Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What women can do to make sex better for men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What women can do to make sex better for men?

One of the most frequently asked questions I get from women is what they can do to make sex better for their men. As a male-dominated forum, I was hoping you could offer some insight?

So I ask you…what is one thing women can do to make sex better for men?

A) Be more vocal/talk

B) Be more relaxed/slow

C) Include more oral

D) Include more fun/positions

E) Increase frequency

F) Be more aggressive/sexually confident

G) More enthusiasm

H) More/less foreplay

I) Other (please explain)

FOR THE LADIES OF PEGYM...I also receive this same question from men as well so I would love to hear what the women have to say about…the one thing men can do to make sex better for women?
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 09-15-2013, 09:50 AM.

A B C D E F G H

I - Don't talk about your parents coming home when i am doing you.

Invite some of your girl friends next time.

Make me something nice to eat, fucking you is tiring business.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Well coming from a guy who hasn't had any in 6 years....I would say pull down your pants and hold still for a minute LOL. Hell, just look at it for a minute would get the job done hahaha

Comment

@ Camaro, I certainly love your honesty, enthusiasm and additional input but I was wondering if you could maybe just choose one???

@ phallic1...LMAO...so I'm guessing that would fall under the answer "I"...other ???

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post

So I ask you…what is one thing women can do to make sex better for men?
          Just say yes!
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Tough question TPW.

I guess I would have to pick F, because with more sexual confidence, the others would probably happen naturally.

Confidence is sexy for both sides, in and out of the bedroom.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

To be perfectly honest TPW, I can't think of a single thing my Honey can do to make our sex life any better. She knows how to please me in so many ways.
              I really am at a loss here. Nope, can't think of a single thing.
              Guess I am a really lucky man.
              Bondage.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

F & G

If these two things are done everything else falls in to place. It is hard to be hot and passionate if someone is concerned about themselves.
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I- add kinky stuff
                  Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                  Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                    To be perfectly honest TPW, I can't think of a single thing my Honey can do to make our sex life any better. She knows how to please me in so many ways.
                    MrsL4M definitely rocks and you are very fortunate indeed! So let me ask you not to base your response on your own successful relationship (or maybe because of it) and instead imagine you were addressing a group of women as to what they should do...what would you suggest?

Comment

L4M's just trying to get us married guys in trouble. You know I married a Latina, I'm not trying to get cut today, LOL.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                        L4M's just trying to get us married guys in trouble. You know I married a Latina, I'm not trying to get cut today, LOL.
                        I hear ya brother!!

Comment

MrsL4M definitely rocks and you are very fortunate indeed! So let me ask you not to base your response on your own successful relationship (or maybe because of it) and instead imagine you were addressing a group of women as to what they should do...what would you suggest?
                          You have so many good points that can be improved upon in many relationships. Of course we all know that each relationship is unique with it's own unique shortcomings but I feel for most relationships either F or G will go a long way. A man loves to know his lady is interested in him and craves his body and being more enthusiastic is a great way to show that. Doing it in a confident and sexy manner will just blow a man's socks off.

For many otherwise good relationships that have gotten a little stale in the bedroom, I have to agree with Arkham and add some slightly kinky stuff to spice things up. Of course it still needs to be done in a confident manner to really be successful so I would have to combine I with a touch of F and G.

When I really look closely at the choices, I must say that using just one thing will be good but if combined with just one other, it can be phenomenal!
                          Bondage.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                            I hear ya brother!!
                            Hey guys, it's not my fault she's so good. Well maybe just a little. She's been well trained, LOL!
                            Now I wait till she gets home to get my tongue lashing. Don't worry about me W4It, I hid all the knives. I suggest you do the same.
                            Bondage.
                            We call it foreplay.
                            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                              MRS had to crank up her game to keep MR happy lol...
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X