Nikki asks, "Does Size Matter?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki asks, "Does Size Matter?"

I have had great sex with guys who were huge and also great sex with guys who were small. I have also had terrible sex with guys who were huge and terrible sex with guys who were small. For most women, size is not as important as some of you guys think it is. For most women, sex begins well before the clothes come off. We like guys who have a lot of confidence in themselves without being cocky, guys who can make us laugh, guys who have a great sense of humor and guys who are in good shape. You work on these attributes and you will see how well you can satisfy a woman!

If you don't mind me asking Nikki, how many inches do you and or if you talk about it with your girlfriends prefer? What's your favourite size? For example 6x5, 6x6, 7x6, etc. Thanks!!!

Comment

I agree with Nikki, sex begins well before touch. Charm, humor, interesting conversation and finding connection points that bring two person close. Then gentle taking touch that stimulates the skin and fires off tender nerve ending. Old saying for married persons "sex begins in the kitchen". Guy's doing dish's can be fun. You just don't know what might happen in the kitchen.
      Also manors and etiquette are not lost on the female population. These two actions show quite calm confidence the can be very attractive. Some of the strongest men I have even known have solid manors and etiquette.

Does size matter, maybe, but a lot of other thing matter as much or more.

Have a great PE day.
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Hey Nikki, welcome!!

I can tell you that when I'm in the kitchen washing dishes after my girl has made dinner, that turns her on like nothing else. I just about get taken right there..............works for me
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Nikki,

I think it's fantastic to have a woman member, and a woman's opinion here.

Just curious though -- how did you find this site, and what made you decide to join?
          July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
          Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
          (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
          Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
          Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

^ Lol....Pay attention boys , she will teach you more about scoring than any guy on here

Be confident
            Be fit
            Be entertaining
            Be crawling out of her bed soon
            Be invited back

But i agree size doesnt matter . Its more in how you move your hips and the fire you can generate in her mind/groin
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
              ^ Lol....Pay attention boys , she will teach you more about scoring than any guy on here

Be confident
              Be fit
              Be entertaining
              Be crawling out of her bed soon
              Be invited back

But i agree size doesnt matter . Its more in how you move your hips and the fire you can generate in her mind/groin

growing4her -- you are huge. Have you ever had any girl tell you you we're too big for her?
              July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
              Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
              (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
              Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
              Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
                growing4her -- you are huge. Have you ever had any girl tell you you we're too big for her?
                Just my wife, which really pissed me off because she's never told ME that.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Nikki you said ... "...size is not as important as some of you guys think it is. "

Translation ... size is important. It may not be as important as other factors but it sounds like you think it is. Correct? Or are you saying you don't care about a guys size?
                  05/10/09
                  ELBP 7.10
                  EG 5.5

12/12/09
                  ELBP 7.75
                  EG 5.75

Comment

Welcome Nikki! Glad to have a womans point of view here on the site! I read your post, and have heard the same things from several women. I fully agree and understand that there are many factors that lead a man being good in the bedroom. I work very hard at doing things for my girl both in and out of the bedroom, to me it is just part of being in a real relationship. Now comes the questions that Im sure every man on here is dying to know the asnwers to! I know that these are all general questioins, and that every woman is different, but Im assuming that women talk about sexual issues as much as men.

What do size do women think is huge, or for that matter small?

Can a woman look at a penis and tell whether it is 6" or 8"?

Do women judge size like men do, putting the most emphasis on length, or do they take the penis as a whole and add girth to the judgement?

Do women actually prefer girth over length, seems to me just from the female physiology that this would be the case?

Thank you again for your perspective, and for joinng the site, Im sure I speak for the majority when I say that we are all looking forward to your thoughts and comments, please if you have any friends that would be willing to join and share with us, please encourage them, they would be very welcome additions!

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                      Just my wife, which really pissed me off because she's never told ME that.

Jp i refuse to add anything to your statement...

Well except that ....Thanks to me you got into PE?
                      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                      8" bpel
                      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                      8 3/4 bpel !!!
                      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                      10 bpel
                      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Ha, ha. Knew you couldn't resist.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Nikki glad to see you joined. All of us from Bettermans already know you but these guys over here dont. I think it might be a good idea to tell them what they can ask and what they cant ask so your prissy ass wont get mad and leave us.

Comment

Originally posted by jaden100 View Post
                            If you don't mind me asking Nikki, how many inches do you and or if you talk about it with your girlfriends prefer? What's your favourite size? For example 6x5, 6x6, 7x6, etc. Thanks!!!
                            When I was single, my girlfriends and I really never talked about how "big" or "small" guys were. We did talk about who was a good lover and who wasn't, though! As I said in my first post, I have had guys both large and small to satisfy me, so size isn't that magical answer to making women have orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
                              I agree with Nikki, sex begins well before touch. Charm, humor, interesting conversation and finding connection points that bring two person close. Then gentle taking touch that stimulates the skin and fires off tender nerve ending. Old saying for married persons "sex begins in the kitchen". Guy's doing dish's can be fun. You just don't know what might happen in the kitchen.
                              Also manors and etiquette are not lost on the female population. These two actions show quite calm confidence the can be very attractive. Some of the strongest men I have even known have solid manors and etiquette.

Does size matter, maybe, but a lot of other thing matter as much or more.

Have a great PE day.
                              You're 90% there in attitude, eompow! Hopefully some of these other guys will learn from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X