Giving birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving birth

My friend told me that when a woman gives birth that her vagina tightens up like a virgin again and I was just wondering if that's true?

During vaginal birth the muscles surrounding the vagina are both stretched and flexed far beyond their normal range. The new mother is then counselled to abstain from sexual activity for at least one month.

The combination of high strain on the muscle tissues and the subsequent inactivity can often cause the vagina to constrict then heal in that state. It can take time for those muscles to be able to relax and loosen.

Consider going to the gym and doing heavy squats for 30 seconds every five minutes for the duration of 12 hours; stretching very hard between sets. Then at the end of this work-out you lie down and not flex or move your legs for a month. How will those muscles react? You will lose size, flexibility, and mobility.

Comment

This is a silly question, and your friend is full of shit.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
        God, I love this answer...say it again. Lol.
        Started: 7 x 5
        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
          Sorry Draggin...but it is true...sort of. Tightness of the vagina can occur after the birth of a child IF the woman commits to doing kegels daily while she is abstaining from sex as she recovers as namsokiek mentioned. Breast-feeding can also contribution to tightening her vagina because it triggers contractions there. So, in essence Jm52's friend was correct.

Comment

Like throwing a hot dog down a hall way tight?
            Cinest's progress and routine.

Comment

I have slept with one woman who had given birth, don't know if age was a factor but she wasnt as tight as most other girls ive had. Sex was still good thou
              Stats:
              (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
              NBPEL: 7.28
              MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
              NBPEL: 7.59
              MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

Ive only slept with 1 girl who ahs given birth and she was the 1 of the tightest i've had , but she told me she did exercises to get her body tight again . She probably did kegals

Comment

No its not true
                  and
                  most women are only told to kegel for three months after childbirth. It is rare a doctor tells a woman to kegel for the rest of her life. Only when she shows up with a vaginal prolapse when she is in her 40's do they say oh you should do kegels. You want to bitch slap the doc. I feel firmly they dont tell you to kegel so they have built in patients later on lol jerks!
                  The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
                  X