Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the point of telling a female your penis size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of telling a female your penis size?

Heya all!

So what is the point of telling a female your exact penis size? In a scenario if a female asks spesific numbers.

If you know that you have above average penis why do you feel the need to tell exact numbers?

Let her keep guessing your penis size she is most likely going to look at it being bigger than it really is.
    If your so compelled to tell your penis size in numbers give a certain range and tell you have not really measured it.

If you have big penis I think the best thing is to just play it off cool and let it be a suprise instead of just ruining the suprise.

I think almost every woman wishes that their partner does not have small penis when they have sex with them for the first time.

This is just my opinnion.

Also do you ladies feel the need to know your partners exact penis size stats?
    PurpleOnes
    Member of the Month June 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 03-02-2015, 03:36 PM.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

non bone vs bone press womens perspective
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well I did not really mean that just in general telling about your exact penis size to a female.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Hopefully she'll be farsighted.

Comment

Tell her number if you want her to tell others the number is my opinion, you can be even a bit generous here about say 0.5' and she will probably not be able to tell the difference so for example if you are 6, you can tell her 6.5' and she will probably believe and think that it is 6.5' since if she doesn't have the ruler she can only remember the number you said to her. I have this opinion because:

I remember how I talked a long time ago now about this with my wife, we were still just early dating, we got into 'EX' stuff

she asked me have I ever measured my penis, and I said no why ?
          she- because I was with this one guy and he said he was 7' but you look bigger than that and now I want to know how big are you, we smiled off I took the ruler and measured 5.8' NBPEL she was 'holy crap he was full of shit because you look definitely bigger' !

so if you ask me you can tell them whatever you feel like if it is in the limits of believable

I just smiled like crazy
          Obsidian
          Last edited by Obsidian; 03-02-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Seems that if that topic comes up, there is a good chance for all the wrong things to then occur.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...id=74975&stc=1

Source
              Attached Files
              Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
              27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
              Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

I've never told a girl my exact size, but I have commented on condom size before, as well as telling one or two I'm around the 7 mark (they were already on the topic of size).
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

The only reason would be fishing for compliments/ego boost.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    The only reason would be fishing for compliments/ego boost.
                    I won't lie -- One of the ones I told I was interested in a FWB relationship with them, and they essentially brought up how they read online the average size was around 5-5.5" for Asians which seemed right to them. End of the day it backfired for my anyhow, as she wasn't really looking for FWB and when I told her I was around 7" she said no way in hell for her (and for me to stay away from other Asian girls...lol).
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

To intrigue her? I don't know, my girlfriend knows my penis size quite well, but not in inches or centimeters.

Generally speaking, girls are more intrigued by more interesting things. However, there are a few size queens in every bunch.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I think most of the size queens reside in my head.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                          I think most of the size queens reside in my head.
                          Well at 10x8 you should be able to poke yourself in the head...
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

To make her run. Bahahahaha
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X