http://www.penissizedebate.com/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.penissizedebate.com/

hey the reason i put this in womans perspective it because this site if mostly of woman's opinions/ reactions to penis size how they like them and how they dont. its just a little different to what some of the woman say on this site, it takes a while to go throught he site just click next page there is quite few , just after what eveyone thinks of this site if u have a small penis like mine you might find it a little hard to swallow

I think it might be a bunch of hype.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Never the less here it is.

Does Penis Size Matter? The End of the Penis Size Debate

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

What a load of crap.

I just got done reading as much as I could stand. While the article does make some good points, does anyone notice that there are advertisements at every page? Most of the time they were for products tying into the topic on that page. What a bunch of hubbub. Thats right I said it: hubbub
        Start:6.10" BPEL 4.5" EG
        Goal: 8" BPEL 6.0" EG

"I always wanted to put a smart quote here, but couldn't think of any."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I just got done reading as much as I could stand. While the article does make some good points, does anyone notice that there are advertisements at every page? Most of the time they were for products tying into the topic on that page. What a bunch of hubbub. Thats right I said it: hubbub
          And would that be penis pills?

Comment

there is no advertising for penis pills if you read through it does have bit of pe the way we do it and says it works its actually quite truthful about what it says and has done quite a bit with prof to back up all of its statements

Comment

i have read throught the hole thing and find it very interesting and worth a read

Comment

Mr. Sneakypants thinks it reads exactly like the typical sales pitch page that the Internet is littered with, complete with lots of bolding, underlining, and font size changes. It's e-marketing 101.
                Starting (10/21/2009)
                BPEL: 6.3"
                EG Mid: 4.6"

12/30/2009
                BPEL: 6.5"
                EG Mid: 4.75"

Goal:
                7x5.5

Comment

I would love to go over each claim of this site, but I will not. It will take days to properly address the fallacies of this site. One point that I strongly disagree with, is it's ''Authentic Womens Penis Size Preference Chart''

http://www.penissizedebate.com/image...nce_chart1.gif

As you can see from this chart and judging from the compass, there are very ridiculous sizes listed as enjoyable, satisfying etc. For instance, how can an 11x7¼ be labeled as ''enjoyable''? Anyone will tell you, even the size queens on LPSG, that such a size is NOT enjoyable. It may simply be women who have never taken such a size, saying it's enjoyable as they think they can ''handle'' it. But it's still ridiculous, nonetheless. On a site note, I can see how the Ideal sizes listed (like 7 & 8 inches etc), can be considered as such. But a size like 9¾ x 7 (+) should NOT be listed anywhere close to satisfying or enjoyable. That simply is not the case. It should be in the white. I'm sure the majority of men who read this, probably feel inadequate because their size isn't listed as ideal.

According to statistics, the average penis size is about 5.5x4.8. Now, as this MAY not be ideal to alot of women, it should not be listed as unenjoyable (as you can see as it being marked with a white 'E'). That's a lie. At the very least, I would mark it with a C.
                  Incognito2010
                  Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-28-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito2010 View Post
                    I would love to go over each claim of this site, but I will not. It will take days to properly address the fallacies of this site. One point that I strongly disagree with, is it's ''Authentic Womens Penis Size Preference Chart''

http://www.penissizedebate.com/image...nce_chart1.gif

As you can see from this chart and judging from the compass, there are very ridiculous sizes listed as enjoyable, satisfying etc. For instance, how can an 11x7¼ be labeled as ''enjoyable''? Anyone will tell you, even the size queens on LPSG, that such a size is NOT enjoyable. It may simply be women who have never taken such a size, saying it's enjoyable as they think they can ''handle'' it. But it's still ridiculous, nonetheless. On a site note, I can see how the Ideal sizes listed (like 7 & 8 inches etc), can be considered as such. But a size like 9¾ x 7 (+) should NOT be listed anywhere close to satisfying or enjoyable. That simply is not the case. It should be in the white. I'm sure the majority of men who read this, probably feel inadequate because their size isn't listed as ideal.

According to statistics, the average penis size is about 5.5x4.8. Now, as this MAY not be ideal to alot of women, it should not be listed as unenjoyable (as you can see as it being marked with a white 'E'). That's a lie. At the very least, I would mark it with a C.
                    Agree 100%. I think I'll stick with believing Nikki...she said if you can get to 5.5 midshaft EG, you should have no complaints from women ever again (not like I think you'd get them to begin with).

Comment

I skimmed through some of the main parts of the article and it does have some good points, mainly that women (obviously) enjoy a penis that is above average (Why wouldn't they? Don't we love a tight pussy? It's pretty obvious that they'd like a tighter fit for the same reason as us: more stimulation) but that in the end, a bigger penis is NOT what ultimately decides whether a woman sticks with you or not. The main thing that I disagree with in this "penis size manifesto" is that the guy comes up with this bogus chart that it's obviously constructed on his own assumptions and not on actual research. And yes, the links to "big cock websites" makes it obvious that he's looking to make some $$ too. All in all there's some good stuff, like the anatomical diagrams and illustrations of female anatomy and how it interacts with ours and the hammering of the fact that penis size is NOT the ultimate trait that women look for in a man.

Comment

That size chart is REDICULOUS!

7 inches of girth will simply crush most women.
                        05/10/09
                        ELBP 7.10
                        EG 5.5

12/12/09
                        ELBP 7.75
                        EG 5.75

Comment

I hate to sound like a little bitch, but everytime I read one of these charts I just imagine every girl I could possibly be with complaining to her friends about being unsatisfied.

Man, websites like these just kill your self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                            I hate to sound like a little bitch, but everytime I read one of these charts I just imagine every girl I could possibly be with complaining to her friends about being unsatisfied.

Man, websites like these just kill your self-esteem.
                            People seem to take praise with a grain of salt, yet criticism is always taken at face value. You can have 1000's of people say your big. Have only one say your small and your self esteem goes down the drain and all the others are looked at as liars. People love to play on this. If done online, it's usually to make you feel like you need to buy soemthing their selling. I wouldn't look too much into that site, if I were you and don't let it make you feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
                              That size chart is REDICULOUS!

7 inches of girth will simply crush most women.
                              Couldn't agree more. He must have "accidentally" bumped it up a few spots on the chart.
                              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X