Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the perfect penis for you and how do you know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the perfect penis for you and how do you know?

Well the question is rather simple. What is the perfect penis for you? BPEL and EG wise and how do you know? basically the purpose of this is to help me out. I want to know whats the perfect length and girth for my girlfriend. She says mine is exactly just perfect but i feel like she could definitely take an inch more in length and atleast half an inch in girth. Is that the perfect for her? She hasnt been with anyone before, shes 5.9 feet tall with big hands if that means something. How do you know whats the best for you? How do you know when it's too big?

IMO. It can never be too long becasue you never have to put it all in. You can have too much girth though. 9.5 lenth and 6 girth. I am giving my self 5 years to get there
    Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
      IMO. It can never be too long becasue you never have to put it all in. You can have too much girth though. 9.5 lenth and 6 girth. I am giving my self 5 years to get there
      I know but i want to touch her body, i dont want to put 3/4 of it inside. i want to put everything in. atm everything for me is 6.85 nbpel. How much more u think could go in without her feeling pain? im guessing girth wise im ok

Comment

I dont think the ghirls are going to answer this but I could be wrong? Anyway what they prefer has nothing to do with what your woman prefers. If your woman says its perfect it probrably is and it does the job just fine. Doesnt mean she cant handle a little more either though. Im sure you could be smaller and she would get just as satisfied.

Comment

I'm not even going to answer your question. My answer is an obvious one, and it definitely isn't going to be the same answer for your girlfriend. Even though my hubby does PE, I don't know what all the abbreviations mean. I personally don't care to know. I know what a couple mean, but that's it.

Anyways, PE for yourself and nobody else. Just because she's your girlfriend now, that doesn't mean you'll be with her forever or even the next girlfriend. PE should be for yourself and your health.
          MrsDonjelqer76
          Last edited by MrsDonjelqer76; 08-08-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Mine, as a work in progress...
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDonjelqer76 View Post
              Anyways, PE for yourself and nobody else. Just because she's your girlfriend now, that doesn't mean you'll be with her forever our even the next girlfriend. PE should be for yourself and your health.
              From an Infamous Movie!

Harry Reems (Dr. Young):

"(Dr. Wilbur Wang on the telephone with Dr. Young) You gotta help me. I'm in love with Linda. We want to get married... thank you. There's only one problem - she needs a nine inch cock.

"(Dr. Young on the telephone with Dr. Wilbur Wang ) So you can perform surgery and remove 3 inches? Great, Thanks Dr. Wang!
              “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Her being 5'9 has nothing to do with her being able to take larger men necessarily. I was with a woman who was 5'0 and she was all over the place, while a 5'9 big boned girl was one of my smallest ever.

To answer your question, perfect for me is 8 x 6. I'm 5'7 with an athletic body so it looks like 8 inches on my frame. When I train girth and I'm at 6.25, my GF complains. I barely get 2-3 inches in and she's in pain, she prefers it around 5.75.

Mrs. Donjelqer is spot on, you're doing this for yourself.

Comment

For me is 8 BP x 6 MEG.
                  And a little difference between BP and NBP.
                  my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
                  girth : 5.70

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
                    I am kind of iffy on this comment. I see what you mean by length, but we must all remember that all females are different. I know many women who just like to know that you are all the way in and can't go no more. They love the feeling of the testicles on them. As a matter of fact, I have heard that from many women. They like to know they took your limit and that you are closer to them. I can see how not going all the way in will be a "wow" factor at first but would love the whole close-up feel instead.
                    (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                    (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

I want at least 8" EL x 6" EG. But I'm gonna shoot for 8.5" EL x 6" EG for fun.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by TFAdylan View Post
                        Well the question is rather simple. What is the perfect penis for you? BPEL and EG wise and how do you know? basically the purpose of this is to help me out. I want to know whats the perfect length and girth for my girlfriend. She says mine is exactly just perfect but i feel like she could definitely take an inch more in length and atleast half an inch in girth. Is that the perfect for her? She hasnt been with anyone before, shes 5.9 feet tall with big hands if that means something. How do you know whats the best for you? How do you know when it's too big?

Your gf said you are perfect sized for her? So why are you asking strangers this question? Do you not respect her opinion? I would think only she would know what is "perfect" for her. Sure every guy wants to be hung, so what? Everyone guy also wants to be a millionaire. Again, so what? It doesn't mean anything. Don't worry about shit like that. Be happy with your dick.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

atöeast 7nbel and 6 girth.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Originally posted by ShlongBuilder View Post
                            Her being 5'9 has nothing to do with her being able to take larger men necessarily. I was with a woman who was 5'0 and she was all over the place, while a 5'9 big boned girl was one of my smallest ever.

To answer your question, perfect for me is 8 x 6. I'm 5'7 with an athletic body so it looks like 8 inches on my frame. When I train girth and I'm at 6.25, my GF complains. I barely get 2-3 inches in and she's in pain, she prefers it around 5.75.

Mrs. Donjelqer is spot on, you're doing this for yourself.
                            I'll Second Mrs. DJ and ShlongBuilder's responce.

Personally I'm working myself improvement program for ME! And like ShlongBuilder said "I was with a woman who was 5'0 and she was all over the place, while a 5'9 big boned girl was one of my smallest ever". I have been there done that!

Lately my wife has been a bit suspicious of my girth and has needed quite a bit of extra lube as of late.
                            akaTrex
                            Member of the Month Jan 2016
                            Last edited by akaTrex; 08-12-2013, 11:54 PM.
                            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TFAdylan View Post
                              I made a thread last year about this very thing. Each of us women are different in what we desire/like, and for me, it's not a certain size/shape, it's whatever penis is attached to my husband. My answer to this undying question will never sway. Anyway, here's my post

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                              Ok guys, once again we're getting the questions about size and now appearance. Sure some women will care for the aesthetic look of a penis, what they're attracted to, whatever.

I am but one female in this vast world but here's my views on this. I am attracted to my hubby's penis(the look/size) because I in turn, am attracted/have emotional connections to him, the man behind the penis. It's nothing more than that. Am I going to tell you want it looks like? Well, no.

All this rate my penis, which look do you prefer threads; honestly, when you get your answers, what are you going to do with them then? Look down at your member and say "Fuck yeah, girls dig my penis!' or maybe it'll be "Better luck next time buddy. The girls aren't into you"

Maybe if you got a bunch of single, unattached females together, you could ask them all the size & appearance questions you wish. With the few women we have here at PEGym, I feel you'll get a biased opinion as to our preferences due to our relationship status.

Guys, honestly, step back and think about it. I hope each and every one of you are doing PE for YOU, nobody else! You may have stumbled onto this site because of what some inconsiderate ex/female/girl has stated to you to belittle you/your manhood. In the end, when you find a partner to spend the rest of your life with, your penis will be her perfect penis. If not, you might want to check that.

Some of you guys are after more comments from your partners. Look at it this way, she may not be giving the compliments, but she definitely isn't complaining, right? Doesn't mean she isn't enjoying your cock any less. She just might not be as vocal as you'd have hoped for.

I know all things penis are important to you guys here, I totally get that now. You should be happy with your penis, once you reach that goal, all else should fall in place.

Some of you married guys get input from the Mrs. and that's great, esp. when it comes to her comfort in accommodating your cock To the single unattached guys, get your penis the way you want it. It honestly doesn't matter what SLU, Tink, BW, or any other female on this site wants in a penis(it's so much more than that to us anyway). We're never going to see your penis in person so don't put too much emphasis on what we want. Do it for yourself, get your penis the way you want, and I promise, one day, a special female with come along and fall in love with you, all of you.

I hope I helped more than hindered, guys Best of luck to each and every one!
                              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                              If you want love, give love.
                              If you want honesty, give honesty.
                              If you want respect, give respect.
                              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Working...
                              X