Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What turns on woman.. Good heart, good looks, sense of humour, naughty bad guys ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What turns on woman.. Good heart, good looks, sense of humour, naughty bad guys ....

I am an average looking guy height 5.6. The first day my saw me college told her cousin she would never like to talk tome. But when I ask her why you then got turned on. I was a bad naughty guy surrounded by girls and boys like the magnet of the college. Girls were damm scared of me not because I was a devil but because I don't know why. My statements were followed by them.

My wife tells me I was a a bad and naughty guy so she liked me. The best part she proposed me which brings smile on my face.

Congratulations with the wedding But can you clarify the part abouts college, who was turned on?
    -SnakePerfecter

Comment

Since no women have chimed in yet, I'll toss in my .02.

Out of everything being a "bad boy" who doesn't act like he "cares too much" turns women on. When you are super "nice" and care a lot you come across AS "needy" & "wimpy".

Don't pay attention to what kid of guy women SAY they like, look at the guys they actually PUT OUT TO & you will see a difference.

Women like emotion & passion. Nice guys are boring & usually act desperate. If you act like you like them, but not thaaat much, you become a challenge and get their juices flowing.

Women still like men to be men, so they can be women. That turns them on!! (even more than a nice guy with a big cock LOL!!)
      SuperDD
      Last edited by SuperDD; 08-06-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

We both were turned on but she proposed me.

Comment

I beg to differ on the assumption that nice guys who care are 'needy, wimpy, boring or desperate' or somehow not a real man. A guy can be very masculine and just as caring or feminine and caring for that matter. And some women appreciate that. And not all women like 'bad boys' & even if they hooked up with them chances are they wouldn't consider them relationship material if they act like a tool. All women don't prefer the same thing. Just as all you guys don't like the same thing. To each his/her own. Personally I'd take a caring man who doesn't play ridiculous games any day over some 'bad boy' on an ego trip and dick size has nothing to do with it. Just sayin'.

Comment

Attractiveness turns women on, simple as then.
            <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Originally posted by master_mind View Post
              I am an average looking guy height 5.6. The first day my saw me college told her cousin she would never like to talk tome. But when I ask her why you then got turned on. I was a bad naughty guy surrounded by girls and boys like the magnet of the college. Girls were damm scared of me not because I was a devil but because I don't know why. My statements were followed by them.

My wife tells me I was a a bad and naughty guy so she liked me. The best part she proposed me which brings smile on my face.
              When women go for short term partners, they go for men that would make the best children

When women go for long term partners, they go for men that are the best fathers

Comment

I don't know. Talk to them and find out. They have different references during different phases in life, as far as I know. Of course, this is a bit of a general statement, so use it as a guide if you want. I read an article where it stated that women like manly features for a fling, but for a long term relationship, it was average guys. I don't know if menstruation has any effects on their selection/attraction criteria. Again, it's a silly question. Talk and get to know them and find out.
                Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddengem View Post
                  I beg to differ on the assumption that nice guys who care are 'needy, wimpy, boring or desperate' or somehow not a real man. A guy can be very masculine and just as caring or feminine and caring for that matter. And some women appreciate that. And not all women like 'bad boys' & even if they hooked up with them chances are they wouldn't consider them relationship material if they act like a tool. All women don't prefer the same thing. Just as all you guys don't like the same thing. To each his/her own. Personally I'd take a caring man who doesn't play ridiculous games any day over some 'bad boy' on an ego trip and dick size has nothing to do with it. Just sayin'.
                  Tell us about the guys you hve dated.

Comment

I think in the attempt to understand the other sexes, we forget how similar we actually are.

Same for guys. For short term flings, trysts, or hook-ups, shallow and purely physical attraction can be enough. There's no real commitment intended, so certain flaws that would be unacceptable in the long term are overlooked.

But with partnership in mind, or a genuine relationship, then a deeper connection and acceptance needs to be reached. Then the person as a whole comes into play, and compatibility.

Maybe what happened is a short term thing turned into more when she got to know you better, and realized there was more than what first appeared. You still had that initial attraction, but there was more to connect to.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It's because other women wanted you and you weren't chasing any of them for sex. Women are attracted to men who are comfortable and confident around women, yet able to hold and respect personal boundaries of themselves in others. To put it simple, she liked you because you were different than a lot of other guys who either chase women for sex or act needy for companionship, and probably because you had a lot of other women around you that you treated fairly.

One way I like to think about this is how spending so much time around women that no longer care about impressing them impresses them even more than you could ever try. It's like you get so used to being around women than you become more relaxed with being yourself and not thinking about playing games or trying to be too nice.
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Look man, different things attract different women.
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Face to face? Then the intial draw is looks. If you meet someone other than walking up to them and saying hi,,,,,then personality comes into play. Lets say you are in Barnes and Nobles,,,,you sincerely need info on a book, you then walk up to the girl at the computer to ask for help, you then proceed with your question as you think, in the background, gee she seems sweet. At this point a little levity or a smile may be the "gentlemen start your engines", signal that you need to proceed or decline.

On social media like FB,,,,,looks are important initially, but you know as well as I do that pictures are deceiving and people like posting pics from a "better" time in their lives,,,,that is when personality kicks butt. If you are dishonest and deceiving,,,,better run while you can, because you will be "found out" soon enuff.

Then again,,,,,,you never know what people like to eat by looking at them! I've found that MANY women enjoy big guys. Even though they might be just the opposite. So attraction comes in many varietys. Good for us!!! :-) It's funny, because there is always SOMEONE to love SOMEBODY. Even jerks have a chance!!
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                            Look man, different things attract different women.
                            Who are you replying to?
                            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Yep, my wife loves me and I have been a keep for years.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X