X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girl WANTS ME TO FIST HER!

Y
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 10:27 PM.

interesting...I want to hear this!
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I am always trying to do it to my lady so consider yourself lucky

Comment

Yeah mate its okay to do every now and again i've gone as far as 4 fingers in a girl but my hands are really wide and was scared i was going to rip something

but just remember to use lots of lube and don't do it to her all the time or you will stretch that Kitty to the max

or just get her to fist her self as girls have small hands well most do no matter what anyone says about them going back to the way they were they don't if your going to stretch it out every night with no training on her be half and you will be able to clap your hands down there and room to wash your hands in there

With great power comes great responsibility
        DirtyNerd
        Last edited by DirtyNerd; 07-24-2014, 03:14 AM.
        Start Stats
        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
        7.0 BPEL
        5.5 MSEG

Comment

If you are both comfortable with it, and it is your thing, you'd better be careful about it, as mentioned above, use lube liberally, make sure she is really aroused, and don't hit the cervix.

Make sure your hands are clean and your nails are trimmed low so you don't scratch her vagina, it is really sensitive and the skin can be easily broken, even better use gloves.

Start with less fingers and gradually increase, don't go full fisting right away, give her time to accommodate it.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Wow there is an attention-grabbing thread title

I have went to four fingers but never the whole hand.

Lots of lube I reckon!
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Try a jab first then a strong uppercut.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Although I have no personal experience with fisting, I have spoken with women and men who have. As already mentioned, it is a sexual act that must be done s-l-o-w-l-y and only when your partner is highly aroused and relaxed. As stated, lubricant is a must and should be applied to both your entire hand as well as the area to be fisted. As MrB8 recommended, a lubricated latex glove would be even better for the reasons he stated.

It should be noted that inserting the fingers into the vagina canal will not be the biggest challenge but the part of the hand where the knuckles are located. If you discover that you cannot insert your entire hand in, it is likely because your partner is not relaxed or aroused enough or their vagina is incapable.

Most vaginas are shaped like a "Y" so when you insert deep enough you will notice that there is more room at the backend. This is where you close your hand into a fist, with your thumb encased within your four fingers. It is the feeling of extreme fullness and pressure at the back and your wrist in the canal that she will find pleasurable so all you need do is pulse your fist to help bring her to orgasm. In fact, the popular term "fist-f*cking" is actually a misnomer since a typical in-and-out movement would more than likely be quite painful and difficult to accomplish.

When you are ready to remove your fist, do so s-l-o-w-l-y by first unraveling your fist and then sliding out.

Couples who enjoy fisting say that the sexual act is not only physically pleasurable but psychologically as well. They claim it increases trust and intimacy and is an incredibly fulfilling experience (no pun intended). Good Luck.

http://youtu.be/lbQgha7xudw
                TPW
                Member of the Month Oct 2013
                Last edited by TPW; 07-26-2014, 06:06 AM.

Comment

There goes breakfast!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I know tell me about it! I feel a bit nauseous now haha

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    There goes breakfast!
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      There goes breakfast!
                      Haha Peter Panties and KITM...a little TMI for you both this morning?

Comment

What is fisting? Punching?
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNerd View Post
                          Yeah mate its okay to do every now and again i've gone as far as 4 fingers in a girl but my hands are really wide and was scared i was going to rip something

but just remember to use lots of lube and don't do it to her all the time or you will stretch that Kitty to the max

or just get her to fist her self as girls have small hands well most do no matter what anyone says about them going back to the way they were they don't if your going to stretch it out every night with no training on her be half and you will be able to clap your hands down there and room to wash your hands in there

With great power comes great responsibility
                          I have done it to her before and it turns me on seeing her stretch out, but then again afterwards i feel kinda bummed thinking i can't compare to the girth of my hand (i have big hands) ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                            Although I have no personal experience with fisting, I have spoken with women and men who have. As already mentioned, it is a sexual act that must be done s-l-o-w-l-y and only when your partner is highly aroused and relaxed. As stated, lubricant is a must and should be applied to both your entire hand as well as the area to be fisted. As MrB8 recommended, a lubricated latex glove would be even better for the reasons he stated.

It should be noted that inserting the fingers into the vagina canal will not be the biggest challenge but the part of the hand where the knuckles are located. If you discover that you cannot insert your entire hand in, it is likely because your partner is not relaxed or aroused enough or their vagina is incapable.

Most vaginas are shaped like a "Y" so when you insert deep enough you will notice that there is more room at the backend. This is where you close your hand into a fist, with your thumb encased within your four fingers. It is the feeling of extreme fullness and pressure at the back and your wrist in the canal that she will find pleasurable so all you need do is pulse your fist to help bring her to orgasm. In fact, the popular term "fist-f*cking" is actually a misnomer since a typical in-and-out movement would more than likely be quite painful and difficult to accomplish.

When you are ready to remove your fist, do so s-l-o-w-l-y by first unraveling your fist and then sliding out.

Couples who enjoy fisting say that the sexual act is not only physically pleasurable but psychologically as well. They claim it increases trust and intimacy and is an incredibly fulfilling experience (no pun intended). Good Luck.

http://youtu.be/lbQgha7xudw
                            Yes, i find it kind of taboo, but then again I can imagine why...

My gf has had a kid already, so she is more "loose" than your ordinary girl. Although she does kegels, you can still feel her emptiness when going inside her; however, it is still pleasurable when having sex (it's weird i know)

She went crazy last time i did it to her so I want to try it again...hehe I'm a bit of a freak in the sheets...I've been told.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
                              I have done it to her before and it turns me on seeing her stretch out, but then again afterwards i feel kinda bummed thinking i can't compare to the girth of my hand (i have big hands) ...
                              Its your own hand!
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X