One of the first things she looks at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the first things she looks at!

Several months ago while reading some "does size matter" thread somewhere, I decided to pay more attention to whether women check out the package in public. And OMG, they do! A lot! They are very sneaky about it; several techniques are employed for secrecy. The look-down-and-blink method is quite common. Some instinctively employ peripheral vision when in danger of being caught.

Still others show no shame. At the gym today this gal looked at my face and those eyes, seemingly involuntarily, went right to my crotch!

Not saying 100% but I find it is quite common. And I'm not sure what they are looking for, exactly, nor what conclusions they reach when they look. But I find it very entertaining to try to catch them at it.

Thats funny I will definitly be on the look out for crotch watchers lol.
    Began-3/5/2013
    NBFL: 4'1/2
    NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
    BPEL: 7'
    NBEL:6 1/4
    BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Women check out packages just as much as men check out breasts. Welcome to the real world
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Exactly. I feel somewhat a big loser it took me this long to figure it out.

Comment

I never knew man omg i need to check this. I usually wear hoodies tho that covers my croch so i guess they get fucked there haha

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

I have started to stuff my pants with socks before going out. Coincidentally, women have been more willing to talk to me than they used. Always stroking their hair, laughing at everything I say, maybe there is a link?
            The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Which is why I wear shorts over my speedos but I know they do.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thrill Drill, when you use socks to give a larger appearance it gives you greater confidence. That confident feel and that feeling of I know something that you dont know makes women interested. Of course they do like looking at big bulges, they are just people.

Have you tried using the sock, get the high of women checking you out AND then removing the socks but trying to maintain your confidence? Probably if you try this women will still be checking you ou.
                start PE on 2/4/13 - BPEL 6 7/8
                March 2014 - 7 3/8 BPEL, girth 5 1/8 mid
                Feb 2015 - 7 9/16 BPEL, girth 5 1/4 mid

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill Drill View Post
                  I have started to stuff my pants with socks before going out.
                  Wut?

I'm sorry, my sarcasm detector is broken, please tell me that you're not serious.
                  My progress log

Comment

haha amazing

Comment

funny thread! They do look sneakily! I think it is mostly unconscious though, some kinda primal instinct!
                      02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
                      04.04.13:
                      NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

I never noticed it myself because I was always a "grower", never had a good flaccid hang (like 3"), it would turtle up when it wasn't erect.

However, after PEing (stretching devices) now for over a year, my flaccid size is VERY noticeable (5-6" depending on temperature) whenever I am wearing thin shorts like swim-trunks or workout shorts. Also when I wear slacks for work, if they aren't in a black color (tan/grey) you can obviously make out my penis shape through them.

The last time I went in my jacuzzi when me and my mates through a house party, I wore sunglasses and caught just about every female that saw me peek a glance. The warm water prolly helped hehe, but it was a nice feeling to finally get that attention from the opposite sex without having to get hard first.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
                          I never noticed it myself because I was always a "grower", never had a good flaccid hang (like 3"), it would turtle up when it wasn't erect.

However, after PEing (stretching devices) now for over a year, my flaccid size is VERY noticeable (5-6" depending on temperature) whenever I am wearing thin shorts like swim-trunks or workout shorts. Also when I wear slacks for work, if they aren't in a black color (tan/grey) you can obviously make out my penis shape through them.

The last time I went in my jacuzzi when me and my mates through a house party, I wore sunglasses and caught just about every female that saw me peek a glance. The warm water prolly helped hehe, but it was a nice feeling to finally get that attention from the opposite sex without having to get hard first.
                          I'm a grower aswell. When ever im at the gym from now on i need to try catch them .

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Sock or no sock?
                            Showing photo 66 of 231 total.
                            « prev | album | next »

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload...f-0383c96e820eStock
                            posted by
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sock.
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X