she didn't finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she didn't finish

Me and my gf have good sex or so I like to think, when I first met her she said she doesn't care about size and she is loud during sex....so far I've never heard her say a word or make more and a soft moan...and as far as size goes she gets very excited everytime she notices my cock has gotten bigger...so who knows I honestly don't trust women. But she says how amazing each time is we have sex but she has only said 3 things during sex since the 6months or so we have been dating.."harder" "keep going" and "don't stop"
    All of them suggesting I need to do something better awesome for my self confidence ...ugh
    Anyway last night we are having sex and its getting intense and I can tell she's gonna orgasm soon and then she says "don't stop"
    It was a combination of the shock of hearing her say something and also it turned me on like crazy cause I know she was enjoying it...but I finished instantly after she said that and I know she didn't finish.
    For the rest of the evening she was quiet and distant, she didn't lay next to me like usual.
    She always wants to wrap her arms around me. her touch was cold and almost like a "wow thanks for nothing, but glad u had fun"
    So ladies that's it then that's how rhis works if you're man drops the ball ONE fucking time you just shut down...she has only said she loves me twice and both times were after I made her cum like crazy, which leads me to believe men are not the ones who confuse good sex with emotions.
    Its good shes all over me, I don't make her finish she wants nothing to do with me..
    And this could have all.been avoided if my cock was bigger cause I could have finished her without having to go balls deep just to hit that spot with my average cock...
    Just a rant really...so whatever
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Bro. Females don't cum everytime you have sex with them. Don't out this on you. She has to be in the right mindset and mood to get off. Just have fun and ban away. The last thing you need to do is to mind F your mind. Good luck
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I had sex this morning and my wife didnt orgasm. I think she just did it for me again unfortunately. Why didnt you help her after you came in other ways so she could orgasm? If you know the other person wants more you should keep going one way or another. On a side note I smiled when you were describing all the things she said because one time my wife said "Deeper" and I laughed and said "Thats it im all the way in" so she said "ok just don't stop go harder", its moments like that when you cant help but think another 1/2" wouldnt be a bad idea, lol
      NCGUY1972
      Last edited by NCGUY1972; 10-18-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
        Bro. Females don't cum everytime you have sex with them. Don't out this on you. She has to be in the right mindset and mood to get off. Just have fun and ban away. The last thing you need to do is to mind F your mind. Good luck
        Yes, we females have to be all in it to orgasm, or at least I do. How old is your gf? Pretty young by the sound of it(not that that is a bad thing), but as we get older, we get wiser We don't just lay there and expect our men to pound away and make us orgasm over and over again. We get our hands dirty and help out....it's much more fun this way!

Please don't think if your dick was bigger, the orgasm issue would not exist. Your girlfriend needs to not expect you to do all the work. You two need to have a little chat and see where it goes cause if she is hurt because "you" didn't make her orgasm, that's just stupid.
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
          Yes, we females have to be all in it to orgasm, or at least I do. How old is your gf? Pretty young by the sound of it(not that that is a bad thing), but as we get older, we get wiser We don't just lay there and expect our men to pound away and make us orgasm over and over again. We get our hands dirty and help out....it's much more fun this way!

Please don't think if your dick was bigger, the orgasm issue would not exist. Your girlfriend needs to not expect you to do all the work. You two need to have a little chat and see where it goes cause if she is hurt because "you" didn't make her orgasm, that's just stupid.
          listen to ^this woman... she knows what she's talking about.

Comment

Somehow I missed the last sentence. Hey my wife uses only 3" of my penis sometimes and cums all over me. thats well below average so your penis size has nothing to do with it at all man. I think as long as there is a penis down there that part is covered. If my wife is really into me at the moment there may as well be fireworks going on in the room but other times she just wants a quickie and she will finish in seconds and still other times she knows I need it bad and she does it for me she will still get into it but she doesnt even try to orgasm herself. Your penis is fine just like it is you need to look at the real issue what really upset her and it wasnt your unit.

Comment

My gf js 25 and I understand what you all are saying thank you for the input

Comment

Round 2 bro, Round 2. I rarely make a girl cum the first time i jizz , but i go back for round 2 and TEAR that ass upp. Bro , i remember when i first started to sleep with girls , they never called me back cuz i would jizz and then go to to sleep , but when i started to do round 2 ALL them calling me back for more .

Comment

I have had some amazing sex before where the lady didn't finish. They would agree it was amazing too.
                  Honestly some of the best sex might not end in an orgasm.
                  I have also had great sex where I didn't cum.

Comment

SLU's answer is right on in my book

Regarding length and "deeper" comments.. One my wife's favorite things (and mine!) is when I do very short strokes with just the first few inches of my penis. It feels great for both of us, and is one of the things we do to almost always orgasm together. Together as a couple we have learned what we like, and deep thrusting sex isn't what tops the list for either of us (though it's a nice treat every now and then).
                    donjelqer76
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by donjelqer76; 10-18-2013, 01:09 PM.
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                      Somehow I missed the last sentence. Hey my wife uses only 3" of my penis sometimes and cums all over me. thats well below average so your penis size has nothing to do with it at all man. I think as long as there is a penis down there that part is covered. If my wife is really into me at the moment there may as well be fireworks going on in the room but other times she just wants a quickie and she will finish in seconds and still other times she knows I need it bad and she does it for me she will still get into it but she doesnt even try to orgasm herself. Your penis is fine just like it is you need to look at the real issue what really upset her and it wasnt your unit.
                      100% agree. My gf knows what she wants and often just lets me do my thing . For example in the morning she struggles to cum but knows I get super horny so just enjoys the alpha fuck. I go deep and blow hard and while she says it feels nice its not about cuming for her. Its closeness and in her terms 'being reminded of my manliness' (that from a feminst too lol) Other times I use fingers, tongue penis (inc only the tip) hell even toes to get her off because she wants and needs it. It works too but mostly because she wants it. On a recent trip away I 'failed' as I came too soon (as in a few mins....bloody bourbon) and yet in just those few mins I almost made her cum. Why? Maybe 30-40% was Dick size and skill in bed the rest mental and relationship awareness.

Its all in her head man (and yours).
                      Start
                      (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                      BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

We talked it out and it didn't go well at first but the end result being she let me know if I wouldn't have gone as deep at the end she would have finished ...so I was completely wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
                          We talked it out and it didn't go well at first but the end result being she let me know if I wouldn't have gone as deep at the end she would have finished ...so I was completely wrong

It all comes down to communication - well done for talking it out. Sex issues can be a sensitive subject to talk about and don't always go perfectly smooth, but in the end you both probably have a better understanding of at least something and that's progress in the right direction
                          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

This is something that confuses me.

I tend to cum pretty fast also in the first round. So I just lick my gf's clit until she's nice and wet, slam her for a couple of mins until I bust, then go down on her again for a while until I'm ready for round 2.

So I get to cum twice, and she's already cummed like 4-5 times like that.

Comment

Working...
                            X