Women who are not willing to blowjob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women who are not willing to blowjob

Im just curious about this. You know because I read many many times that many women dont like performing fellatio.
    Here are some examples:
    -some women said that they dont find penis attractive, its not something that would appeal them...now I dont understand this. How its not appealing to them? When I think about some hot womans vagina, I think its hot.

-I know many cases when woman was just not willing to do blowjob, despite partners persuading her... again I don get it. My girlfriend wouldnt have to persuade me to lick her anytime.

-also many women , at least based on what Ive read, do it just rarely..for example on birthday of their partner etc...why is that???

Why do many women have attitude like this? I mean, blowjob should be something she loves. When I would lick my girlfriend, its because I have pleasure doing it TOO. If woman wants sex, she should strive for every part of mans body and therefore enjoy performing blowjob as for example she would enjoy kissing mans chest, neck etc..

So please could you explain to me, whats the reason many women have attitude like this? Why they perceive it only as a "service" for man?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

All i know is this. Im GLAD i dont have that problem lmao. In fact i got one today
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
      Im just curious about this. You know because I read many many times that many women dont like eating steak.
      Here are some examples:
      -some women said that they dont find steak delicious, its not something that would appeal them...now I dont understand this. How its not appealing to them? When I think about some hot, buttery piece of beef, I think its delicious.

-I know many cases when woman was just not willing to eat steak, despite partners persuading her... again I don get it. My girlfriend wouldnt have to persuade me to eat a porterhouse at any time.

-also many women , at least based on what Ive read, do it just rarely..for example on fancy night out for dinner etc...why is that???

Why do many women have attitude like this? I mean, steak should be something she loves. When I would have a nice T-bone, its because I have pleasure doing it TOO. If woman wants dinner, she should strive for every type of food and therefore enjoy eating steak as for example she would enjoy a salad, soup etc..

So please could you explain to me, whats the reason many women have attitude like this?
      I replaced some words in your post. Read it over and see if it makes sense.
      My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
      1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
      2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
        I replaced some words in your post. Read it over and see if it makes sense.

Lmao Thats real
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey TNBT,

There are various reasons why a woman may have concerns performing oral sex on her guy and seldom has it got anything to do with the look of his penis. I have already addressed the primary concerns in a previous thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-thread-4.html (post #39)

Now as far as women committing the old "bait and switch" - giving head and then stopping once married - there are various reasons (excuses?) for this as well:

- her sex drive has dropped

- she is tired

- oral sex isn't reciprocated; he doesn't go down on her, so she doesn't go down on him

- he isn't keeping his package very clean

- she has never learned how to properly worship a penis and so oral sex is perceived as more of a "job" than an "adventure" (in pleasure for both her and him)

EDIT: Another issue for the woman could be that the guy comes too quickly from oral.
          TPW
          Member of the Month Oct 2013
          Last edited by TPW; 02-06-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

mcpecker, you are right I know what you mean. But I personally think when woman has a partner who she loves and he attracts her, she should like him as a whole. Woman doesnt have a relationship with steak, steak is just food. But penis is part of a person who the woman likes/loves (or at least is supposed to).
            Does that mean, woman like that loves everything about her man: personality, looks, body, BUT not his penis. Isnt it something women should like? I mean , men like boobs, butt etc ... when woman says she doesnt like penis then it sounds to me little strange, but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
              Hey TNBT,

There are various reasons why a woman may have concerns performing oral sex on her guy and seldom has it got anything to do with the look of his penis. I have already addressed the primary concerns in a previous thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-thread-4.html (post #39)

Now as far as women committing the old "bait and switch" - giving head and then stopping once married - there are various reasons (excuses?) for this as well:

- her sex drive has dropped

- she is tired

- oral sex isn't reciprocated; he doesn't go down on her, so she doesn't go down on him

- he isn't keeping his package very clean

- she has never learned how to properly worship a penis and so oral sex is perceived as more of a "job" than an "adventure" (in pleasure for both her and him)

Thank you TPW! I read your post you linked and now I get it. Nice points. I think I understand now.

Comment

New Bulletin: Scientists discover that people think differently about different things. A government study will help us understand why.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                  Thank you TPW! I read your post you linked and now I get it. Nice points. I think I understand now.
                  Hey TNBT,

A man's penis is a beautiful thing. A great many women appreciate the look, feel and/or taste of it yet unfortunately there are some who do not. Now as much as a woman can worship, adore, cherish a man's virile rod of masculinity, she will likely never love it as much as he does himself. It is HIS after all.

So don't assume just because a woman doesn't enjoy performing oral sex, that she automatically hates her man's penis. The two are not mutually inclusive. Her issues can often lie with the act of oral sex alone. Trust me, she knows that the penis can provide her with all kinds of sexual pleasure, so what's not to love?

If you want to help your girl enjoy giving oral sex almost as much as you like receiving it, I suggest you read this:

http://www.thepassionatewife.com/201...uch-as-you-do/
                  TPW
                  Last edited by TPW; 02-06-2014, 06:16 AM.

Comment

* Most men are more visual than most women. This isn't always the case, however, it's a generally accepted notion. Not all women are turned on by a penis alone and need some sort of mental stimulus to become aroused. Seeing your erection may not be enough to arouse her and if she's not aroused she won't want to preform an act that gives her no physical stimulation. My ex used to pleasure me with his hand at the same time for this reason.

* Not all men like preforming oral sex on their partners. I've known guys who thought it was great and guys who were very much of the 'no way EVER' persuasion. As well as not getting any physical gratification out of it (if they don't feel their mouth is a zone that can be stimulated sexually) some women also simply worry that they're not doing it right. After dating one particular guy I wouldn't preform it on the next one because he went around next day telling all his friends that I was awful at it. Eventually I gave in and did and the other guy looked shocked and just asked "how the hell did he think that was bad?". So, encouragement that you enjoy it and that she's good at it is key.

* The same reason she might wear that tight-fitting dress she hates or the itchy lingerie you love on your birthday. She wants to make it special for you so she does things she otherwise considers a chore.

You can't just say that women should love giving blowjobs. Some do, some don't. The steak thing is an awesome example. You're basing your argument on all men loving to give oral sex and, again, some do, some don't. Kissing a neck or chest quite frankly involves a lot less lock jaw, face cramp and bite marks on the lips from keeping the teeth out of the way. Simply put, blowjobs are an effort, even if the woman does enjoy giving them. Just as yor tongue might ache from giving her oral her mouth can ache from giving you oral.

For the last question - because to a few women, it is just a service. Some need verbal encouragement that they're doing something good and lots of praise and appreciation to enjoy it, others needs physically stimulating at the same time, some need a break half way through and some may only do it on your birthday. It's an individual preference.
                    heretohelp
                    Last edited by heretohelp; 02-06-2014, 06:16 AM.
                    “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Sometimes however it is a warning sign that you should take note of. An ex I had said that she loved giving blowjobs when we started going out and then gave them for a good few months and then stopped totally and didn't suck my dick for over 2 years of our shit relationship. It was just one of many many many warning signs I should have taken note of during this period to have gotten out of the relationship earlier.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by heretohelp View Post
                        * Most men are more visual than most women. This isn't always the case, however, it's a generally accepted notion.
                        Great points HTH...with the exception of the above. As you stated, it is a generally accepted idea that men are more visual than women but this is actually a myth; especially when it comes to sexuality. It turns out, women are just as turned on visually as men are. True story.
                        TPW
                        Last edited by TPW; 02-06-2014, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Sometimes however it is a warning sign that you should take note of. An ex I had said that she loved giving blowjobs when we started going out and then gave them for a good few months and then stopped totally and didn't suck my dick for over 2 years of our shit relationship. It was just one of many many many warning signs I should have taken note of during this period to have gotten out of the relationship earlier.
                          Well kickinthemebs...it seems you were a victim of the infamous "bait and switch"

Comment

Yeh definitely. It was just one of many lies she told me to "bag me" when we first started seeing each other. Ah you live and learn I suppose, its far from the fact that I was blowjob-mad or something, it was way more to do with the fact that she was a liar.

Well kickinthemebs...it seems you were a victim of the infamous "bait and switch"
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Great points HTH...with the exception of the above. As you stated, it is a generally accepted idea that men are more visual than women but this is actually a myth; especially when it comes to sexuality. Generally speaking, women are just as turned on visually as men are. True story.
                              Ahh, I see. Brilliant! I'm not odd after all then... as far as visual arousal is concerned.
                              “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Working...
                              X