Missed first squirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed first squirt

Hello, new here, I just wanted to make a post because I missed my girlfriends first squirt of her life. We are in a long distance relationship and i bought the magic wand to use while we are apart.

Anyways i have been trying to get the idea in her head she can probably squirt and she never believed me and would never let me take the proper steps to do it while we were together, because she was so doubtful.

She was using the wand not to long ago and she sent me and exasperated text and a picture of some nice wet sheets saying she doesn't know what happened, she had and amazing orgasm and squirted. Now i am very excited because now she accepts it can happen but I can't help but feel like a parent who missed their child's first steps, i wish i had been there to see it and enjoy it, also see the amazed look on her face, wish she had have had more faith in my belief she could, but oh well guess i will get to see it soon enough.

Just wanted to get off my chest

PS great forum, have been creeping for a year or so check it almost daily but never really had anything i wanted to share, thanks for listening

to the Gym!

And congrats on your lady's experience, bringing toys to the bedroom is a positive thing!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      to the Gym!

And congrats on your lady's experience, bringing toys to the bedroom is a positive thing!
      Yea thank you, I don't think she has used any toys in the past, we are both pretty young (her younger then me) so I can't imagine too many of my peers even considering adding more pleasure for the woman let alone toys. So it has been good.

Just wish I was there! I was trying to get every detail out of her but she was pretty tired after so I am still waiting for the full report haha

Comment

Hiya AptW,

While it certainly would have been great to have been there for her first squirting orgasm, keep in mind that it was likely best that she was on her own for the first time. By doing it solo first, any concerns, inhibitions, pressure to "perform" were eliminated or at least greatly diminished enough for her to completely relax and let go - literally.

And let's not forget that now that she knows that she can and is comfortable doing so, you and she have a wonderful new option to add to your sexual play!
        TPW
        Member of the Month Oct 2013
        Last edited by TPW; 02-20-2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
          Hiya AptW,

While it certainly would have been great to have been there for her first squirting orgasm, keep in mind that it was likely best that she was on her own for the first time. By doing it solo first, any concerns, inhibitions, pressure to "perform" were eliminated or at least greatly diminished enough for her to completely relax and let go - literally.

And let's not forget that now that she knows that she can and is comfortable doing so, you and she have a wonderful new option to add to your sexual play!
          Ya i was thinking the same thing she probably wouldn't have been comfortable pushing through that need to pee feeling, told her to try again just a few hours ago, same result, think she may have found a new love affair... So good news and very excited for when i see her again in 1 week

Comment

Working...
          X