Which length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which length?

Which length will a woman feel the most? BP or NBP?

Just curious as to know which. maybe it will determine how long someone wants/should be.

PE for yourself, and no one else.

If you want to be 9 inches, then get to work!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

more out of curiosity as to what they feel the most of

Comment

NBPEL, of course.

Comment

BPEL is your usable size, and no matter what your size is, if a lady loves you, she'll love your penis, it is not the penis size that matters, its the bond between a couple that makes or breaks the experience, your confidence, and technique matter most when it comes to the physical aspect.

For more information, please refer to the threads listed in the Most Popular Women's Perspective Forum FAQs.

*Moving to the Women's Perspective forum.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            NBPEL, of course.
            You are doing it wrong.

How about only useing the top half of your dick? There actually seems to be guys that stop pushing their dick in when it reaches the skin surface . How do you even do that? Push it in till you have your bpel in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              You are doing it wrong.

How about only useing the top half of your dick? There actually seems to be guys that stop pushing their dick in when it reaches the skin surface . How do you even do that? Push it in till you have your bpel in there.
              Wow! Really? I've never head of anyone doing this! Do you then get you FULL size into play?

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
                Wow! Really? I've never head of anyone doing this! Do you then get you FULL size into play?
                Huh doesn't everyone have a natural urge to push their penis into pussy . I don't understand how you would do anything else . For that matter I tend to be less motivated pushing a ruler into my groin I sometimes wonder if I get more into a pussy than my measured bpel.

Comment

But... but.. what if she can't take the whole NBPEL? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kokprobs View Post
                    Which length will a woman feel the most? BP or NBP?
                    The length that penetrates her. Duh.

Originally posted by kokprobs View Post
                    Just curious as to know which. maybe it will determine how long someone wants/should be.
                    Anything over 6" and you're golden. Above 8" or 9" and women start turning you down for sex.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                    X