Guy with Small hands = What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy with Small hands = What?

I am 20 years old, and I have always been bothered by how small my hands are, which is actually one of the biggest reasons why I want to achieve a larger penis on this site.

I recently filled out a test online, a hand size test, and it says my hands are smaller than 99% of men.

Every guy I have compared hands with has much bigger hands then me, and even a lot of girls have hands the same size or larger than mine..

I know that having large hands is desirable in men for a lot of reasons..

So I was just wondering, what does it mean to you women when a guy has really small hands.

Like what do you think of it?
    <link removed by Admin>

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
    I am 20 years old, and I have always been bothered by how small my hands are, which is actually one of the biggest reasons why I want to achieve a larger penis on this site.

I recently filled out a test online, a hand size test, and it says my hands are smaller than 99% of men.

Every guy I have compared hands with has much bigger hands then me, and even a lot of girls have hands the same size or larger than mine..

So I was just wondering, what does it mean to you women when a guy has really small hands.

Hold on, hold on...we only have room for one obsessive disorder at the gym...and that's penis size...hey, look at the bright side that your penis will look much bigger in your hands. I knew a body builder that had freakish giant hands and said he was hung like a mouse...would you rather that?
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Listen to Denny. First off your hands aren't the reason you can't grow your dick. If your creative enough you can find resources to make what ever your doing easier; This applies to all areas of life. What you have there is a limiting belief that is just going to fuck you up. Yes your hands may be smaller than 99% of men... So what? Yes your hands may be smaller or the same size than some girls, so fucking what? Your dick is bigger than theirs. My GF had slightly bigger hands than mine, I still fucked her good. My cousin who thought had small hand compared his to mine and mine were a lot smaller so I know where you are coming from. This is what you're scared off: You meet a girl everything is going well and boom... she looks at your hands and suddenly doesn't feel attracted to you anymore. This may or may not happen so what? The reason this hurts is because you see her lose interest then it affects your confidence; you have to have balls of steel-this is what she wants not fucking size 20 hands. If she give you shit about your hands and then you play it off super confidently, and even spin it to make it seem like it's an advantage she may even be more attracted to you after-she sees that you can handle adversity with confidence. You have to learn to control your emotions and stay cool. Worst case scenario your small hands are a deal breaker and you have to move on... she isn't the last fish in the sea brother.
      Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
      Current:6.25x5
      Goal:9x7

Comment

Ignore it, you are missing life man bothering by such things. Just live life deeply, it's not that the small hands blocks you from that, it's just your mindset you creating within yourself because of some opinions and stereotypes, why don't anybody would move back because of someone opinion about anything really? Go and get it no matter if u have small dick, big dick, small hands or big hands, all we have is heart so learn to use it, everyone got the same!
        Last edited by X___X; 12-13-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Women care about the whole package not hands, feet, or dicks. I'll tell you what; if you're small in the hands department be big in the kindness, caring, considerate department and I bet you they won't even notice!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
            Yes your hands may be smaller or the same size than some girls, so fucking what? Your dick is bigger than theirs. If she give you shit about your hands .
            I'd hope you have a bigger dick than ALL girls, and if she gives you shit about your hands punch her in the face.

Ok, ok jokes but maybe you should try hegym.com .... Nah man but who cares, obviously you do but everybody has insecurities that we think will kill us, but it simply takes a deep mental connection with yourself, to not let these break you. And I'm someone who has been deeply insecure my whole life, since my mother started calling me "stupid" and shit as a little kid. That doesn't go away. But I find that people are like animals. If you yell at a dog, it will cower and put its tail between its legs. But if you jump around and get excited, it will do exactly that. People are similiar in the sense that if you don't open up to them, they won't to you. But if you are confident, loud, open, fearless... That is the best way to interact. They will soak that up, and FEEL more confident around you. They will be less afraid to open up to someone who has opened up to them. Its reciprocation. Don't let something silly make or break your character bud, cause in the end its all you have
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

The whole small hands indicator of small penis theory has been debunked, so now it time to get over it . Some relief for you, right off the bat, from your current beat yourself up routine. If its any consolation, there was a brother on a skin flick from some time back who had to have the smallest hands around. Camera then went close to reveal a monster dick that dwarfed his elegant fingers and hands. He certainly looked like he was enjoying himself . I did not hear him once moan and whine about the size of his hands. All told, there are much more important things in life other than obsessing about yourself and your apparent "flaws".

Comment

I personally wouldn't worry about it. Think of the good points: It's easier to find gloves in your size. If push comes to shove,,,,it's also easier to pick your nose! So don't get bummed out over your hands. :-)
                Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I recently filled out a test online, a hand size test, and it says my hands ar sorrye smaller than 99% of men.

Sorry having big hand has no real world advantage from my experience .
                  even having a 8" length for a hand is only slightly above average width is significantly above average

Computer keyboards are a issue also using cell phone devices with a touch screen keyboard that is practically imposable. gaming controllers are too small etc...

I spent 300$ on a specialty controller (logitech steering wheel)
                  only to find out I had to return it because it was too small for me felt like it was made for a child what child buys a 300$ item?

even real car steering wheels feel weird (I use a steering wheel cover to increase the thickness of it.)

no one has ever said my hands were big but I do get comments on how soft they are.

(Naturally soft btw)

Comment

should be a mechanic. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
                      should be a mechanic. :/
                      Or a surgeon. Man, small hands have serious advantages, besides making your junk look huge.
                      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I'm 5ft 6, and smallish hands....they're made for quick movements, and can work a clit just as good as any leasbian so my wife says...I have the added bonus of a permanently attached penis is why she married me and gave up the muff
                        6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                        5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                        5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                        5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

I don't think OP is saying small dick small hands. He just saying small hands!

I'm sorry you think you have a disability. Was it confirmed by a doctor or its your perception/your truth?

Ditto what Cookie said. That's all that matters.

I will say this about men's hands. If they are warm/hot and holding me I'm in heaven.
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Guy with small hands equalls guy with small gloves
                            Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Oh how rich I would be if I had a dollar for every time I wished for smaller hands. Seriously my hands are scraped, cut and bruised from trying to fit them in tight spots.
                              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
                              X