Ladies, have a question for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, have a question for you

Okay, a lot of people get really turned on by the sight of primary or secondary sexual characteristics of the gender they're attracted to be it butts, breasts, penises, hips...

I've heard that women really don't care how big their partner is so long as it does the job. Does the sight of a large penis that might hurt you if penetrated by turn you on?

Also, for you, do you prefer someone who's roughly the same length and width as your vagina so as to not collide with your cervix?

I saw this meme with regards to having a 12" penis: "So, you have a 12" penis? Tell me how you've punctured your partner's cervix and possibly killed her." Well, I suppose that's accurate except that one should consider that someone with that kind of length couldn't and probably shouldn't be thrusting all the way in. Not to mention the fact that all men aren't all attracted to women. As a bisexual man, I have to say, if I were single and I was in a relationship with another man with a 12" cock, I'd never let him go!

So yeah, please forgive my ignorance and I appreciate and look forward to your replies.
    Current BPEL: 7"; EG: 5"; NPBEL: 6"; NBPFSL: -1 (turtle), 2" Update as of 1/19/14; NBPFSL: 3"
    EQ: 100% (no more meds!)
    SL: 5"
    BPEL goal: 9"; EG goal: 6.5"; NPPFSL goal: 5"

12", in reality, is reserved for farm animals. No doubt that could cause some damage if thrusted with enough force to get it all in.

As for us mere humans, some are (lucky) enough to have more than what's needed, but I figure the girl would complain before any damage was actually done. I also think some girls do get off on the visual aspect of size, but I'm pretty sure some others would like what they see but be very worried about what happens next.
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Imagine being kicked in the balls, that is about as good as it feels for a lady when you hit the cervix, so no, it is not fun, it can get bruised and she will not be able to have sex for a while, this continues, she will not want to have sex with you again.

A penis too big in size will not be comfortable, it will cause vaginal tears (like paper cuts but in a very sensitive area of the body) and she will not like it.

Cervix: Come out, come out, where ever you are!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

as far as i know, 12" penises hardly exists.
        i remember reading some study on this, and women found the penis size that was the most appropriate to your body type to be the best.
        if you are tall they prefered a longer penis, if you are short then shorter, etc.
        of course there are exceptions, as with everything.
        some may find a bigger penis more interesting and fascinating though because it is so uncommon and rare
        and btw, as far as i know, women do not really like the look of a penis, i think they find it weird and not "appealing", that's why they do not really like dick pics.
        of course, again, there are exceptions, generally they do not want dick pics and they will only get turned on if they like, love you or got feelings for you otherwise it might even disgust them.
        the only ones that really like the look of a penis (and probably big penises) from what i have heard are gay men.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
          12", in reality, is reserved for farm animals. No doubt that could cause some damage if thrusted with enough force to get it all in.

As for us mere humans, some are (lucky) enough to have more than what's needed, but I figure the girl would complain before any damage was actually done. I also think some girls do get off on the visual aspect of size, but I'm pretty sure some others would like what they see but be very worried about what happens next.
          Don't discriminate against wild animals!

Comment

I'm not sure I get the question but I have NEVER wondered if a penis was my vagina size
            By the time I'm ready to have sex with a man I am so turned on by HIM I can't function. All of this without knowing a thing about his penis. Just recalling these types of feelings right now it making me .... Oooooohhhhh so happy lol

It's real easy. One night stands: you are a tool nothing more. You don't matter. Relationships: you matter first and foremost. The end.

Ps. 12" penis would be an awkward situation for both people and the poor dude can never lay skin to skin with the person he loves. That's sad to me.
            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
              btw, as far as i know, women do not really like the look of a penis, i think they find it weird and not "appealing", that's why they do not really like dick pics.
              of course, again, there are exceptions, generally they do not want dick pics and they will only get turned on if they like, love you or got feelings for you otherwise it might even disgust them.
              the only ones that really like the look of a penis (and probably big penises) from what i have heard are gay men.
              Wow that's a grossly inaccurate statement. That's like saying "nah men don't like to look at pictures of boobs" - the only person that would say something like that is someone who doesn't understand men at all. The vast majority of the women that I know like dick pics. Depending on the dick a good pic of one can get us totally turned on and for some of us get our mouths watering in anticipation. And they don't need to be big to get a big reaction. Are you saying that it's been your personal experience when sending out pics that women don't like receiving them? Because there actually are some times when dick pics aren't appreciated.

- Out of the blue dick pics when there's been no indicative lead-up to it... "Yeah so work's been rough but I saw a good movie on the weekend and by the way here's a pic of my dick"
              - Pics from total or relative strangers... "Oh baby I saw you across a room and you are fine and by the way here's a pic of my dick"
              - Pics at inappropriate times/circumstances... "Oh I'm really sorry your dog died, I know how much you loved that dog... maybe you'd feel better seeing a pic of my dick"
              - Pics of ugly dicks, and yes there are some out there. Most are very nice to look at, some are just incredibly gorgeous, and then there's the ones that I look at and think oh hell no, not in a million years.

Comment

Bring on the women! This is why I like this site so much...honest answers!

Comment

Bring on the women downthere?

Edit: I <3 Downthere! One of my favorite members is Downthere.
                  The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                    - Out of the blue dick pics when there's been no indicative lead-up to it... "Yeah so work's been rough but I saw a good movie on the weekend and by the way here's a pic of my dick"
                    - Pics from total or relative strangers... "Oh baby I saw you across a room and you are fine and by the way here's a pic of my dick"
                    - Pics at inappropriate times/circumstances... "Oh I'm really sorry your dog died, I know how much you loved that dog... maybe you'd feel better seeing a pic of my dick"
                    - Pics of ugly dicks, and yes there are some out there. Most are very nice to look at, some are just incredibly gorgeous, and then there's the ones that I look at and think oh hell no, not in a million years.
                    Yeah, my mom always hated when I did that one.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
                      Yeah, my mom always hated when I did that one.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Wow that's a grossly inaccurate statement. That's like saying "nah men don't like to look at pictures of boobs" - the only person that would say something like that is someone who doesn't understand men at all. The vast majority of the women that I know like dick pics.
                        it is grossly inaccurate because you and your few friends like it?
                        maybe you are the exception, and i am pretty sure you do not even know if your female friends like it, you are just assuming because you think you are like every woman on earth, some like it, others do not.
                        it is correct according to studies on dating, online dating, arousal, from youtube videos i have seen on this and talk shows with a full female audience where the question was asked and answered.
                        dick pics is a no-go, that is pretty much common knowledge even in the PUA community, you do not send one unless she asks for one.
                        i like that you tried to compare men looking at female boobs / vagina with women looking at dick pics.
                        do women search the web for dick pics of random guys? no, do they get aroused by it? no. (Of course there are exceptions)
                        do you think the women would be dishonest when they flat out say no to dick pics and that they do not like it in those youtube videos? i do not.
                        if there is one here i think would be dishonest it is you, you might just say you like it to make sure it does not get misinterpreted, because what would people think then? she does not like sex, she is gay, she do not like penis.
                        women love penis and they love sex and want it equally if not more than men, but that is not what we are discussing here.

Are you saying that it's been your personal experience when sending out pics that women don't like receiving them? Because there actually are some times when dick pics aren't appreciated.
                        never sent or taken a dick pic before, but i have heard about people who have.
                        lets get a bit more into the last sentence you said there.

why do you think it is like this?
                        what you are literally stating above is what i have been saying the entire time, it just proves it.
                        there are inappropriate times? so in other words you need the blood to be flowing and the imagination rolling before otherwise it will not do shit?
                        inappropriate means unpleasant, that it was not a good experience, that you did not appreciate it.
                        why this? because a lot of the time it is not a good view, and sometimes even a turn off because they do not really find the penis in itself "appealing" or "visually attractive".
                        it is like you are trying to talk against logic.
                        i think it is more about what islander said by the time you are going to have sex with him he is turning you on so much already.
                        that is why it would be different for you looking at your bf / husband naked compared to a random guy.
                        for women it is the man, for men it is the female body, i am surprised you still do not get this and still managed to compare...

like do not get me wrong, women love, crave and want the dick, it is just that they find the dick itself funny looking and not so appealing, especailly if they are not in a relationship, but if they are in one, they connect the dick to the man they like / love / got feelings for, which makes it a whole different story.
                        btw, i am not even going to bother convincing you more, not even with the sources, if you are that interested you can search them up for yourself, for everyone else reading this you can believe it if you want.
                        if you can think outside of the box it should be a no-brainer unless you are a women like Qandisa because she will never understand it as she is one of the exceptions and it is theoretically impossible to understand it if your feelings are different which will give you a biased view making it impossible to understand 100%, she can partly understand it though, but for men who do not have a biased view on it or who has not been surrounded only by women like that (which would be extremely rare), or if you somehow can not accept that this is what it is for the most part then it should be a no-brainer

the message to the OP was really just that it does not "matter".
                        anyways, keep on having a good day folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
                          it is grossly inaccurate because you and your few friends like it?
                          maybe you are the exception, and i am pretty sure you do not even know if your female friends like it, you are just assuming because you think you are like every woman on earth, some like it, others do not.
                          it is correct according to studies on dating, online dating, arousal, from youtube videos i have seen on this and talk shows with a full female audience where the question was asked and answered.
                          dick pics is a no-go, that is pretty much common knowledge even in the PUA community, you do not send one unless she asks for one.
                          i like that you tried to compare men looking at female boobs / vagina with women looking at dick pics.
                          do women search the web for dick pics of random guys? no, do they get aroused by it? no. (Of course there are exceptions)
                          do you think the women would be dishonest when they flat out say no to dick pics and that they do not like it in those youtube videos? i do not.
                          if there is one here i think would be dishonest it is you, you might just say you like it to make sure it does not get misinterpreted, because what would people think then? she does not like sex, she is gay, she do not like penis.
                          women love penis and they love sex and want it equally if not more than men, but that is not what we are discussing here.

never sent or taken a dick pic before, but i have heard about people who have.
                          lets get a bit more into the last sentence you said there.

why do you think it is like this?
                          what you are literally stating above is what i have been saying the entire time, it just proves it.
                          there are inappropriate times? so in other words you need the blood to be flowing and the imagination rolling before otherwise it will not do shit?
                          inappropriate means unpleasant, that it was not a good experience, that you did not appreciate it.
                          why this? because a lot of the time it is not a good view, and sometimes even a turn off because they do not really find the penis in itself "appealing" or "visually attractive".
                          it is like you are trying to talk against logic.
                          i think it is more about what islander said by the time you are going to have sex with him he is turning you on so much already.
                          that is why it would be different for you looking at your bf / husband naked compared to a random guy.
                          for women it is the man, for men it is the female body, i am surprised you still do not get this and still managed to compare...

like do not get me wrong, women love, crave and want the dick, it is just that they find the dick itself funny looking and not so appealing, especailly if they are not in a relationship, but if they are in one, they connect the dick to the man they like / love / got feelings for, which makes it a whole different story.
                          btw, i am not even going to bother convincing you more, not even with the sources, if you are that interested you can search them up for yourself, for everyone else reading this you can believe it if you want.
                          if you can think outside of the box it should be a no-brainer unless you are a women like Qandisa because she will never understand it as she is one of the exceptions and it is theoretically impossible to understand it if your feelings are different which will give you a biased view making it impossible to understand 100%, she can partly understand it though, but for men who do not have a biased view on it or who has not been surrounded only by women like that (which would be extremely rare), or if you somehow can not accept that this is what it is for the most part then it should be a no-brainer

the message to the OP was really just that it does not "matter".
                          anyways, keep on having a good day folks!

OMG that's long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            What? You think she should have approved of it?

Comment

Lets not personally attack each other, and keep the posts on the subject of discussion instead. Discuss the idea but do not bring the person to it.

We can disagree as long as there are no flaming or personal attacks.

Carrying arguments form previous threads is not welcome.
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X