This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex and still a virgin?

Is it possible for a girl to still be a virgin if she has sex? Like even when she is penetraded by a few thrusts?

Im curious because my gf tells me shes a virgin but that she was really close to not being one. And ive heart through the grapevine that her ex got 4 or 5 thrusts in before he stopped because she started crying from the pain.

She may not have enjoyed the experience, but she isn't a virgin any more.

Comment

"I've heard it through the grapevine"...? 4 or 5 thrusts? Yeah, you only have lost your virginity if you hear the sound of a cork pop and confetti falls from the ceiling...come on man.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I forgot another question.

Is it possible that her hymen would still be intact? Can a girl have sex and her hymen not break?

Comment

It is possible, but that would not make her a virgin...it is unlikely it would stay in tact for long...and there are virgin's with broken hymens...
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Alright i get that and thanks for the responses guya. I always thought that if a girla hymen breaks that that means shes not a virgin. But im trying to figure out why she would tell me shes a virgin if she has had sex. I dont even care. In fact she told me she was without me asking her. I care about the fact that she may or may not be lying about it. And every time the subject is brought up she gets defensive and uncomfoetable about talking about it.

She said one time her ex as giving her shit about them "trying" to has have sex and he supposedly told her that "it counted" but in such a way that made her cry.

Any ideas?

Comment

Like why would she want me to think shes a virgin i guess is what im trying to ask lol

Comment

Sounds like she believes she is and that is her perception.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I see. Im probably just making too big of a deal out of it. I guess im just afraid that she is keeping something from me or lying about it

Comment

Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.
                    Start: 7/6/14
                    BPEL: 6.25
                    EG: 5.25

10/4/14
                    BPEL: 6.8125
                    EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

What do you mean by that wild?

Comment

Maybe she believes what she wishes the most.. -You to be the first one.

Play with it and and add that virginity to your "wall of victims".

Good job player
                        -SnakePerfecter

Comment

Weve only been together for a month. And she has told me she wants to be in love with her first. Which obviously she isnt

Comment

Perhaps the first time was not completely consensual. If this is the case, it could explain why she is so emotional about it.

Instead of wondering why she is lying to you about this thing that you know has pushed her to tears on previous occasion, perhaps you will wonder why she doesn't trust you enough to share an experience that caused her (and appears to continues to cause her) serious emotional trouble.

Either you care for her enough to leave it alone until she trusts you enough to tell you or you don't.

Comment

she probs just wishes she didnt lose it to her ex and since he only had 5 thrusts in, she is counting it as not sex because he didnt finish inside her.
                              Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                              BPEL - 6.15"
                              EG - 4.7"
                              Current:
                              BPEL - 7.3"
                              EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              EG - 5"
                              Long term Goal:
                              BPEL - 8"
                              EG - 5.5"