Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make her orgasm

hey, i have a quick question:
    when in bed with my girl im doing all i can to make her orgasm. problem is - she always stops me right before she orgasm (at least i think so). she claimed she never orgasm before (with her ex \ alone). i noticed she enjoys more when im playing with my fingers rather my tongue. problem is she always pushes me away at some point and say she doesnt want me to continue.

any advice?
    Starting Stats - September 2014 : 6.2in BPEL, 4.7in MEG.
    Current Stats - November 2014 : 7in BPEL, 5.5in MEG.
    Short term goal : 7.5in BPEL, 5.5 MEG.

I have found that sometimes they are sensitive to light tickling touch. Have you tried using more pressure?

Comment

My advice would land you in jail....joking of course.

Have you had intercourse with her yey? And does this happen then too?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        My advice would land you in jail....joking of course.

Have you had intercourse with her yey? And does this happen then too?
        i did. made her reach the point she stops me during the foreplay. then 30-60 minutes of sex and nothing. i did notice she enjoys way more when im going deep, quick and hard. problem is i will reach ponr if i'll do that for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by mulkey View Post
          I have found that sometimes they are sensitive to light tickling touch. Have you tried using more pressure?
          i did. no results.

Comment

There are a few ladies on the site that may be able to help yu.

Comment

click the forums button on top. scroll down to a womans perspective. start a new thread with you question.

Comment

Originally posted by _Jericho_ View Post
                i did. made her reach the point she stops me during the foreplay. then 30-60 minutes of sex and nothing. i did notice she enjoys way more when im going deep, quick and hard. problem is i will reach ponr if i'll do that for too long.
                Okay this is starting to sound kind of like me. Kind of.

I personally don't really care for too much manual stimulation. A little bit is okay and then after that it just starts feeling... annoying. There's no other word for it, it's just physically irritating. The same often happens with oral, unless the guy has found just the right spot/technique then it'll be enjoyable to a certain point but it's not going to get me off. Although I do have to say that if anything is going to get me to orgasm with the guy it's going to be oral. I don't reach that point through intercourse either, except for once. But I do have to say that, including that one time, the times when I've come closest to orgasm during intercourse have been when it's rough, hard and fast.

What about vibrators, specifically ones on the clitoris? Does she reach orgasm then? For years that was the only way I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                  Okay this is starting to sound kind of like me. Kind of.

I personally don't really care for too much manual stimulation. A little bit is okay and then after that it just starts feeling... annoying. There's no other word for it, it's just physically irritating. The same often happens with oral, unless the guy has found just the right spot/technique then it'll be enjoyable to a certain point but it's not going to get me off. Although I do have to say that if anything is going to get me to orgasm with the guy it's going to be oral. I don't reach that point through intercourse either, except for once. But I do have to say that, including that one time, the times when I've come closest to orgasm during intercourse have been when it's rough, hard and fast.

What about vibrators, specifically ones on the clitoris? Does she reach orgasm then? For years that was the only way I could.
                  the answer is no - she never (never in her life) reached an orgasm. she doesn't masturbate.

Comment

Okay then, get a vibrator and surprise her with it.

This is going to come as a little TMI for some but what the heck...
                    My first vibrator was one of those rabbit vibes. Loved it. But I found that I didn't really get much out of the insertion aspect of it and it was the lovely little part that vibrated against the clitoris that I really liked, so I started just holding the shaft part in my hand when using it and just letting those vibrations go to work. I tried a few of the little just bullet-type vibrators held against it but they just didn't have the same effect. Now I've got a hitachi-like wand - multiple speeds and vibrations patterns. I will never be without one of those again! It seriously lives on my bedside table and gets used pretty much every day. There are a couple of sellers on amazon that have them at a good price. Get one of those and surprise her with it, turn it on low and use it on her while kissing her or nibbling at her breasts. Turn it up a notch now and then and see what the difference in her reaction is.

By the way until I got a vibrator I had never experienced an actual full-blown orgasm. Lots of little mini almost-orgasms, and I certainly enjoyed sex a LOT, but no full-blown "OMG!" orgasms.
                    Qandisa
                    Member of the Month March 2016
                    Last edited by Qandisa; 01-02-2015, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Hey Jericho

Please keep in mind that just because she has yet to achieve orgasm does not mean that sex with you is not still pleasurable for her. Also, the clitoris is extremely temperamental with each woman having her own preferences - pressure, location, rhythm, etc. - that will aid them in triggering an orgasm.

From what you have written, because she doesn't indulge in solo sex, your gal may have no idea what she wants or needs when it comes to oral or manual stimulation. She seems to have chosen to explore that with you so it is going to be a process of trial and error with her. My recommendation would be to encourage her to engage in masturbation. If she is unwilling to that, ask her to tell you what feels good and what doesn't when you are manually or orally stimulating her and then do so accordingly.
                      TPW
                      Member of the Month Oct 2013
                      Last edited by TPW; 01-02-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                        Okay then, get a vibrator and surprise her with it.

This is going to come as a little TMI for some but what the heck...
                        My first vibrator was one of those rabbit vibes. Loved it. But I found that I didn't really get much out of the insertion aspect of it and it was the lovely little part that vibrated against the clitoris that I really liked, so I started just holding the shaft part in my hand when using it and just letting those vibrations go to work. I tried a few of the little just bullet-type vibrators held against it but they just didn't have the same effect. Now I've got a hitachi-like wand - multiple speeds and vibrations patterns. I will never be without one of those again! It seriously lives on my bedside table and gets used pretty much every day. There are a couple of sellers on amazon that have them at a good price. Get one of those and surprise her with it, turn it on low and use it on her while kissing her or nibbling at her breasts. Turn it up a notch now and then and see what the difference in her reaction is.

By the way until I got a vibrator I had never experienced an actual full-blown orgasm. Lots of little mini almost-orgasms, and I certainly enjoyed sex a LOT, but no full-blown "OMG!" orgasms.
                        i appreciate your advice. but i've kinda hoped for tricks that can instruct me on how to make her orgasm. is there anything I can do? without electronics?

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                        Hey Jericho

Please keep in mind that just because she has yet to achieve orgasm does not mean that sex with you is not still pleasurable for her. Also, the clitoris is extremely temperamental with each woman having her own preferences - pressure, location, rhythm, etc. - that will aid them in triggering an orgasm.

From what you have written, because she doesn't indulge in solo sex, your gal may have no idea what she wants or needs when it comes to oral or manual stimulation. She seems to have chosen to explore that with you so it is going to be a process of trial and error with her. My recommendation would be to encourage her to engage in masturbation. If she is unwilling to that, ask her to tell you what feels good and what doesn't when you are manually or orally stimulating her and then do so accordingly.
                        thank you, i will talk to her about it .

Comment

One thing I would like to add to this I don't think it has been mentioned, but due to the fact that she doesn't masturbate she may be self conscious of what may happen when she orgasms.

From what I have read and from my own girl's experience is that most girls feel like they are going to urinate as they approach orgasm, this may be holding her back from releasing and orgasming.

I would think you should talk to her and maybe get her to try and make herself orgasm on her own first and get herself comfortable with the feeling of it, as obviously if she hasn't done it before it will be strange.

Trust me on this one, that once she orgasms once, she will have got over that psychological barrier and it will be much easier for her

Also I definately agree with the previous point, that just because she doesn't orgasm doesn't mean she isn't having the time of her life
                          Best of luck man
                          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

And mutual masturbation, meaning doing it together. Maybe then reach a point of fingering her and it might leaf to something.

Sex is a journey. Don't expect to own it directly. Explore together. One day she'll have orgasm. Do what feels good.

And ask her what she likes.
                            “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Hey Jericho, did I read correctly that she stops you at a certain moment when she might be getting close to an orgasm? If that's true, I can't imagine anything else to be more meaningful. It's already been mentioned a bit, but if she's stopping you before orgasm it likely means she's a bit scared to "lose control" and become truly overwhelmed. That's a long-standing and very common psychological issue from her past (that we may all struggle with in different forms).

I could add further if I am reading your post correctly. I've actually been with 3 women that said they've never had an orgasm before me. When they finally did, still to this day it's been the most explosive cataclysmic orgasms I've ever seen. As men, we have a hard time empathizing how much more powerful the female orgasm is. I've seen women in tears afterwards, not of sadness, countless times.

Comment

Working...
                              X