even conscious level. There are many factors that are required to be a good dancer
                            No doubt, a sense of rhythm, a desire to perform, athleticism, and sensitivity to one's partner.

Comment

For me, dancing tends to indicate higher confidence, greater stamina, more muscle control. I did bellydancing for a while (yes, a male bellydancer), and I can't tell you how interested women get when they see my hips move like that. It's shows control, body awareness, confidence, stamina.

The same as if I see a woman who can dance well: I start imagining how they can use those muscles, movements, and skills in bed.
                              The opposite has a similar effect: a bad dancer, even if she's really hot, will turn me off because I don't sense how our body mechanics will work together at all.
                              Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                              Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                              Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X