Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies: Can y'all be addicted to your mans cock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies: Can y'all be addicted to your mans cock?

My girlfriend and I have been together for years...

and she is almost always the initiator of sex and is very passionate (read aggressive) when we have sex.

She at a whim will literally demand sex from me.

Don't get me wrong, I love how she talks to me during sex and how deep, how slow, how fast to fuck her.

She loves this one position where my cock rubs her G spot and just has a string of orgasms as I thrust in short fast bursts.

She likes to wrap her hand around my wrist and pant out ' that is inside of me' referring to how thick my cock is.

Again, in, don't get me wrong. Her sex drive is amazing...

I am just curious if a woman can be addicted to that one cock that seems to do everything for her.

Good job, marry her.
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon85 View Post

and she is almost always the initiator of sex and is very passionate (read aggressive) when we have sex.

Don't get me wrong, I love how she talks to me during sex and how deep, how slow, how fast to fuck her.

She loves this one position where my cock rubs her G spot and just has a string of orgasms as I thrust in short fast bursts.

She likes to wrap her hand around my wrist and pant out ' that is inside of me' referring to how thick my cock is.

I am just curious if a woman can be addicted to that one cock that seems to do everything for her.
      What is your girth? :P
      My JP90 Routine log with Phallosan Forte and Bathpump!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post785101

Comment

My girl is the exact same haha she even strokes my dick when we're just sitting. She says she wants it all the time, no complaints here. Like PanBird said, marry her haha
        Start (Oct 12, 2013): BPEL: 7.0" , NBPEL: 6.5", EG 5.0", FL: 5.0" FG: 4.0"

Current (Dec 1, 2013): BPEL: 7.50" EG: 5.26"

Goal: BPEL: 8.0" EG: 6.0"

Comment

i think every man want a woman like that

Comment

In a word absolutely! I have been addicted to my man's pleasure tool for over 23 years and don't plan to stop. Like your girlfriend and RegularJoe, I don't leave it alone.

I always thought it was funny the guys at my Mr. work always complaining that the wives are not sexually this or that and the Mr. never commented and finally one asked him. He just smirked and the other guy told the first "Nevermind he is married to a Latina" I laughed when he told me but in reality it has nothing to do with the Latin that's just a stereotype.

I guess some of us just learn to enjoy it. Please note that a lot of that have to do with you males. I have only been addicted to one Unit and that is my Mr.L4M why because he was the first to take the time to give me pleasure with it.

I was married before but never experienced and orgasm or enjoyed sex. I could take it or leave it and since I didn't know what I was missing, it didn't bother me but it also did not predisposition me for sex. I know in other threads some members say women should take care of their on needs and be responsible and blah, blah, blah. I repeat we don't miss what we don't know about.

The Mr taught me what I was missing, my first orgasm was not even from intercourse an he has reaped the rewards of taking the time to teach me (we were both pretty sexually inexperienced 21 and 22). Once I learned from him what I did not know then I had to read more about it and try to reciprocate and give him as much pleasure as he was giving me. He loves being the test subject for my research.

Believe me in our house is usually him that ask for a break now, as I am sure he will attest went he sees this thread.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
              In a word absolutely! I have been addicted to my man's pleasure tool for over 23 years and don't plan to stop. Like your girlfriend and RegularJoe, I don't leave it alone.

I always thought it was funny the guys at my Mr. work always complaining that the wives are not sexually this or that and the Mr. never commented and finally one asked him. He just smirked and the other guy told the first "Nevermind he is married to a Latina" I laughed when he told me but in reality it has nothing to do with the Latin that's just a stereotype.

I guess some of us just learn to enjoy it. Please note that a lot of that have to do with you males. I have only been addicted to one Unit and that is my Mr.L4M why because he was the first to take the time to give me pleasure with it.

I was married before but never experienced and orgasm or enjoyed sex. I could take it or leave it and since I didn't know what I was missing, it didn't bother me but it also did not predisposition me for sex. I know in other threads some members say women should take care of their on needs and be responsible and blah, blah, blah. I repeat we don't miss what we don't know about.

The Mr taught me what I was missing, my first orgasm was not even from intercourse an he has reaped the rewards of taking the time to teach me (we were both pretty sexually inexperienced 21 and 22). Once I learned from him what I did not know then I had to read more about it and try to reciprocate and give him as much pleasure as he was giving me. He loves being the test subject for my research.

Believe me in our house is usually him that ask for a break now, as I am sure he will attest went he sees this thread.
              Holy crap... Okay, you just gave me an internal view of my GF's mindframe.

Wow, you actually sound just like her, LMAO she was married before, had Boyfriends before, none of them took the time. She's always been the one to initiate, only because she felt it was her duty to please. She now initiates because she can't get enough.

Very cool to read this!

Can you check my "holding orgasm" thread and apply your input, it would be amazingly helpful to me considering you may be coming from the same place as she.

Comment

I will go check it out.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

LOL...as the woman who wrote "A Woman's Guide to Penis Worship" on her blog...I think you know my answer!

Comment

Yes
                    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

It's not really your penis but you, bro. She likes playing with and pleasing you because you make her happy. We keep thinking it is our penis but really it is just us. My wife loves grabbing my shlong because she is into me and knows that the penis belongs to her. When a woman feels comfortable with her man (including trusting her man), she will be more apt to do different things and do the casual arousal thing as well knowing that her man loves her and it FAITHFUL to her.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                        I love your input but when I read this, and think about my life and my wife who most certainly does not behave in the way discussed in this thread, it fuels my self-blaming. As in, the reason she isn't "addicted to my cock" is that I'm not good enough at sex to make her want me like that. I doubt that is your intent but that's what I hear when I read this... Maybe I'll go back and look at my thread from the other day to try to banish these thoughts once again.
                        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

My wife is truly addicted to my cock but I think she is actually addicted to me (in a good way). She must play with it and suck it every night, she always wants me inside of here and I dont ,ind, I don't mind at all.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                            I love your input but when I read this, and think about my life and my wife who most certainly does not behave in the way discussed in this thread, it fuels my self-blaming. As in, the reason she isn't "addicted to my cock" is that I'm not good enough at sex to make her want me like that. I doubt that is your intent but that's what I hear when I read this... Maybe I'll go back and look at my thread from the other day to try to banish these thoughts once again.
                            Maybe a couples workshop would help you, it is easy to be consumed by everyday life and let things like each other slide without intent.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't know if I'd say "addicted" but I would definitely say if that one tool does everything for her and is able to ring her bell, she'd have no reason to stray and want anyone else.....
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X