question for women and i guess men too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for women and i guess men too

I am roughly 7 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. My question for women and I guess men too, is that if im 5 inches girth, can I make a women squirt from giving her a g-spot orgasm? I know I can warm her up by using my hands inside her on her g spot, but I want to know if afterwards if I use my dick will I still be able to hit her g spot efficiently enough to give her a g spot squirting orgasm?
    Also, if 5 inches girth considered bad? my size is roughly 7 inches x 5 inches girth but I am aiming for 8 inches x 5.5
    Started: 11/9/15 7.1x5.0

11/9/15: NBPEL: 7.1inches | BPEL:unknown(forgot to measure)

12/9/15: NBPEL: 7.5inches | BPEL: 7.8inches

One month summary: +.4 NBPEL

Goal: 8.2x5.6

Next.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Your size is a good size, the important thing is that you should be confident and learn how to use it. Many members here have your size for their goal.

From the Most Frequently Asked Questions - Women's Perspective Forum thread:

Best Selling Toy Sizes

Please note that not all ladies like or enjoy squirting, and you can stimulate the G-Spot by angling your thrusts or changing your position, you can find more information about technique and more in the first link above.

There are many types of orgasms a lady can have, but the best is the whole body orgasm, and that requires her mind to be in the right mood, it can be just your words, your touch, something you do together, and the rest will follow, remember that you do not make her orgasm, you simply help her have one, so be confident and stop questioning your size, instead, learn how to put it to good use, this forum is full of information that will help you, start with the thread above.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I have given my Bride a G Spot Squirt Big O with my index or middle finger.

The only guy I know with a 7 x 5 inch finger is my Proctologist!
        akaTrex
        Member of the Month Jan 2016
        Last edited by akaTrex; 03-19-2015, 09:34 PM.
        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

G-spot stimulation is more about angling and depth control, not so much girth.

And no, 5 is not a bad size at all.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Bad is such a harsh word to use to talk about your unit, man. Show the guy some love!

To answer your question, not even close to bad. I'll be ecstatic to hit 5" girth, hopefully in a few months and only a tiny bit longer (only as of recently), and I've NEVER had complaints. Girls appreciate how pretty it looks, and they see you as a whole so if they think you're hot, they almost perceive your dick to be bigger anyway I feel like, just cause they want it more. It's all incredibly emotional for them. If you pretend and act like you're packing like Mandingo, she'll pick up on it and feed off the energy.

Think about how most guys view boobs and butts...regardless of how big they are we still love them all equally because they're awesome...
            11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
            Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
            Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by silversid23 View Post
              I am roughly 7 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. My question for women and I guess men too, is that if im 5 inches girth, can I make a women squirt from giving her a g-spot orgasm? I know I can warm her up by using my hands inside her on her g spot, but I want to know if afterwards if I use my dick will I still be able to hit her g spot efficiently enough to give her a g spot squirting orgasm?
              Also, if 5 inches girth considered bad? my size is roughly 7 inches x 5 inches girth but I am aiming for 8 inches x 5.5
              Honestly I can make my wife squirt with 2 fingers easy. It can happen with my penis but more rare and I need a perfect erection. Its more about being super hard rather than super thick
              9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
              7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
              9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
              52% gain

My albums
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

There is nothing wrong with your size. I started with slightly lower stats than you and have never had a problem satisfying a woman. It has more to do with how you use it than what size it is. Also bear in mind not every woman is a squirter. Ive been with several women that never squirted. I've also been with a few that do. One girl I was with for over 5 years would squirt so much it was like somebody dumped a bucket of water on the bed when we were finished. Others I have tried to get to, but just wasn't happening. So yeah, every woman is different.

7x5 is a good size. I would put that in my perfect size parameters that run from 7x5-8x6. Its my belief that anywhere within that range is a nice, big cock that is an everyday user for the majority of women. Once you start getting bigger the more uncomfortable sex will begin to get for the woman, and not many women want one bigger than that in my opinion. So with that being said I think 8x 5.5 is a good goal. I personally am shooting for 8x5.75 ish. But will be more than happy at 7.5x5.5.

Just remember to ease yourself into the exercises. Start with a beginner routine that can be found under the Start Here tab. Do this for at least 3 months to help condition your penis and get your newbie gains. Read, read, read. The more you know about PE the greater your chance of success and avoiding injury. PE is a long term thing, and will require time, patience, and consistency. Watch your PI's and stay safe. Good luck.
                lilbigman
                Member of the Month June 2015
                Last edited by lilbigman; 03-25-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silversid23 View Post
                  Hey silversid,

As others have stated, not all women are comfortable with the idea of having a "squirting" orgasm nor does it require a very specific penis size.

If I may ask, is this an objective you have set for yourself or is it something your sexual partner is requesting?

Comment

5 inches girth is a DREAM. It's literally perfect. Consider yourself lucky man. I'm only 4.5 inches in girth...think about how that feels.

Comment

Originally posted by small25 View Post
                      5 inches girth is a DREAM. It's literally perfect. Consider yourself lucky man. I'm only 4.5 inches in girth...think about how that feels.
                      And your size is not small either, it is average and you can do well with it, love yourself so you can improve upon what you have, good luck, PE safely!
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The Passionate Wife
                        It is an objective I have set forth for myself after my girlfriend has told me about twice that shes had the urge to pee really bad. The first time she told me this was when we were having sex, I watched a video on how to make a girl squirt prior to having sex with her that day and I used my fingers to warm her g spot up and then angled my penis thrust to hit her g spot, within 5-7 minutes she was telling me to cum because she thinks she has to pee really bad. I am sure she could of squirted but she wasnt comfortable with it because she has never squirted before, we later talked about it after the second time i tried and she said i have to pee again during sex, and I think she is more open to letting her body squirt.
                        Started: 11/9/15 7.1x5.0

11/9/15: NBPEL: 7.1inches | BPEL:unknown(forgot to measure)

12/9/15: NBPEL: 7.5inches | BPEL: 7.8inches

One month summary: +.4 NBPEL

Goal: 8.2x5.6

Comment

Working...
                        X