Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

d&c,scar tissue, endometriosis and to stop PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d&c,scar tissue, endometriosis and to stop PE?

So not sure how to word all of this. I was wondering if any women or spouses have improved there sex life after getting a d&c or lapo? My wife has been told she she has endo and scar tissue for awhile now but none of the doctors seem to know exactly what's going on and want to do one of those procedures. Sex sometimes hurts her Alot or completely opposite can't feel me at all. Other times it's fine with no issues. So has anybody experiencied something like this and improved or became worse?

My other issue is she thinks I might be too big. We have been together over 15 years and her issues have gotten worse. Never used to be. And they progressed before I got any bigger. If I'm hurting her due to my size I'm not selfish and will stop, but since I'm only a half inch from my length and girth goals and not sure what is really causing it should I keep going untill the surgery to see if it fixes it Or just stop incase it might cause more issues afterwards?

Hello ma999,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife's current condition and its impact on your sex life. While I can offer no personal insight I do know there are some informative endometriosis forums that can address your specific concerns. If you are interested, here are a few links...

Endometriosis Help Forum - How to Help My Husband Cope

Endometriosis Forum - HealthBoards

Men and Endometriosis

Perhaps the answers found on these forums can also help with your decision to continue with PE as well.

Comment

Spoonman, I hope this reply has not come too late but my fiancee has endometriosis too and its just gotten worse with time despite surgery and all the crazy meds doctors prescribe. I have been doing a lot of research and while I am not a doctor, I have read that supplements like DIM, evening primrose oil and chasteberry(vitex) have helped a lot of women control their endometriosis and the resulting complications. My fiancee is about to embark on a regiment of the above and I hope it all goes well.

Comment

I had endometriosis and yes sex hurts! It can really hurt if you hit her at certain angles. It is very horrible to have, and it made me feel like a shitty wife. I also know my husband was very frustrated, sometimes angry,I would be depressed, and chronic pain is so hard to live with. Be patient, please be gentle. I know it's a penis site but maybe give it a rest on your goals until she is feeling better. It took a hysterectomy before I really recovered.

Learn to love her and talk to her. Yes there are herbs, medications and surgery, but understand it probably feels like someone slightly kicking your testicle all the time and hard sex is like them kicking it hard. Talk to each other, love each other through this.

Comment

After d&c it is cleaner(not referring to sanitary)in there and not as painful. Actually became much more pleasurable for my wife. Will probably have to get it down every few years.
          Deactivating lasers with my dick...
          12/22/14(START)
          BPEL 6.25"
          EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
          BPEL 7.37"
          EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
          BPEL-7.5"
          EG-5.75"

12/22/15
          BPEL 7.5"
          EG 5.75"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

It usually grows outside the uterus that's where mine was causing adhesions to the abdomen. Please tell her not to wait to see Dr if her pain begins again. Best of luck to you

Comment

Working...
            X