MMO multiple orgams vs Women Squirt orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMO multiple orgams vs Women Squirt orgasm

Ok, so I have now started taking my MMO to a serious level and mission in life. Im gonna master my orgasms!
    Got some book online for this, doing my kegels, really trying when masturbation not to cum at all. Just release that sexual "engergy" but nothing more of my self. Very very frustrating and hard hehe...anyw, so I was wondering....

The female orgasm, or nature in its wholeness, is that we men give and the woman receives our energy and semen, we all know this. Its like we give energy to create new life. Because everything surounding us is pure Energy. Everything. Even our orgasms. I do believe, women contract their orgasms up through the body, from within the vag up and out into each nerves, cells and brain.

We both get pleasure of course, but the female orgasm has always been described as more powerful and with a body "orgasm" experience.

So, could we men also, feel the same sensation when having an orgasm, but instead of sending our engery out of our groin, actually move it away from our testicles and up through our body. Creating a more body like orgasm experience. The book im ready, says so, not that we can achieve womens orgasm, but that a mor body like one.

So, if a woman does a squirt orgasm, I wonder if women would feel the same way we men do? Read another thread here, were a man claims that his women used to squirt, and afterwards she was tired like hell, haha just like us men....so, if women actually contracts/implode their orgasms, could it be, that they actually are more awake loaded with ours and their own energy after having sex...because they tend to be that way.

What do you women and men think about this?
    amc
    Last edited by amc; 12-16-2013, 04:58 PM.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

an mmo dry orgasm seems to have a very similar nature to female multi orgasm and you may be correct in thinking a wet female orgasm is similar to a wet male orgasm I could not say for sure .
    As to all that energy stuff etc I am not interested and have no comment.

I do male multi orgasm without any mystic attached and teach it in our mmo group.

Comment

Multiple Male Orgasm and Dry Orgasms - PEGym Forums

Comment

Thanks for the thread link Pegasus... would love to experience more than one orgasm during sex. I've been so fascinated and envious of women who could have multiple orgasms so hopefully this will be something I can learn!

Comment

Yes it is learnable . Basically you increase strength through kegel/reverse kegel training and skill through edging training.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Yes it is learnable . Basically you increase strength through kegel/reverse kegel training and skill through edging training.
            I kind of disagree.

A dry orgasm, you're not really having an orgasm. You're body is getting ready to orgasm but you are stopping before "release/orgasm". So you get some pointless physical aspects of the orgasm - but not the actual thing

There is no great feeling. Or release. The feeling is almost none existant.

When women multiple orgasm, it's actually the full thing. The huge extasy, and release. And they they just do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              A good test, for orgasms is - when a man orgasms, his brain actually stops working for 2-3 seconds. I mean it. It's biology.

When you cum next, try thinking immediately. Your mind will be completely blank, like you're dead, and you'll be unable to think about anything.

That doesn't happen at all with dry orgasms. As it's not an orgasm.

Comment

Do some research. It's not unknown that men can have multiple orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                  Do some research. It's not unknown that men can have multiple orgasms.
                  They can have multiple orgasms - as in, they can carry on after coming, sometimes, and cum again.

But it's not the same thing.

Female multiples are all part of the same orgasm - just multiple climaxes, in the same orgasmic period

What I'm saying is, for men it's a grind. It's no fun, and the second orgasm is usually pretty poor. Not the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by cm79 View Post
                    They can have multiple orgasms - as in, they can carry on after coming, sometimes, and cum again.

But it's not the same thing.

Female multiples are all part of the same orgasm - just multiple climaxes, in the same orgasmic period

What I'm saying is, for men it's a grind. It's no fun, and the second orgasm is usually pretty poor. Not the same thing
                    I find that multiple ejaculations is a whole other level. while just multiple orgasms is below it..

Ejaculation is part of the Orgasm Phase... the second Ejaculation/Orgasm happens 30 seconds after the first one (basically riding the wave.)

third Ejaculation/Orgasm usually takes slightly longer since it enters the "Plateau Phase" once again this is skipping the Resolution Phase, Excitement Phase .\
                    Thick_Unit
                    Banned
                    Last edited by Thick_Unit; 12-21-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

I kind of disagree.

A dry orgasm, you're not really having an orgasm. You're body is getting ready to orgasm but you are stopping before "release/orgasm". So you get some pointless physical aspects of the orgasm - but not the actual thing

There is no great feeling. Or release. The feeling is almost none existant.

When women multiple orgasm, it's actually the full thing. The huge extasy, and release. And they they just do it again.
                      Wrong.

Comment

A good test, for orgasms is - when a man orgasms, his brain actually stops working for 2-3 seconds. I mean it. It's biology.

When you cum next, try thinking immediately. Your mind will be completely blank, like you're dead, and you'll be unable to think about anything.

That doesn't happen at all with dry orgasms. As it's not an orgasm.
                        Wrong,

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                          I find that multiple ejaculations is a whole other level. while just multiple orgasms is below it..

Ejaculation is part of the Orgasm Phase... the second Ejaculation/Orgasm happens 30 seconds after the first one (basically riding the wave.)

third Ejaculation/Orgasm usually takes slightly longer since it enters the "Plateau Phase" once again this is skipping the Resolution Phase, Excitement Phase .
                          Wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X