wide penis - good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wide penis - good or bad?

hello pegym. i'll say in advance, im not gonna ask something like "am i big enough? can i pleasure a women?" etc etc. my question is slightly different.

first of all - my size:
    BPEL - 6.7" (17cm)
    NBPEL - 5.9" (15cm)
    MEG - 5.3" (13.5cm)
    BEG - 5.5" (14cm)

slightly above average as far as i know (right?)
    anyway. i lurked around the forum and noticed alot of members saying "you only think your penis is small because of the angle (looking at it from above)". i never had that "issue" (which is a good thing i guess?). my penis always looked good\big from above.

in the past few days i noticed my penis isn't "round". its wide. i checked today and saw my penis is 3 finger wide (about 2 inch wide - 5 cm).

is that wider than normal? or is it just in my head?
    in case it is - is it a good or a bad thing?
    should i start v-jelq more often in order to make my penis "rounder"?
    or is that a good thing? 3 fingers is kinda wide right? so i guess it will stretch my partner. but would it make her feel "full"? im 19 years old and until recently had a low self esteem problem. so i didnt had the chace to get any girls reaction. so i would like to hear your opinion.
    thnaks PEGym.
    Starting Stats - September 2014 : 6.2in BPEL, 4.7in MEG.
    Current Stats - November 2014 : 7in BPEL, 5.5in MEG.
    Short term goal : 7.5in BPEL, 5.5 MEG.

Well, not a woman's perspective from me, but here's some info I could pass along that might be helpful.

slightly above average as far as i know (right?)
    Correct, above average.

anyway. i lurked around the forum and noticed alot of members saying "you only think your penis is small because of the angle (looking at it from above)". i never had that "issue" (which is a good thing i guess?). my penis always looked good\big from above.
    Yep, that's a good thing.

in the past few days i noticed my penis isn't "round". its wide. i checked today and saw my penis is 3 finger wide (about 2 inch wide - 5 cm).
    is that wider than normal? or is it just in my head?
    It's common to have an oblong shape. Or, it could be more round. Both is normal, just different builds, that's all.

in case it is - is it a good or a bad thing?
    Neither, in a positive way. It just is. However, now that you are aware of it, you can better use that knowledge to your advantage in giving your partner pleasure. As you mention below.

should i start v-jelq more often in order to make my penis "rounder"?
    V-jelqs actually focus on the sides as well, so you would want something that targets the CS. Info below;
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-exercise.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...evelop-cs.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...target-cs.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-spongism.html

or is that a good thing? 3 fingers is kinda wide right? so i guess it will stretch my partner.but would it make her feel "full"?
    Again, neither good or bad. But do what makes you feel more confident.
    I think that's pretty wide, and definitely more than enough to provide pleasure.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/762...ost-women.html
    im 19 years old and until recently had a low self esteem problem. so i didnt had the chace to get any girls reaction. so i would like to hear your opinion.
    thnaks PEGym.
    Glad to hear you're feeling better now. Again, I can't speak for the ladies here, but hopefully that info will help answer your questions.

And you're welcome!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
      Well, not a woman's perspective from me, but here's some info I could pass along that might be helpful.

Correct, above average.

Yep, that's a good thing.

It's common to have an oblong shape. Or, it could be more round. Both is normal, just different builds, that's all.

Neither, in a positive way. It just is. However, now that you are aware of it, you can better use that knowledge to your advantage in giving your partner pleasure. As you mention below.

V-jelqs actually focus on the sides as well, so you would want something that targets the CS. Info below;
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-exercise.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...evelop-cs.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...target-cs.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-spongism.html

Again, neither good or bad. But do what makes you feel more confident.
      I think that's pretty wide, and definitely more than enough to provide pleasure.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/762...ost-women.html

Glad to hear you're feeling better now. Again, I can't speak for the ladies here, but hopefully that info will help answer your questions.

And you're welcome!
      thanks, but question is - should i target my CS in order to make my penis "rounder"?
      thats where i need the ladies opinion :-)

Comment

lol, in this case meaning lots of luck! You're not going to find the answer to this question because it is different from woman to woman. Even the same woman may have a different opinion from day to day. However, there is a thread that describes a method for creating the penis shape that you already have. Clearly it is desirable for some men and is thought by some to be very desirable to women.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-revealed.html

Though this is a very advanced, perhaps dangerous form of PE, it may be something you're interested in, should you decide to do the opposite, and go for a more round penis.
        The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Haha, don't worry about targeting any specific part of your penis, target any part that will grow. PE is not that exact of a science, pick a solid routine, be consistent, and be safe. Any growth will be welcome.

Now to answer your question, some do feel width more than overall girth, so it's possible and likely that a wider penis provides a bit more stimulation throw outward pressure. It's the widening stretch, but any additional girth will be great, don't worry about trying to round it out, take any growth you can get!

i have a wider pen is and have gotten more girth comments than I feel my 5.25" MEG and 5.75 BeG deserve, and attribute that to width.
          Zman007
          Last edited by Zman007; 10-31-2014, 03:55 PM. Reason: Tablet autocorrect woes
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

thank guys, any ladies here to hear their opinion as well?

Comment

I'm going to give you an honest answer from a woman's point of view. However, the disclaimer is you asked for it dear. lol. The guys all gave some great advice and all kind of hinted around to the same thing. It isn't necessarily your girth that matters, nor is it your length that matters. What matters most is your attitude. Cause frankly if you are a great guy that is what is going to matter most to women. And on the other end of the spectrum if you are an ass... well then whatever is in your pants really doesn't matter to most intelligent, caring women. It is great that you are taking care of your own sexual health. Allow that to be your focus, and do not get consumed or worry about what a woman might want. Best of luck in your journey!

Comment

Lol, you're asking about your shape, and everyone is telling you about the size.

Comment

I gotta say this...we are at the PEGym right? And there are a lot of technical questions about physical size, shape, angle, feel, etc...you name it. So, although it is appreciated that women want to allay the concerns of men and their penis anxiety, can't there be a straightforward answer like "I can't tell any difference between width or whatever the shape is", without getting into the psychological aspect of sex and relationships? The OP is asking a legitimate question that he is hoping for some specific feedback on.

If I went to a breast enlargement forum and women asked what size and shape men like to feel, I wouldn't just repeatedly suggest they don't change their breasts and all that mattered was what a great personality they had...I would say I like C cup and the feel of natural breasts, so the more natural the better...
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                    If I went to a breast enlargement forum and women asked what size and shape men like to feel, I wouldn't just repeatedly suggest they don't change their breasts and all that mattered was what a great personality they had...I would say I like C cup and the feel of natural breasts, so the more natural the better...
                    Unless it is the personality that really matters to you.

---

Maybe it is not what some here would like to hear, but it is their opinion, it is what matters to them, and what they were asked to share, believe it or not, we do not all think alike, I know.

There are so many factors at play that makes a straight forward or a mathematically correct answer quite hard to get, it like asking me which is better, coffee or chocolate or chocolate covered coffee beans, I love them all, but I may rather choose a glass of water in a very very nice place instead.

I do not intend to dismiss the OP's question, nor derail the thread, but I just wanted to say that if we ask for opinions, we better take them when offered.
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                      Unless it is the personality that really matters to you.

---

Maybe it is not what some here would like to hear, but it is their opinion, it is what matters to them, and what they were asked to share, believe it or not, we do not all think alike, I know.

There are so many factors at play that makes a straight forward or a mathematically correct answer quite hard to get, it like asking me which is better, coffee or chocolate or chocolate covered coffee beans, I love them all, but I may rather choose a glass of water in a very very nice place instead.

I do not intend to dismiss the OP's question, nor derail the thread, but I just wanted to say that if we ask for opinions, we better take them when offered.
                      Well in that case we don't need thread topics at all because what if the only thing that mattered to the woman answering was what kind of car he drove? She could then go on about how she loves Mercedes Benz hypothetically and that is her opinion on the matter. Personality, wealth, muscles, singing ability may all be much more important to the woman's perspective, but that's not what the OP asked in his created thread...that's all I'll say.
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I think the deal is that most of these questions stem from some desire to be acceptable to the opposite sex. These tech questions have psychological reasons.

Is it big enough, will it give enough pleasure, does it look good enough, etc.

Perfectly fine to seek an understanding of where your attractive attributes are, but I believe the women here see through that superficial request to the underlying reason. And as such, answer the real question.

"Am I enough." Can't answer an indirect question with a direct answer to the surface.

To use the car example, say I asked which car is best. Well...for what? Even if it was known, it would still be just a preference after that. So, the best answer;

Whichever one get's you where you're going, and how you want to get there. You're still driving.

I'll take the Lambo please...or the Audi R8.
                        Last edited by BigO; 11-02-2014, 10:47 PM.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          I gotta say this...we are at the PEGym right? And there are a lot of technical questions about physical size, shape, angle, feel, etc...you name it. So, although it is appreciated that women want to allay the concerns of men and their penis anxiety, can't there be a straightforward answer like "I can't tell any difference between width or whatever the shape is", without getting into the psychological aspect of sex and relationships? The OP is asking a legitimate question that he is hoping for some specific feedback on.

I understand what you're saying. However I really DID answer the question. In my opinion it doesn't matter. The width as opposed to the roundness or 'shape' doesn't matter. I felt the men in the thread already covered the aspects of average as opposed to above average size & the gentlemen should be pleased with what he is working with. I tried to bring that across and it really wasn't my intention to NOT answer his question. I can honestly say I have never & would never be with a man or not be with a man because of the shape, size, length or appearance of his dick.

I was married to a man for a very long time that was 'average' in length and under average in girth when I look at the measurements you guys use to classify this. Most women do not KNOW size or measurements in terms of length & width as you guys measure, nor do we inspect the shape & particulars of the shaft, glans, whatever. To be even more honest, I did not even realize he was even under average size in girth or average in length so I guess that tells ya just how much it mattered. My sex life wasn't fulfilling because he was a selfish jerk when it came to sex not because of any anatomical features.

Furthermore, I would not choose one of the features over another. I wouldn't say length is preferred over girth to me or vice versa- same goes for shape. AND as some smart gentlemen already mentioned in a round about way, I could say "I want a fat, wide cock" and the next woman say, "I want a pencil dick to rock my world"! Make sense? I feel it's actually a combination of length and girth that would be the best case scenario. But we don't get to choose the physical features of those we become involved with or love. The man I am with now has the best of both worlds, but of course I didn't even know that when I became involved with him. And it would suit me just fine if things were different. We have amazing sex because BOTH our anatomies physically fit well together but also because we communicate, care and desire one another in many different realms, sexually and otherwise.

Kudos to you for making yourself healthier in this manner and concerned with what women want. I hope THIS more appropriately answered your question. If not... take it for what it's worth, it's still my opinion.

Comment

Can't read replies right now but if there was a pick a dick window I would pick the wide winged that you have over round.
                            If the CS is the one under the penis that gives an awesome feeling. Yup. Good morning :-)
                            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                              Can't read replies right now but if there was a pick a dick window I would pick the wide winged that you have over round.
                              If the CS is the one under the penis that gives an awesome feeling. Yup. Good morning :-)
                              Yes, the CS is the underside chamber of the penis.
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X