Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need more sex

Hello ladies .

im younger than my mrs so naturally I want sex more than she does .
    when we do have sex it is excellent everytime she allways has orgasms i make sure of this .

Recently the amount of sex has dropped quite a lot and its really starting to piss me off .im not angry with her im just getting serously frustrated with it .

When I have tried speaking to her about it she says that their is nothing wrong and that she is just tired .

Im starting to think that maybe she is loosing interest in me.what can i do to revive my situation
    Start date january 3rd 2014
    Bpel....6 3/4"
    Egms....5 1/4"
    Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
    Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
    Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
    Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Try flowers, taking her out to dinner, you know those romantic things that put them in the mood. Hell mines a sucker for those romantic things, especially buying furniture. I get laid every time she gets a new couch! ( try a bit more romancing)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have been doing all these things even more than usual because of the lack of sex (all except for the furniture tho ) our house is full as it is .I have been doing as much as I can aswell to save her energy so she has more for bedtime .

Any tricks to get a woman going besides romance ?
      Bpel....6 3/4"
      Egms....5 1/4"
      Egms 5 1/2 "

Comment

We got this real smart lady on here, I call her TPW but you can call her The Passionate Wife. If she doesn't show up here soon send her a pm and pick her brain. She'll help you greatly. Tell her I sent you! ( she loves that)

Comment

I don't know how much of an age difference there is, but I doubt it's playing much of a role in this. Sounds like your girl has some things on her mind. Either there's a problem that you are already aware of, or you're unaware of the problem. But this isn't a good sign. Wait until you hear from others and get a lot of ideas and opinions before doing anything. That said, I think you're going to have to address the issue and get to the bottom of it, regardless of the outcome.
          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pull It Hard View Post
            Hello ladies .

im younger than my mrs so naturally I want sex more than she does .
            when we do have sex it is excellent everytime she allways has orgasms i make sure of this .

Recently the amount of sex has dropped quite a lot and its really starting to piss me off .im not angry with her im just getting serously frustrated with it .

When I have tried speaking to her about it she says that their is nothing wrong and that she is just tired .

Im starting to think that maybe she is loosing interest in me.what can i do to revive my situation
            Is she under more stress than usual, like at work if she works? What's her approximate age? Antidepressant use?

Comment

I suppose she is under more stress than usual were just starting a business up and it been crazy these past few months .I just dont get how she can be to tired all the time.I get up way earlier and go to bed much later and im still ready to go .I will definitely send the ptw a message if she dosnt show up .

im planning on taking her out tonight for dinner and I will discuss it with her then over a big ass bottle of wine.

do tou think that maybe because I want it so much is the reason im not getting it
              Bpel....6 3/4"
              Egms....5 1/4"
              Egms 5 1/2 "

Comment

Hiya Mr Pull It Hard,

A couple of things you may want to keep in mind. Most women, unlike men, cannot compartmentalize their lives. Therefore, if there is stress in one or two areas of her life it will impact her sex life as well. Other reasons that she may have little interest in sex this time are:

1. Hormonal. This can be addressed with a quick trip to the doctor.

2. Poor Body Image. She doesn't feel attractive and these can cause difficulty with arousal.

3. Fatigue.

4. Depression.

5. Fear of Intimacy. Unlike men, women have a tendency to equate physical intimacy with emotional intimacy. If, for one reason or another, she fears emotional intimacy, she may not want to have sex.

6. An Increase of Stress. New roles, new responsibilities, new job, etc. can affect her stress level.

7. Relationship Disagreements.

8. Feeling Sexually Inadequate. Men are not the only ones who can experience feelings of inadequacy in bed, women can too. If she feels like she cannot please you sexually, she may give up trying.

She (and you) may also be confused about the difference between sex and intimacy, in which case you may want to read my response from another thread:

I cant figure the wife out

Finally, you may simply need to discuss the various (fun) ways in which you two can engage in sexual play. Remember it doesn't always have to be a long session nor does it have to result in penetrative sex for orgasm to occur for one or both of you. Think about:

Quickies (wall, shower, etc.) Quickies are great for couples who have children

Sensual Massage with a "happy ending"

Frottage

Oral Sex Only

Manual Stimulation Only

Mutual Masturbation

Etc.

It is really important to remember that her lack of interest in sex does not automatically mean a lack of interest in you. Also, keep in mind that it is quite normal for a couple's sex drive to be mismatched from time to time.

The key is to get her to be specific about her reason(s) for her lack of sexual interest. Start by asking her what specifically would need to change for her to be more interested in sex? When you can determine the cause, it is far easier to come up with a workable solution.

Comment

Thank you very much TPW . I knew woman were compkicated but never knew they were that complicated .

this is my first real relationship with a woman that actually means something so im learning everyday .thanks for you response its so good to have ladies available to discuss things like this with .

I will let you know how it goes tomorow
                  good night pegym
                  Bpel....6 3/4"
                  Egms....5 1/4"
                  Egms 5 1/2 "

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pull It Hard View Post
                    Thank you very much TPW . I knew woman were compkicated but never knew they were that complicated .

this is my first real relationship with a woman that actually means something so im learning everyday .thanks for you response its so good to have ladies available to discuss things like this with .

I will let you know how it goes tomorow
                    good night pegym
                    You are very welcome Mr Pull It Hard...yes, please let us know how it goes and perhaps we can better help you define what the issue(s) are and help you devise a plan of action.

Whatever you do, do not get discouraged; there may be an challenge but there is also always a solution.

Good luck, fella...

Comment

Last night was fucking amazing .we went out had a really romantic dinner drank 2 bottles of wine and talked about everything .it turns out she dosnt feel sexy anymore which is complete bollocks because she looks just as sexy as when we first met. she has just put on a few pounds .I told her I dont care about that and she said it dosnt make a difference she has to feel sexy to be sexy .

heres the best bit ....when we got home I didnt have to do anything she seduced me from when we got through the door .it was amazing like we had just met .im sure it was because of the wine but none the less I felt we had a better connection last night .I will see how the rest of the week goes .
                      Bpel....6 3/4"
                      Egms....5 1/4"
                      Egms 5 1/2 "

Comment

Awesome for both of you!

Cusp and TPW brilliance under the spotlight (an event rare enough to be noticed).
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

There are many forms of 'sex' to me.

When single.
                          There is the casual, no strings attached sex.
                          There is young, sex is so new and amazing.
                          There is the new relationship sex that is 99% lust.
                          There is the infatuation sex that is consuming.
                          There is more but I think you get the idea.

When in a long(er) term relationship or are married.

Sex 'can' become more routine and 'can' become more boring.
                          My wife and I have sat at the dinner table and one of us will mention if we want to have sex after. We finish eating have sex and then watch tv.
                          We have also been out to dinner. At a nice place. She doesn't wear a bra with a low cut dress where her massive cleavage is strategically hidden with 'accessories'. I will do nothing but look down her dress. She rubs her fingers up and down the stem of the wine glass. BUT we have a normal three course meal. And we flirt with one another throughout the entire dinner. Building up the sexual tension so that by the time we get home we are literally tearing each others clothes off and can't start fucking fast enough. On the quiet days. We have sex. On the nights where we build up sexual tension. We f-u-c-k and hard. We don't get back up to watch tv. We are spent for the night.

Of course, every couple is different each with unique dynamics that drive a sex life.

Finding the characteristics that make you and her click is always challenging because it is always changing. Nothing ever stays the same. And thank goodness for that because if it did. How boring would that be?

Comment

What wonderful news Mr Pull It Hard; good for you! It is sounds like you just may have found the root of the problem - her negative self-image. And although it is wonderful to let her know how sexy she is to you; it is also a good idea to find out what she can do to make herself feel better so that she can empower herself as well.
                            TPW
                            Member of the Month Oct 2013
                            Last edited by TPW; 10-16-2014, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I told you she was smart didn't I? And she's really cute too. You ought to see her wearing my red pumps with the stiletto heals. Was I supposed to say that? ( you're getting good advice-take it)

Comment

Working...
                              X