Whats more attractive ? male and female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats more attractive ? male and female

Ladies, whats more attractive ? A 6'4 220 pound dude that looks like he is chiseled out of stone but with a tiny cock or a 5'10 ,average looking dude with a big dick .

For my dudes, what you guys rather have girl with big tits and ass with a loose pussy or an average girl with A-B tits and an OK ass but with a super tight pussy

Hard decision ,but imma have to say Big tits n ass is ganna win it for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwBuyAGjJaM WATCH at 2:20
    bballer123
    Last edited by bballer123; 11-13-2013, 09:29 PM.

no offense but I think these questions are silly.

Comment

I've been on both ends. Had a girl who was super hot, and nice sized breasts, but her vagina was bit on the loose side for me.

My current gf is a bit more average and has smaller breasts, but a tighter vagina.

In my case, the good looking chick was a stuck up bitch, and my gf much sweeter, and her tight vagina a nice bonus. However I can honestly say I like her more for her being really into me.

But for your question, assuming that both chicks were exactly the same personality wise, hmm, I honestly don't know. I'm not a breast man, so huge knockers do nothing for me.

I'd probably consider them equally good. If I ended up with the chick with the looser vagina, I could make it work, at least I could last a long time with her.

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
        What's funny is that I spent the night with the gf a couple of days ago, and this girl is so into me, and we're starting to learn what each other likes and stuff, really the size of our parts is starting to matter less and less.

I've been very obsessed for a while about my size, but I realized it doesn't matter much. What matter is to find a girl that is into you a lot. A girl that sees the value you have in everything, not just your dick size.

I still worry about my size, but for the past couple of days I realized it's ridiculous. Just as I rather have my average gf instead of that last "hot" bitch, I now understand a girl wants a guy to love her, and penis size is not a significant factor for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Andros View Post
          I've been on both ends. Had a girl who was super hot, and nice sized breasts, but her vagina was bit on the loose side for me.

My current gf is a bit more average and has smaller breasts, but a tighter vagina.

In my case, the good looking chick was a stuck up bitch, and my gf much sweeter, and her tight vagina a nice bonus. However I can honestly say I like her more for her being really into me.

But for your question, assuming that both chicks were exactly the same personality wise, hmm, I honestly don't know. I'm not a breast man, so huge knockers do nothing for me.

I'd probably consider them equally good. If I ended up with the chick with the looser vagina, I could make it work, at least I could last a long time with her.
          you just describe part of my life lol , but I got to say i love big tits

Comment

And the purpose of this thread is for what? Is this for your own amusement? Maybe it's something you always needed to know? Maybe we should have more threads on pe and maybe even relationships than silly things like this!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
              bro , no offense taken but PEGym is where silly questions get answered lol

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                And the purpose of this thread is for what? Is this for your own amusement? Maybe it's something you always needed to know? Maybe we should have more threads on pe and maybe even relationships than silly things like this!

dam , i didn't realize it was so serious around here , my bad

Comment

This is a stupid waste of time. Hopefully others will see it as such. We would be better not talking at all than to discuss such stupidity.
                  Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

No we do like to have fun but maybe the line should be drawn between silly and fun. Plus if you did a search we have already had about 500 threads on the same whimsical issues so it's getting pretty boring. Have fun with your thread just the way it is but maybe we can do a bit of contributing to the site in regards to pe as well.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by bballer123 View Post
                      bro , no offense taken but PEGym is where silly questions get answered lol
                      This is offensive to the members here.
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                        This is a stupid waste of time. Hopefully others will see it as such. We would be better not talking at all than to discuss such stupidity.

LOL although I agree you may be being a little harsh! lol cool thing about this place is you can ask anything you want!

Comment

For my dudes, what you guys rather have girl with big tits and ass with a loose pussy or an average girl with A-B tits and an OK ass but with a super tight pussy
                          Is that a trick question? I prefer girls with small tits and ass...
                          Into 19th Month
                          BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                          EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

What I really find offensive here is this:

Hard decision ,but imma have to say Big tits n ass is ganna win it for me
                            Reducing human beings and their emotions to only that is just

Ladies are a whole lot more than a sum of body parts, and I like to believe they think the same about us too (with proof here actually)
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                              I think the OP's question is a valid one, even if it wasn't presented in a more serious fashion.

I gave him my honest answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X