my girlfriend always...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girlfriend always...

So my girlfriend always or most of the time wants me to ejaculate inside her, that is her mind set most of the time. and of course i dont want to do it for obvious reasons. she is more worried about be having an orgasm than her getting hers. once i get a really good rhydym she really tight and asks me to ejaculate inside her but i just keep going although its much more difficult to keep going. i can keep going for a while and u can tell she is really enjoying it so that makes me wanna keep going but, after a while she is really close to having an orgasm she starts to fight it, i keep going but she fights it with her life. i tell her its going to rock her world but she gets scared because she starts to feel weird. even when she rides me after a while of her thrusting she stops because she says it feels to good and cant do it anymore. even when she is riding me she asks me to ejaculate inside her.
    oh i also tell her to masturbate on her own private time and she responds by saying I dont need too because i got u. any advice would be welcome thank you.

That is really weird. Denying herself with pleasure. Hmm. Religious? Check this out it might help and even more helps if you just ask her. Problems are solved by talking

Comment

Originally posted by BigAbe View Post
      So my girlfriend always or most of the time wants me to ejaculate inside her, that is her mind set most of the time. and of course i dont want to do it for obvious reasons. she is more worried about be having an orgasm than her getting hers. once i get a really good rhydym she really tight and asks me to ejaculate inside her but i just keep going although its much more difficult to keep going. i can keep going for a while and u can tell she is really enjoying it so that makes me wanna keep going but, after a while she is really close to having an orgasm she starts to fight it, i keep going but she fights it with her life. i tell her its going to rock her world but she gets scared because she starts to feel weird. even when she rides me after a while of her thrusting she stops because she says it feels to good and cant do it anymore. even when she is riding me she asks me to ejaculate inside her.
      oh i also tell her to masturbate on her own private time and she responds by saying I dont need too because i got u. any advice would be welcome thank you.
      she is just trying to get you on the hook for a kid imo

Comment

Originally posted by apjelq View Post
        That is really weird. Denying herself with pleasure. Hmm. Religious? Check this out it might help and even more helps if you just ask her. Problems are solved by talking
        she says its feels weird and she is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
          she is just trying to get you on the hook for a kid imo
          i been with her for almost 2 years in a couple of days, i do wanna have kids for a little later on

Comment

ya I cant really think of anything other than her wanting a kid or it feeling really good though that doesn't sound like it since se doesn't want to finish lol. Time to have a serious talk.
            Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket50 View Post
              ya I cant really think of anything other than her wanting a kid or it feeling really good though that doesn't sound like it since se doesn't want to finish lol. Time to have a serious talk.
              about wanted a kid we already talked about that we agreed like a year or 2

Comment

about wanted a kid we already talked about that we agreed like a year or 2
                Well it sure sounds like she has changed her plans
                Starting stats:
                01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                After a long break:
                01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                  Well it sure sounds like she has changed her plans
                  even if she did she knows she was to wait

Comment

even if she did she knows she was to wait
                    Hmm she isn't going to "forget" to take the pill then?

Comment

My GF from a few years back had an implant, no 'forgetting' to take that, and she also liked being... um... come inside of? Sheesh, society needs to be more open about sex if for nothing else than to get the grammar locked down. However, the sensation made her come, so there the similarities end.

Sounds like your girl has a block in her brain parts rather than anything explicitly physical. Try giving her 'permission' when she's close. Can work if she's the submissive sort. Ultimately though you need to talk about it outside the bedroom/kitchen table/park bench/sex dungeon/wherever it is you're banging.
                      Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                      27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                      Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Something is ''fishy'' here for sure I think she wants to get pregnant.

Make sure you use condoms with her each time or make sure to ''pull out'' well. Even with condoms keep them to yourself since she can make holes into them.

Not saying that she would do that but it has been done by women.

The whole ''fighting '' the orgasms feels also a bit weird I guess she is not in tune with her own body. Has she always done this or it is a recent thing?
                        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Was she a virgin when you came along? If not, maybe she had a bad experience like unexpected squirting that surprised and scared her when she orgasmed before you. I've seen/heard conversations between women that didn't know THEY could squirt and when it happened the first time, it scared and embarrassed them. Maybe this is why your girlfriend is soo hesitant to have an orgasm.

If this isn't why, then maybe she is just one of the rare few that doesn't enjoy the sensation of an orgasm. I've never met one myself but have heard they are out there. Some sort of phobia.

I hope the two of you can figure it out and overcome it. She's missing out on the best part for HER!

Good luck.
                          Start - 02/21/2015: BPEL - 5.5"/EG - 4.25"/BPFL - 3.5"/BPSFL - 5.25"

Long term goal: BPEL 7"/BPFL 5"/EG 5.5"

Comment

Just my $0.02....
                            The only times I've been in a hurry for a guy to cum, or have been telling him that I really want him to, have been when I'm not enjoying it and I just want to get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                              Something is ''fishy'' here for sure I think she wants to get pregnant.

Make sure you use condoms with her each time or make sure to ''pull out'' well. Even with condoms keep them to yourself since she can make holes into them.

Not saying that she would do that but it has been done by women.

The whole ''fighting '' the orgasms feels also a bit weird I guess she is not in tune with her own body. Has she always done this or it is a recent thing?
                              she always been like that she says its a weird feeling she is not used to.

Comment

Working...
                              X