What do women want from men in bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do women want from men in bed?

Obviously every girls different, but in general what do women want men to do/be like in bed? Or if you have any personal suggestions would like to hear

JF

my wife likes when I don't snore, don't steal the blankets and she likes to feel me snuggled from behind.

Comment

I´m still new to sex but what I´ve learned so far is that one of the most powerfull things you can do to get her off is to moan. You know how you get turned on by her moaning? She gets turned on by yours too. Basically she wants to know that you´re loving whats happening and showing her that throught the sense of sounds is a great way of doing it. From an early point in our lives us men have been taught to hide our arousal so we dont make a peep. So basically you need to get comfortable with making sound and let your pleasure be heard. Not saying you should fake it. But learn to actually let your feelings out in this way. It becomes natural after a couple of tries.

Other than that just enjoy yourself.
      Just started :D
      Initial: BPEL:7.5" (19 cm) EG:5.3" (13,5 cm)

Comment

Maybe the question should be what do we men want from our women in bed. We have a thousand threads from guys asking what women want. Maybe the correct thing for us guys is to decide what we want. Why do we put all the pressure on us to do what they want. I bet you many an ed was caused by thinking this way.

Oh mine wants a Lexus!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
          my wife likes when I don't snore, don't steal the blankets and she likes to feel me snuggled from behind.
          ^ This exactly, and I'll add, please don't try to warm your cold farking feet on my warm ones
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Women (at least the ones who care about us) want to satisfy you just as much as you want to satisfy her. Being that I've always had DE and its gotten to the point that I often don't finish during intercourse, I've since told the girls I sleep with that I may not finish and it's not their fault if I don't, I enjoy sex either way. Without exception they all take it personally and after a few times of it happening the sexual focus shifts to me alone. This may sound like a good thing, but I'm not a selfish person. I want to be the partner they always remember as the best.
            Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
            Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
              They apparently don't think dutch ovens are really all that funny either.
              Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
              Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by danimal1211 View Post
                They apparently don't think dutch ovens are really all that funny either.
                Haha, no, we don't!
                Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                If you want love, give love.
                If you want honesty, give honesty.
                If you want respect, give respect.
                You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                  ^ This exactly, and I'll add, please don't try to warm your cold farking feet on my warm ones
                  Why not?
                  She's always complaining about how cold they are and then she complains when I try to warm them up.
                  What's up with that?
                  Yarrr?
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I think with men its pretty straight forward. But with women its like you have to do two things at once if you know what I mean.

Comment

If you have the time, its only 2 minutes. Its hard for me to explain what I mean and I will sound stupid if I attempt to aha! So imagine I'm chandler...

friends 4 11 Women's 7 Erogenous Zones - YouTube

Comment

but its okay for her to tuck her cold feet neatly between my calves!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by kak03 View Post
                          I´m still new to sex but what I´ve learned so far is that one of the most powerfull things you can do to get her off is to moan. You know how you get turned on by her moaning? She gets turned on by yours too. Basically she wants to know that you´re loving whats happening and showing her that throught the sense of sounds is a great way of doing it. From an early point in our lives us men have been taught to hide our arousal so we dont make a peep. So basically you need to get comfortable with making sound and let your pleasure be heard. Not saying you should fake it. But learn to actually let your feelings out in this way. It becomes natural after a couple of tries.

Other than that just enjoy yourself.
                          moaning is definitely a very good way of showing your enjoying yourself and lets her relax more and get more into the moment. a very useful tool, and your definitely right about alot of men not doing it. its like the encouragement you both need to show your both enjoying yourselves, i definitely like to hear it from her.

like alot of girls can be abit self conscious when you go down on them because they know it smells alittle odd and your in their very personal space, but if you show your enjoying yourself with small groans here and there, she can see your enjoying youself, making it alot easier for her to enjoy it too!
                          Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                          BPEL - 6.15"
                          EG - 4.7"
                          Current:
                          BPEL - 7.3"
                          EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                          BPEL - 7.5"
                          EG - 5"
                          Long term Goal:
                          BPEL - 8"
                          EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by danimal1211 View Post
                            Women (at least the ones who care about us) want to satisfy you just as much as you want to satisfy her. Being that I've always had DE and its gotten to the point that I often don't finish during intercourse, I've since told the girls I sleep with that I may not finish and it's not their fault if I don't, I enjoy sex either way. Without exception they all take it personally and after a few times of it happening the sexual focus shifts to me alone. This may sound like a good thing, but I'm not a selfish person. I want to be the partner they always remember as the best.
                            same! i never cum during sex but while we are doing it i just tell them by the way i dont often cum during sex so dont take it personally if i dont, then i just say it means we can do it for hours and hours that normally makes em abit happier

i need to stop masturbating to sort this out! just i cant stop haha.
                            Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                            BPEL - 6.15"
                            EG - 4.7"
                            Current:
                            BPEL - 7.3"
                            EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                            BPEL - 7.5"
                            EG - 5"
                            Long term Goal:
                            BPEL - 8"
                            EG - 5.5"

Comment

They want to feel wanted, passion, and a hard cock. In that order.
                              Hopeful&dedicated
                              Last edited by Hopeful&dedicated; 06-04-2014, 10:26 AM.
                              Starting: 1/14/12
                              BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                              BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                              BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Working...
                              X