Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@TPW and other women. I need female advise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @TPW and other women. I need female advise!

Hi all, I don't post much, except once in a blue moon, but I'v lurked here for years.

So I have this dilemma. I have hairy balls/hairy penis/hairy anus, and I don't like it(no I'm not talking about pubic hair). I don't think it's very attractive and it's not very good for hygiene. I'm planning on getting electrolosis done or lazer removal but here's the thing.

I'v always been under the impression that things like leg hair, chest hair, pit hair, etc are all signs of manliness and masculinity. But what about down there? is hairy balls a good thing to women? I wouldn't know being a man and all.

personally I find a hairy vagina a huge turn off, it's the same as leg hair or armpit hair to me, it's just eww. I'm very oral and I love to go down on a girl but I wouldn't want to if she had a hairy labia, so I can totally understand why a girl wouldn't want to suck off a guy with a hairy cock.

I don't know. Once it's gone it's never growing back. Is it really a huge turn off or am i making a big deal out of nothing.

I would rather be hairless in those areas(again not talking about pubic hair) but I'v heard the procedure is a bit painful, and it's probably embarrassing as fuck too.

what are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Mr1102; 04-12-2015, 10:49 PM.

I think that pubic hair can be okay for some ladies, but it is preferable to shave the scrotum and the penis.

Pubic hair?
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Let us look at the psychological and social aspects of life. If you just want pussies, then change your perspective to this. You can have a small penis but you must have deep pocket; then pussies will fly into you like bugs in the summer night in Missouri. So in this scenario, you can do two things, either spend 3-4 hours per day PE'ing, trying to make your ding dong grow bigger so you can have a big penis or become like Mark Zuckerburg by creating trust to get billion of people to submit their personal photos, stories, diaries, emails, cellphone numbers, home addresses, even social security number to his website. By then, you will become super rich. At that point, having a 3 inch penis won't matter. Because million of girls around the world will get in line to suck your dick.

You can be hairy as an ape but if you have an 9-10" penis, then girls will get in line to suck your cock, not because you're hairy, but because you have a big cock.

Now if you're a Sultan of some big oil country, who cares if you walks on poop, thousand of people still get in line to lick your feet.

When people in the third world world countries talk about how rich America is, they are not zooming in the scenes of various homeless people in downtown of Los Angeles.

Your hairy regions are not issues here or anywhere in the world. The problem is in your mind. I think there are millions who want to be hairy like you; you're correct about the perception of being virile, manly, masculine are true for hairy man.

Life is about result, getting what you want. Do you think forcing a big ass penis inside an anus of a woman is enjoyable for her? Do you think deepthroating her or making her swallow your cum is enjoyable for her? Do you think for girls to suck your hairyball is enjoyable for her? They all do it because they want to "satisfy" you. Perhaps they love you in a certain way, maybe your full hairy body fascinates them, making them fall in love with you, pushing them to do things even though they don't like it. Or perhaps because you're a sex machine, hearing from their other female friends that you got a 15" dick. And they want to enjoy and abuse you by sucking all of your nutrients just like their other female friends did, in hoping that you will impregnate them, giving them good genetic offspring who may potentially become the next tarzan.

Anyhow, to summarize this, there are lots of problems in this world. Assuming you're already healthy, the two simplest solutions to get female(s) to be on their knees for you are:

- keep PE'ing to get a big dick
      - find a way to make a lot of money "legally"
      Last edited by lefondu; 04-12-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lefondu View Post
        Let us look at the psychological and social aspects of life. If you just want pussies, then change your perspective to this. You can have a small penis but you must have deep pocket; then pussies will fly into you like bugs in the summer night in Missouri. So in this scenario, you can do two things, either spend 3-4 hours per day PE'ing, trying to make your ding dong grow bigger so you can have a big penis or become like Mark Zuckerburg by creating trust to get billion of people to submit their personal photos, stories, diaries, emails, cellphone numbers, home addresses, even social security number to his website. By then, you will become super rich. At that point, having a 3 inch penis won't matter. Because million of girls around the world will get in line to suck your dick.

You can be hairy as an ape but if you have an 9-10" penis, then girls will get in line to suck your cock, not because you're hairy, but because you have a big cock.

Now if you're a Sultan of some big oil country, who cares if you walks on poop, thousand of people still get in line to lick your feet.

When people in the third world world countries talk about how rich America is, they are not zooming in the scenes of various homeless people in downtown of Los Angeles.

Your hairy regions are not issues here or anywhere in the world. The problem is in your mind. I think there are millions who want to be hairy like you; you're correct about the perception of being virile, manly, masculine are true for hairy man.

Life is about result, getting what you want. Do you think forcing a big ass penis inside an anus of a woman is enjoyable for her? Do you think deepthroating her or making her swallow your cum is enjoyable for her? Do you think for girls to suck your hairyball is enjoyable for her? They all do it because they want to "satisfy" you. Perhaps they love you in a certain way, maybe your full hairy body fascinates them, making them fall in love with you, pushing them to do things even though they don't like it. Or perhaps because you're a sex machine, hearing from their other female friends that you got a 15" dick. And they want to enjoy and abuse you by sucking all of your nutrients just like their other female friends did, in hoping that you will impregnate them, giving them good genetic offspring who may potentially become the next tarzan.

Anyhow, to summarize this, there are lots of problems in this world. Assuming you're already healthy, the two simplest solutions to get female(s) to be on their knees for you are:

How is that relevant to the OP?

All he was asking was if the ladies find the hair on the scrotum and shaft to be sexy or not.
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 04-12-2015, 09:31 PM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr1102 View Post
          Hi all, I don't post much, except once in a blue moon, but I'v lurked here for years.

So I have this dilemma. I have hairy balls/hairy penis/hairy anus, and I don't like it(no I'm not talking about pubic hair). I don't think it's very attractive and it's not very good for hygiene. I'm planning on getting electrolosis done or lazer removal but here's the thing.

I'v always been under the impression that things like leg hair, chest hair, pit hair, etc are all signs of manliness and masculinity. But what about down there? is hairy balls a good thing to women? I wouldn't know being a man and all.

personally I find a hairy vagina a huge turn off, it's the same leg hair or armpit hair to me, it's just eww. I'm very oral and I love to go down on a girl but I wouldn't want to if she had a hairy labia, so I can totally understand why a girl wouldn't want to suck off a guy with a hairy cock.

I don't know. Once it's gone it's never growing back. Is it really a huge turn off or am i making a big deal out of nothing.

I would rather be hairless in those areas(again not talking about pubic hair) but I'v heard the procedure is a bit pain, and it's probably embarrassing as fuck too.

what are your thoughts?

If you have IPL...it will hurt...a lot. Imagine someone getting one of those really big, thick rubber bands, pulling it back to full tension and then letting it smack into your balls. That will be the sensation for every hair that they hit with the IPL machine. If you can tough it out...then you are hardcore! In saying that, most IPL places will not treat the genital/anal area for hygiene reasons. If you can find one that does (and is fully licensed) then that could be your chance.

I'm too old to be too vain...I just trim/shave. Good enough
          27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
          14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by lefondu View Post

As a reply to the OP, this makes no fucking sense at all. Posting like this will not win you any friends, let alone admirers.

OP, Trim the top, shave your balls, shave the shaft if it's hairy. Keep the whole area neat and pretty and you'll get a few nice bonuses. It's easier to manage various PE exercises without hair in the way. Proper attention to manscaping will make your penis appear larger as well. It's an all around win. Never heard a woman complain that a guy took the time to keep himself nicely groomed down there. I've heard horror stories about nasty overgrown swamps though.
            The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

It sure is relevant MrB8. If a fellow comes to you and ask if I should cut off my arms or other parts of my body because girls may find it unattractive during sex, what would you tell him?

My long response was to persuade him not to spend thousand of dollars on hair-removal lasik procedures for women that he fucks around with. I wanted to convince or remind him that he joined this site because he wanted to have a bigger and healthy dick and that all men who joined this site, most believe that women want men with bigger dick. I wanted him to understand that when eating a piece of rib-eye steak, there may be a piece of bone in there which may not be attractive, but that doesn't make the whole piece of steak unattractive. I wanted him to understand that when he has a big cock, that is the forest. The girls will look at the forest(cock), not at the hair(trees).

Comment

DrFrankenCock,
                I disagree with you. When your mom smacked you in the face or spanked your in the butt when you were a child, she was not trying to be your friend or make you admire her. She wanted you to wake up and do what is right.

We got a fellow here who is seeking for help, with a little issue in his pubic region, sounds like a healthy issue to me, feeling lost, he wanted guidance. I am not going to act buddy-to-buddy and hand him a knife to mutilate his most precious parts of the body.

If someone who is lost, with a weak mind, wanting to kill himself, are you going to show him how he should kill himself by giving the knife or are you going to show him which part of the body he should cut? Because you think by doing so, you will become his friends and gain his admiration?

Now when you see someone cares how other females perceive about their body hair over their penis, there is some serious problem. Showing them where and how to shave the hair is not helping them. You are stretching the problem further.

Comment

I'v shaved there before and here's the thing, because of skin being so loose I have to be VERY careful and stretch the skin out in order to get that nice smooth shave, I don't find it practical, because once the hair starts growing back out it's very rough and stratchy(I believe it's called stub) and I don't want my dick to feel like cactus, so I would have to do this every single day maybe more to stay on top of the growth and that ain't happening. Also it itches like a mother fucker. I nicked my cock a little one time while trying to shave and drew some blood, after that I pretty much said screw this and I haven't used a razor down there since then.

I have a fine hair electric trimmer that I'v been using to keep the hair short but not prickly-short. but that doesn't help with having hair around the butt-hole region, and I think I'd still rather be hairless anyway.
                  Last edited by Mr1102; 04-12-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Speaking as a woman I like things shaved/waxed or nicely trimmed.

But speaking of waxing, have you considered trying that first to see how you like being bare? Yes it's still a bitch when it starts growing back but it will give you an idea of what it's like before you commit to it.

Comment

Just off topic but... you know what I like so much about this place? It reminds me that there are all kinds of guys out there, from the absolutely fabulous that I want to get to know better and spend lots of time with, to the ones that I'd rather run over with my car.
                      Just sayin'.
                      Qandisa
                      Member of the Month March 2016
                      Last edited by Qandisa; 04-12-2015, 10:43 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Lefondu, please reread all your three posts on this thread.

Grooming is not synonymous to what you are saying, be it facial hair, or otherwise. Taking care of one's self image is a good thing.

His question is valid, and he deserves an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                          Speaking as a woman I like things shaved/waxed or nicely trimmed.

But speaking of waxing, have you considered trying that first to see how you like being bare? Yes it's still a bitch when it starts growing back but it will give you an idea of what it's like before you commit to it.
                          Hello, Qandisa. thank-you for your reply

I could try waxing yes, but I had already kinda thrown this out as an option for certain reasons......

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/484...n-waxing-o.gif

Comment

If its not thick you can always pour some milk on it and let the kitty lick it off
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              If its not thick you can always pour some milk on it and let the kitty lick it off
                              Now there's an idea

Comment

Working...
                              X