Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I Giving Her Really Bad Sex? (Thrusting vs. Grinding)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Giving Her Really Bad Sex? (Thrusting vs. Grinding)

Hi guys, I actually posted a couple of messages in the premature ejaculation forums as this was an issue that I have been suffering with for a while, if you haven't seen my messages then the jist of it was that my girlfriend and I had been going out for numerous months without having sex (mainly because I didn't want to blow my load after just inserting my penis in her).

So recently me and my girlfriend have been having intercourse and it's going ok, but this is the first time I have been having regular sex and I have a few questions. The first time we had sex, it was over in about 3 minutes (which I was actually really happy with as I never thought I would last even this long). Understandably this wasn't long enough for my girlfriend and an hour or 2 later we had sex again and she started on top and when I asked to change etc. she was like no you get too excited that way (which is fair enough) so I lasted about 10 minutes with her on top of me but this was because there was no thrusting action, just lots of grinding, she then said when I want to finish let her know and I can go on top, which I did and after some more grinding and then thrusting, I ejaculated.

My dilemma here is that, I can't work out whether or not she's enjoying grinding when I'm in her because she seems to enjoy the thrusting far more, however it's much harder/impossible to last whilst thrusting in and out with my penis. for instance she doesn't shiver like she does when I am fingering her but I guess this is because she's having clitoral orgasms and she's having no orgasms throughout sex. I just can't work out whether she's enjoying herself or not because the body signs aren't there? When we changed positions though I managed to get straight back in so her moistness must mean that it wasn't all bad, right?

So I guess my question is, do women actually enjoy grinding or is thrusting where it's at?

Grinding & thrusting is where it's at. Not just one, but a good combination of both. And kissing... stroking... licking, and rubbing! All very good while the grinding and thrusting is happening
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Okay let's try a novel idea never ever tried before in human relationships It could be dangerous so are you man enough to do it? Do you want to try it even though it probably has never been tried before because I just made it up so even I don't know if it will work? Okay so if you want to live on the edge and have guts try this; ask her what she likes!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I tell you what figuring out what to do is something you will spend the rest of your life doing. Everytime you meet a new partner erase the chalkboard and start over because they are all different. Sit and talk with her and really open up to each other tell & try anything no matter how embarrasing it may seem. Have a nice long slow foreplay session and explore each others bodies.

Comment

Women differ greatly. the only way to find the answer of what your woman prefers is to just ask her
          Going for that boing factor.

Comment

These guys beat me to it. She is the only one that can answer these questions on her behalf, so it would be a good idea to talk to her about it. It would also be a good idea to leave your ego at the door and discuss the Pre-E issue with her directly and discuss what kinds of things can set it off for you and what kind of strategies you could try together as a couple to overcome it. You may be surprised at her receptiveness and enthusiasm to work together on this

Good luck
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Theres a place that fingers can get to that dicks just glide past, its because your fingers bend.
              To make her shiver with your dick is by training your dick with a tight grip, or masturbating just before she comes round to yours, that way the friction she causes you won't be as tight as the one you can cause yourself, so when you enter her you won't shoot your load straight away.
              Then to get to the same places your fingers can you need to roll, like when you roll your back and slowly thrust, but the end few cm are like a twist!
              That will get her off!

Comment

have you tried those extra thick condoms
                START
                🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
                🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
                🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
                🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
                🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
                🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
                🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

Comment