Ladies, is this chart accurate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, is this chart accurate?

Hello ladies of pegym, I just stumbled across this circumference/length preference chart.

Can you please tell me how accurate this is?

Penis Size Guide: Women Reveal Ideal Length And Girth In Easy-To-Follow Guide

According to this chart, the "perfect" penis girth would be between 6.25-6.50 inches.
    Salingo
    Last edited by Salingo; 05-18-2014, 12:32 AM.
    <link removed by Admin>

That was made by a penis enlargement company to sell pills.

And I can't believe you can make a one size fits all for all women. Some can barely take 5" circumference

Comment

Not again.
      My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
      1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
      2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Argg the undead chart again . This has been unlessly debunked.

Comment

The guy who made it up confessed faking it to sell pills!

Now, as for perfect, to whom exactly are you referring, and what would make you think there is a standard preferred size!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

What MrB8 said /\!

You don't only eat one piece of candy (I sound American) and reject all others now do you? Tastes are varied and every woman is different, as well as each woman being different, each individual woman has different moods - what she likes today she might not necessarily like tomorrow.

Just as each woman/man is different, so is each sexual encounter, spice things up and use your equipment in different ways, if it were the same every time it would be like going to work boring!
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hey Salingo,

As others have already indicated, that chart is complete and utter balderdash and you would do yourself (and others) a great service by placing it where it belongs...in the garbage.

Comment

I have to confess that I didn't even look at the chart. For me, I don't care about the size as long as it works.
                  I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

The chart may not be perfect but i think its pretty damn close to accurate.

I've read his whole book and its sad but true how accurate he really is.

So i say yup its pretty damn accurate chart. Most women Would prefer a 7.75 inch long penis. And yes Most women would prefer a 6.25 inch girth.

Thats just the way it is my friends. Thats why we all beat up our cocks every day to get to our goal of 8''x6''

Comment

null
                      closed017
                      Last edited by closed017; 05-20-2014, 10:47 PM.
                      Starting Stats (03/01/13): BPEL 6.5'' NBPEL 6'' MSEG 5.3''
                      Current Stats: BPEL 7.75'' NBPEL 7'' MSEG 5.4''
                      Goal: NBPEL 7.5'' MSEG 6''

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post

So i say yup its pretty damn accurate chart. Most women Would prefer a 7.75 inch long penis. And yes Most women would prefer a 6.25 inch girth.

Thats just the way it is my friends. Thats why we all beat up our cocks every day to get to our goal of 8''x6''
                        no.
                        Starting Stats (03/01/13): BPEL 6.5'' NBPEL 6'' MSEG 5.3''
                        Current Stats: BPEL 7.75'' NBPEL 7'' MSEG 5.4''
                        Goal: NBPEL 7.5'' MSEG 6''

Comment

Originally posted by INS View Post
                          That was made by a penis enlargement company to sell pills.

And I can't believe you can make a one size fits all for all women. Some can barely take 5" circumference
                          Sorry I don't believe that at all. I'm over 5 and that has never been a problem.
                          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                          8 X 6 goal
                          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I've heard that this was a scam created by a penis enlargement company, but I've never seen the source with this information. Since this chart pops up constantly around here it might help if someone had a link to the refutation.

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post

Yea I've read a lot of it too, and have to say SOME of it does make sense. I think it's generally hard to hear though for most men. Every guy wants to believe that he is compatible with every girl, and unfortunately, that just ain't the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X